- An accomplished Senior Lead developer/designer/Architect having 10 years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Java/JEE/SOA/BPM application/product.
- Expertise in mapping business processes transforming organizational practices with focus on leveraging IT as a strategic tool.
- Possess extensive knowledge in all aspects of the project life cycle including initial feasibility analysis, conceptual design, development, implementation and user training enhancement.
- Demonstrated success in envisioning and delivering insightful innovative business process solutions through technology and transitioning the process effectively.
- Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgmentto implement Java/ JEE/Oracle SOA / BPM technologies to meet customer need.
- Architected designed multiple applications, components and solutions. Have suggested and justified project directions specifications.
- Experience of handling small mid-sized Project Teams and IT projects as per business plans.
- Rich experience in Object Oriented Analysis Design OOAD .
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture SOA such as Web Services including SOAP, REST, JMS Java Messaging Service
- Proficient in using IDE like Eclipse, WSAD, JDeveloper and NetBeans.
- Experienced in WebSphere Application Server, Oracle Weblogic Application Server and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Experienced in Databases like Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Good experience in database programming using SQL PL/SQL.
- Good Exposure in UML and Database Designing.
- Well versed in SDLC Agile Methodologies.
- Strong hands-on in implementing the Java/J2EE/BPM Design patterns.
- Proficient in Designing and Architecting BPM processes on Oracle BPM11g/10g ALBPM .
- Expertise in requirement analysis, solution design, development testing using leading BPM SOA platforms Oracle BPM Oracle SOA .
- Experience in designing and developing business processes using Oracle BPM 11g/10g.
- Very good Knowledge in Installing, Troubleshooting, and Configuring of Oracle BPM 11g, Oracle BPM10gr3 ,ALBPM 5.7, 6.0 and Admin Server/Enterprise Manager on Weblogic Application Server 8.2/9.0/10.3.
- Expert in operating instances or work items manipulation from BPM Engine using PAPI calls.
- A dynamic professional with strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment. Quickly learn new concepts and software. Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player.
- Possess excellent communication and written skills, leadership and mentorship qualities. Process oriented and good team player.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation on best practices. Ability to multi-task support multiple priorities / multiple deliverables.
SOA, OOP, OOAD, Component Based Development CBD , Test Driven
Oracle 11G BPM product suite, Oracle 10g BPM product suite, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, BPEL, Oracle ADF , Oracle BPM studio, Oracle enterprise server
Eclipse, JDeveloper, Netbeans, WSAD, TOAD, Enterprise Architect
Java, J2EE, SQL XML
Eclipse, WSAD ,JDeveloper, Oracle BPM studio, Oracle BPM Enterprise server, Rational Rose, MS Visio, SQL Developer TOAD.
WebLogic , Web Sphere , Apache Tomcat JBoss
Struts, Spring, Hibernate and Log4j.
SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, DB2 and MySQL
BPMN, SOA, Java J2EE Design Patterns, OOP, OOAD.
Version Control Tools SCM
ClearCase, VSS, WinCVS, CVS, Subversion.
Windows, Unix and MS Dos.
Role: Sr. Lead Developer/Tech Lead/Technical Solution Architect
- Played roles of Sr. Lead Developer/Tech Lead/Project Lead/Technical Solution Architect.
- Ensuring best-in-class architectureand design documentation.
- Providing architecture and design guidance to development teams.
- Hands-on participation in development of proof of concepts for new and innovative solution extensions.
- Came up with layered n-tier architecture Client Layer, Process Layer, Business/Web Services Layer, Rules Layer, ORM layer .
- Interacting with the business analysts to gather the requirements and understanding the functional design specifications for the requirements.
- Actively participated and coordinated the daily and weekly status meeting calls.
- Requirements discussion and clarifications in use-cases with the Business analyst business users.
- Responsible for overall deliverables of teams at onsite - Irving, Sioux Falls and offsite-Chennai, India
- Created design artifacts using UML like use-case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams etc.
- Develop J2EE components such as core Java component, Java Script, JSP, Servlet, and WebService.
- Analyzed requirements and created detailed Functional System document.
- Designed and Developed web applications using Struts 2, Spring REST/SOAP based web Services.
- Designed and Developed persistence layers using Spring and Hibernate.
- Deployment in to weblogic server on Unix plat form.
- Writing and optimizing queries and PL SQL using SQL developer/TOAD.
- Involved actively in data modeling for ISW ISAW applications.
- Implemented number of Java, JEE and BPMDesign patterns.
- Worked in messaging system by implementing JMS through TIBCO/MQ- Series architecture.
- Working as a Subject Matter Expert for Oracle BPM.
- Designing the workflow/business processes in Oracle BPM.
- Adhering to coding standards best practices of BPM-SOA implementation.
- Managing deliverables within stipulated timelines and assigning work to team members.
- Responsible for deploying and maintaining application in COB / Disaster Recovery.
- Designed and Architected interoperable BPM processes with insight of future considerations.
- Reengineered and designed entire existing application from Oracle BPM 10gr3 to Oracle BPM 11g according to BPMN 2.0 specification.
- Created a middle ware design pattern using PAPI in order to access instances from OBPM/ALBPM Engine.
- Excellent Knowledge in Installing, Trouble shooting, and Configuring of ALBPM 5.7, 6.0, Oracle BPM10g, 11g Studio and Admin Server/Enterprise Manager on Web logic Application Server 8.2/9.0/10.3.
- Developed an ADF web application by which power users developers can monitor and control BPM instances.
- Debugged several critical and complex BPM instances.
- Responsible for building war and ear files and deployed on Development, QA, Staging and Production Servers.
- Responsible for creating RPM Packages through Organization level HERMES process for SIT, UAT and PROD installations.
- In-depth review of Design and Development Deliverables prepared by developers.
- Interfacing with Documentum server for content management.
- Feasibility analysis, conceptual design, implementation and user training enhancement.
- Responsible for the deliverables provided by the team.
- Preparation of Effort estimation for the activities based on the requirement and design document.
- Technical clarifications to development, QA and support teams.
- Performed unit testing and system testing for the application.
- Served as a point of contact to the client and offshore team.
- Having experience on customer support and internal issues.
- Part of Sustain Engineering team.
- Won multiple Star of the month.
- Multiple Star of the Quarter award.
- Interest Claims Tracker project won Financial Sector Technology FST award for best use of IT in wholesale investment banking
Role: Senior Software Engineer
- Coding Custom Modifications Core Product , functional enhancement and performance tuning.
- Coding the various services based on the Integrated Store Operations ISO framework.
- Involved in converting existing RMI services to EJBs services for all business services.
- Coding for Wireless Reader using Wavelink Technologies.
- Product development using java swing for standalone client UI for client server application.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Used Rational Rose to generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams that modeled the design details of the application.
- Developed UI screens using JSP, Struts tags and HTML.
- Used Jakarta Struts Framework, based on the Model View Controller 2 architecture, for rapid application development and ease of maintenance.
- Used Validation framework for client-side validation and Internationalization to support multiple languages.
- Implemented several design patterns such as Business Delegate, MVC, Singleton and Factory to resolve the most common design issues.
- Implemented PL/SQL and Stored procedures for Oracle9i database.
- Used XML parser APIs like DOM for marshalling and unmarshalling of data
- Used My Eclipse for writing JSPs, Struts, EJBs, and other java code snippets.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application and Clear Case for version control.
- Built application using ANT and used Log4J to generate log files for the application.
- Participated in Code Review.
- Contributed in development and maintenance of major releases 10.4.9, 11.1.1 .
- Involved in Unit Testing.
- Guiding the junior developers.
- Technical clarifications for development, QA and support teams.
- Having experience on customer support and internal issues.
Environments:Java, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Oracle, SQL Developer, Eclipse, XML, Tortoise, wavelink framework, Swing, RMI and WinEmulator EJBs, Web Sphere 5.x, DB2, IBM iSeries Navigator 5.x, QuickRulesBuilder 3.x, MS Visio, WSAD, XML.
Role:Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in coding EJB for Business Logic and database Access.
- Designing use cases.
- Involved in the UML Designing Class diagrams, Sequential diagrams. etc .
- Involved in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Implemented the front-end design using JSP, JSP tag libs components.
- Implemented Enterprise Java Beans for the Data access, Data Analysis and Flow mechanism implementation using Message Driven beans MDB .
- Worked on Asynchronous messaging system using by implementing JMS through Publish-Subscribe MQ-Series architecture.
- Implemented Web services for interacting with front-end tools developed in different technologies.
- Involved in consuming the web-service calls through Client invocation.
- Web-services have been published by generating WSDL files through Service gen task in Ant tool through Web logic10.
- Used Web logic Application Server for application deployment
- Implementation of SOA by exposing the EJB's to Web Services.
- Used Java Script for client, server validation through expression language.
- Created PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using Oracle 9i/10g. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Used CVS for maintaining the component and for release and version management. And Mercury for bug tracking.
- Involved in coding for JUnit Test cases
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy.
- Involved in Production support and provided training and knowledge transfer to the users.
Environments: Struts, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, UML, JDBC, I18N, Weblogic 8.1,Oracle, Toad and Eclipse.