- Over 7 years of experience in information technology, specialized in content management solutions, object oriented design and implementation, web based solutions using Documentum product suite.
- Involved in installation, configuration, upgrading and administration of Documentum 6i/5i product suite.
- Experience in DFS, DFC, WDK, BOF, API, DQL, BPM, BPS, Application builder, Application installer, Documentum composer, Taskspace, xPlore indexing server, Fast Full text index server Java Method server.
- Expertise in Design, Implementation, Installation, configuration, administration and development of Documentum scanning solution Captiva InputAccel for Documentum.
- Expertise in installing and configuring InputAccel Scanners and InputAccel Modules such as Scan, Index, MDW, SSOCR, ExpDM, Watch, IE, Multi, QA, etc. Expertise in designing and developing IA Processes using Process Developer.
- Administered Documentum Content Server, Web Publisher, Enterprise eRoom, Web Top, Desktop Client and Prodagio.
- Created a prototype for the D6.5 SP 2 environment.
- Performed the migration of Documentum content server from , D6.0 SP1 to D 6.7 SP1, 5.3 SP 5 to D6.0 SP 1, 5.2.5 SP3 to Documentum content server 5.3 SP1, 5.3 SP3, 5.3 SP5.
- Experience with My Documentum for SharePoint integration with Documentum.
- Experience with development of customizations for Documentum and Workflows development BPM .
- Worked on installing Documentum Server and Clients, Standalone Distributed Repositories.
- Expertise in content Services and Archive services for SAP clients such as e-connector for SAP R/3.
- Performed the migration of Documentum designed workflows and lifecycles.
- Installed and administered Enterprise eRoom Server 7.4.2, 7.4.3.
- Experience with application servers like Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0.28/6.0, Web logic/ JBoss and Microsoft IIS.
- Implemented both operating system level security and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol LDAP level security for the users and groups.
- Expertise in production support on all L1, L2 and L3 levels.
- Involved in all aspects of Software development, including analysis, design, implementation, documentation, test and deployment.
- Excellent adaptability with ability to meet deadlines work under pressure and willingness to work on 24X7 support teams.
- Extensive work experience at Technology, Oil and Gas, Consumer products and Utilities companies.
- Team person with excellent communication, management, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Documentum Suite: Documentum 6.7 SP1, 6.5 SP2, Documentum Composer D6.5 SP1, D6.0 SP1 Content Server 6.0x/5.3x/5.2x, Documentum Administrator 6.7 SP1 /6.5 SP2/ 6.0x /5x, Documentum Application Builder 5.3 x, DFS, DFC, xPlore, Documentum Application Installer 6.0x/ 5.3x, Business Process Manager 6.0 SP 1, Captiva Input Accel 5.2.3/5.3, e-connector for SAP R/3, Taskspace, xCP, xPlore, Prodagio, Web Publisher 4.4.2/5.2, Intranet Client 4.3, WDK 5.3x/5.2x, WebTop 6.5 SP2/6.0x/5.3x/5.2x, DFC 4.2/5.2, DQL, Server API, Desktop Client 5.3/4.3x, Developer Studio 5x, SharePoint Front End.
- eRoom eRoom Enterprise 7.4.3, 7.4.2, eRoom V7
- J2EE Technologies: JDK, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML.
- Application Servers/Tools: Tomcat 4.0/5.x, BEA Web logic 6.1/7.0/8.0/8.1/9.2/10.3/11g, JBoss.
- Languages: C, C , JAVA, Java Script.
- RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/8i/9i, SQL Server 2005, 2000
- Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/2003 SP1, UNIX, AIX, Solaris.
Role: Documentum Administrator and Analyst
Environment: Documentum 6.7 SP1 , 6.5 SP 2, 6.0 SP 1, 5.3 SP 5, Documentum Composer 6.5, Captiva Input Accel, eRoom Enterprise 7.4.2, 7.4.3 , DFS 6.0 SP 1, My Documentum for SharePoint 6.5 SP 2, xPlore, Applications Builder 5.3 SP6 , WebTop 6.0 SP 1, Web logic Application server , xCP , TaskSpace, JBoss 4.2.0, Business process Manager, Windows Server 2003 SP1, Solaris 10 , Oracle 10.2.0.3.
- Installed, configured and administered Content Server 6.7 SP1, 6.5 SP 2 , Documentum Administrator 6.5 SP 2 and WebTop 6.5 SP 2 on web logic 9.2 managed server environment
- Responsible for creating multiple Repositories, registered tables, users, groups, ACLs and custom objects and object types using DA 6.5 sp1, Documentum Composer, DQL API.
- Expertise on the integration of SAP Archive services with Documentum for archiving SAP objects like Print list.
- Implemented workflows and lifecycles using workflow manager and Process builder.
- Installed and configured various Documentum eRoom environments for internal and external business users.
- Expertise in Installation and administration of Documentum Enterprise eRoom 7.4.2, 7.4.3.
- Data Migration from externally hosted EMC eRooms to internal eRooms.
- Hands on experience with Center Stage.
- Expertise on Docloader, used for migrating documents with metadata from different file servers to Documentum Docbase.
- Designed, Installed, Configured, developed and implemented Captiva InputAccel.
- Created and developed new IA processes to scan from MFD's into DCTM Repository and File share.
- Configured Multi Watch module to create OCR'd PDF documents to Documentum Repository.
- Configured IA processes for Accounts Payable to capture indexing data from OCRD zones from a cover page instead of manually entering in the index module.
- Extensively worked with creating custom IA Processes IPP's and IAP to meet business needs and requirements.
- Worked on Design, configuration, Installation for Documentum/ SharePoint Integration.
- Installed Documentum Foundation Services for Documentum Share point integration in clustered environment using JBoss Application server.
- Provided recommendations to the client for the hardware procurement using Documentum System Sizing Tool for the optimal performance of entire Documentum product suite
- Documented process of installation and configuration for each of the Documentum product installed.
- Created custom Java methods for workflow implementations and monitored jobs like content replication jobs, LDAP synchronization etc.
- Good Experience with DQL and API's.
- Created various object types inheriting from dm document and added custom attributes using Documentum Application Builder.
- Developing WebTop customizations for various business requirements.
- Developing Workflows using Business Process Manager for various business processes.
- Worked on Worked with business users to understand their business processes and recommended and helped development team for the creation of various workflows
- Directly interacted with business groups and system architects in evolving the final design of the implementation process of Documentum 6.5 sp1.
- Involved in manual testing and back end testing of Documentum applications.
- Responsible for gathering scripts and then executing the dmclean and dmfilescan utilities for Docbase cleaning Removing Orphaned Content Files .
- Troubleshoot doc base issues including locked content, ACLs, user logins and content retrieval and to change file store attributes in server configuration object using APIs and DQLs.
Role: EMC Documentum and Captiva Administrator
Environment: Documentum 6.0 SP 1, Documentum 5.2.5, 5.3 SP3, e-Content Server 5.2.5, 5.3 SP3, WDK 5.3 SP4, Applications Builder 5.3 SP3, Captiva Input Accel 5.2.3/5.3 , E-connector for SAP/R3 5.2.5 SP2 , Web logic Application server 8.1 SP2, Windows Server 2003 SP1, AIX 22.214.171.124 SP2, Prodagio, Oracle 10.2.0.1
- Working as Documentum lead consultant administrating Documentum related applications which involved e-content server 6.0 SP 1, 5.3 SP5, 5.3 SP 3, Captiva Input Accel, e-connector for SAP R/3, Documentum Application connector 5.3 SP3.
- Supporting custom application called Prodagio which was being used by Altria employees, especially by the accounts payable team to deal with invoicing and billing. This system was based on UNIX environment.
- Administering Captiva Input Accel 5.2.3 which was being used for scanning of documents by various departments and further moving them into Documentum.
- Created and Modified Processes on Captiva Input Accel Server as per business needs.
- Designed, developed, tested and migrated processes from Kofax Ascent Capture to Captiva InputAccel. Created, configured and tested these processes and trained users to use it with Captiva Input Accel.
- Administering e-connector for SAP which was being used for exporting documents from Documentum to SAP once the documents were scanned using Captiva Input Accel Server.
- Performed the migration of Documentum e-content server 5.3 SP1 to e-content server 5.3 SP 3.
- Administering five different WebTop based applications which were being used by four different departments.
- Designed users, groups, roles, security, cabinets, folder structure, and custom type objects. Installed, configured and managed Desktop Client, Documentum Administrator DA , Documentum Application Builder DAB and Reporting Gateway for some queries.
- Managing an offshore team of four members in order to develop and support Documentum.
- Generated reports for different business requirements using DQLs.
- Extensively using Documentum administrator DA for Doc base management and administration.
- Providing 24/7 production support for the Documentum system.
Role: Documentum Consultant
Environment: Documentum 5.3 SP1, SP4, e-Content Server 5.3 SP1, SP4, DFC 5.3, WDK 5.3 SP4, Applications Builder 5.3 SP4 , Business Process Manager 5.3 SP4, JDK 1.4, JSP, Oracle Application Server, HTML, XML, DQL, Documentum API, Repoint, Samson, RDBMS
- Playing a key role in resolving production support issues related to Documentum QShare .
- Creation and maintenance of user accounts, cabinets, permission sets and jobs.
- Provided onsite support for document content and repositories.
- Creating groups, users, object types as per the business requirements.
- Working on major re-structuring of the permissions set ACL's on whole content which is around one million when it was migrated from live link.
- Implemented major functional design changes in the WebTop user interface after the migration as per the business requirement for e.g.: Hybrid WebTop was designed so that it supports two technologies a. UCF and b. HTTP.
- Migrating content from various files servers to e-content server repositories using doc-loader, content between doc bases using I-transport.
- Proactively monitored the growth of the doc bases.
- Assisted with deployment of enterprise applications to QA and PROD environments.
- Test, plan, and implement upgrades and fixes to the infrastructure and proactively communicate to all Documentum development groups.
Role: Documentum Consultant
- Installed the Documentum 5.3 SP 1 suite on windows and UNIX environment.
- Performed setup and configuration of WebTop /Documentum administrator DA on Oracle application server 10.1.2.0.2 , DFC 5.3, Business Process Manager and Oracle 10g.
- Drafted system requirements for development, testing and production environments.
- Authored functional requirements for custom object types, users/groups, access control lists ACL , workflow design and customizations.
- URL re-direct was implemented as the need came from the requirement that after the migration to Documentum the change should be transparent to the applications and users alike who are currently referencing/storing documents in Live Link.
- Digital Production Application: Uses a Perl script to call a Java class with the full local path of the document to add, the username of the person adding the document, the name to give the document once it's in Live link, and the nodeid of the location to add the document as the parameters in order to add a document to a particular location in Live link.
- PO Archive: Uses a Perl script to call a Wrapper class to add all documents from a particular hard coded directory into the correct live link folder based on the name of the File that is found in the input folder.
Role: Documentum Administrator.
Environment: Documentum E-content server 5.3 SP 1, WDK 5.2, Documentum administrator 5.3, Documentum Application Builder 5.2, Tomcat 5.0.28/ 4.1, Java, JSP, XML, Windows 2000, 2002, NT, Oracle 9i, Eclipse 3.1.1, Repoint, Samson, Edit Pad Pro 6, Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0
- Installation, configuration and administration of Documentum Suite 5.3 SP1 which included WebTop 5.3 SP1, Documentum Administrator 5.3 SP1, Documentation application builder 5.2 and Documentum application installer 5.2, Desktop Client 5.2.
- Created Docbase on various content servers in the Dev, QA and Production environments.
- Created custom object types, attributes using Documentum application builder 5.2.
- Created replication jobs and monitored them to copy content from one docbases to another on the daily basis. Migrated documents from shared network drive to Documentum.
- Timely backing up Docbase using Dump and Load operations. Executed consistency checker, clean up and full system backup.
- Participated in validation of the systems by creating Work Instructions WI and Test Cases.
- Used Peregrine Systems for troubleshooting the production issues in Documentum.
- Day to day solution to the problems of the users regarding the WebTop application.
- Used DQL, Sever Methods, executed Jobs for monitoring and trouble shooting on daily basis.
- Development of custom tool in WebTop using Java, JSP and XML which allows users to save notes which can be used for different applications as per the business requirement.
- Customization in WebTop using Java, JSP and XML which allows users to change the labels of the attributes in a user friendly manner.
- both business and technical aspects for migration.
- Interacted with business teams, technical leads and system administrators in preparing and analyzing
- Responsible for gathering functional requirements of the Documentum implementation from the management team and regulatory submission team.
- Completed the migration of customizations from Desktop client to WebTop client 5.3 SP 1.
- Documented current customizations configured and scheduled pre-migration tasks.
- Regular maintenance of the Docbase involving dmclean tasks and deletion of orphaned content, unused renditions and pruning of unused versions.
Role: Documentum Administrator
Environment: Content server 5.3 SP 1, WDK 5.2, DFC 5.2, Documentum administrator 5.2, Documentum Application Builder 5.2, Web Publisher 5.2, Tomcat 5.0.28, Java, JSP, XML, XSL. UNIX, Oracle 9i.
- Migration from Vignette to content server 5.3 SP1.
- Run replication jobs in order to copy content from one doc bases to another.
- Participated in technical design discussion for implementing Documentum.
- Authored the technical design documentation for the complete redesign.
- Analyzing and redesigning of the existing JSP's in order to make it work in Documentum.
- both business and technical aspects for the redesign.
- Interacted with marketing team, system administrators and technical leads in preparing and analyzing
- Installation and configuration of Site caching services source and target in WIP, staging, active for QA and production environments.
- Building of new doc bases in DEV and QA environments in order to fulfill the infrastructure required for WCM.
- Installed Web development kit WDK , Documentum Administrator, Web Publisher 5.2, Documentation application builder.
- Administered Documentum Web publisher 5.3 SP 1 during the initial phases.
- Migration from staging to production which involved implementation of new tool within the same system instead of involving third party for the reducing cost.
- Using Peregrine Systems for troubleshooting the production issues in Documentum.
Role: Systems Analyst
- Responsible for coding, debugging testing software applications.
- Demonstrate mobile agent technologies are developed in C and Java. Advanced window toolkit AWT
- Integrated Java in to C/C applications allowing C/C objects and methods to be used with java objects/methods and vice versa. This interface is provided for SUN java. Implemented various applications for generating an alert prior to the expiry of resources.
- Followed Object Oriented best practices to enhance extensibility and code reuse.
- Making application to run faster using efficient methods and responsible for maintaining coding standards.
- Developed and maintained manual Test cases and Test Plans using MS Word.
- Designed and built distributed systems using Java, HTML, and IDP protocols.
Environment: JDK, C, C , Windows NT and UNIX