- Over 10 years of IT experience in Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance of Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE based technologies and other technologies.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD based on Unified Modeling Language UML
- Good knowledge in SQL including writing queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Experience in Java, C Socket programming.
- Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle, PostgreeSQL, Sybase.
- Expertise in Java Native Interface JNI . Used to access interface written in VC .
- Expertise in parsing XML using xml parsers DOM, SAX
- Expertise in developing Web/Enterprise Applications using different IDEs such as Eclipse.
- Experience in implementing application logic using MVC Architectures like Struts, Spring and swing.
- Proficient in developing and deploying Enterprise Applications using Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic and JBoss.
- Efficiency to implements different type to cryptography concepts like Encrypt message encrypt key EMEK
- Expertise in developing applications using Struts, Spring Frameworks
- Significant experience in various languages Java, J2EE technologies, C, C and Smalltalk
- Designed and Developed Applications using high level GO4 design patterns and other J2EE design patterns Abstract, Singleton, Prototype, Factories, Fa ade
- Conceptual base knowledge of web service JAX-WS, AXIS2.
- Excellent conceptual base in object oriented design, design patterns using web technologies like JSP, servlets, EJB, struts, JSF, MyFaces, Web Services.
- Knowledge on design and developing UML diagrams with MS-Visio, Rational Rose
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, challenging environment with excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and can perform multitasking efficiently.
- Experience in Agile Waterfall Methodologies.
- Working experience on Android.
- Programming Languages : Java 1.2/1.5/1.6, C, C , Smalltalk 80., Android
- Framework : Struts, spring
- Web Server/Application Server : Jetty, IBM websphere
- Database : Oracle 8i, Sybase, PostgresSQL, openLdap, Gemstone, DB2, OrentDB 1.7.3
- Operating Systems : Windows NT/2000/XP/7, Linux.
- Development Debugging Tools : Eclipse, JBuilder, Fast tool, RAD
- SCM Tools : Clearcase, Tortoise SVN
- Other : Maven
Role : Sr. Java Developer
- Analyze reference data from different system and provide the product security information to different downstream applications.
- Analyze design, develop and implement java/j2ee based business application. Design java api using relevant java technologies.
- Design develop module to resolve product securities using different resolution algorithm also resolving different forms of products i.e. Multilookup, Fiat. Expose java API using web service using restful web service.
- Create client interface to access the web service.
- Retrieve product information from ESM external system and build the product for the downstream modules.
- Create client module so that every other module Fx rate, SDS, Product can expose their web services.
- Build API document for downstream application.
- Organizing joint application Design sessions with business team to understand business requirement and associated processes so as to re engineer the existing processes.
- Design and development of application program component using Java, J2ee, solace queue and SQL. Build and deploy application using Maven build tool.
- Prepare the use case scenarios using UML behavior programs for using user testing.
- Created db API to handle db operations on OrientDb.
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
Role : Java Developer.
- Design, implement and test all major functionality for Quick Deposit.
- Agile Methodology is used to develop the application, Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to discuss the development/progress of Sprints and was active making scrum meetings more productive.
- Used M Q to convert from existing WS to work through new Objects sent to through Message Queues.
- Worked on CSR for enrollment, Order scanner, AIDW search Duplicate checks and returns.
- SOAP UI to test back end systems. Define and run basic test cases 3rd party Services.
- Android support.
- Design amount authorization for Quick Deposit.
- Bug fix Classic and mobile deposit flow.
- Design ASM code to extract all object information.
- Extract all the object information to get the slot information.
- Maven POC to multiple dependencies for QD.
- Implement check deposit flow after verify the authenticity of the check by calling Alogent payment web services.
- Create GUI using eclipse plugin for AUT Automat unit testing .
- Create multithreaded module to extract and analyze production logs.
- Create application for analyze performance using Groovy.
- Create UI screens using Groovy.
Role : Java/J2ee consultant
- Design and develop Add user
- Design and develop Delete user
- Also handing one application called Softphone. This application is used to handle the IVR phone calls and give the user interface to CSR.
- POC on JAX and Axis2 WebService.
- Create client interface to access the webservice using JAX and Axis2.
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
Role : Java Consultant.
- Design and Develop relationship portal. This portal is used to find delay to meet SLA.
- Design and Develop module to save files for relationship portal. Implement java cryptography concepts before save the file.
- Design and Develop module to secure files for relationship portal.
- Followed Agile methodology to implement application.
- Basic POC to migrate code from Smalltalk to Java.
- Design and Develop Java code for migration Smalltalk classes to Java classes.
- Worked on transaction Processing System module called ODS.
- Assisted PS team at Seattle in solving failures and rollbacks of transactions
- Design and develop application to analyze the data for Oscar performance evaluation.
- Assists team to understand user relationship application. This module is used to create users and gave permissions to access application.
- Develop booking module this module is used to handles all the booking for NYK.
- Member of Production Support team for Service Contract module. This module is used to create contract between client and NYK for availing services.
- Design and Develop module called KPI report. This report is used to find how many objects are created in different modules.
- Find and Solve production crashes in ODS scheduler. This scheduler is used to perform all the transactions in Relational Database Sybase .
- Develop the module to read the information from the queue using multiple threads and prepare the report for users.
- SQL scripts to find delay in production on daily basis on Sybase database.