A highly proficient IT professional with 2 years experience in iOS development and 4 years experience in Java/J2EE.Having helped series of successful apps on iOS, I am seeking a new opportunity allowing me to further expand on these skills.
- 2 years of experience working in software development
- 4 years of experience with Objective-C, Xcode, and the iPhone SDK
- Portfolio of iPhone, iPad, apps available in the AppStore or contributions to open-source projects
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns.
- Experience with JSON, XML, REST Services.
- Experience with Core Data ,Core Location.
- Moderate data analysis, design and testing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to solve complex problems independently and gather expert advice as needed.
Finance, Inventory, Sales, Insurance.
iOS-Swift, Java/J2EE Core Java, Threads, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, , T-SQL.
MS SQL Server 2005, MY SQL.
XML DOM , XSD, DTD, XSLT, UDDI, WSDL.
Eclipse 3.x, Toad, SQL Server Management Studio, Net Beans 6.x.
MS Visio, Rational Rose, UML.
OO design and Analysis OOAD , UML, Coding, unit testing, documenting.
Visual Source Safe
Web Sphere,Tomcat 5.x/4.x,JBOSS,WebLogic
Role: iOS Developer
- Designed the home screen of the application where the user can choose the type of the product to be displayed.
- Worked extensively on table View Controller and made customized table view according to client.
- Designed the HTTP interface which uses the NSURLConnection and NSURLRequest classes of Cocoa Touch to make network requests.
- Developed the Skinning functionality which overrides the appearance of default controls of the native media player, the appearance was customized by the data from the JSON using the QuartzCore and UIKit frameworks.
- Implemented the scroll functionality by using UIScrollView on all screens of the app.
- Performed the UI for the 'classic' mode that includes a Picker View.
- Managed Version Control with Git.
Environment: Xcode 6.1,Swift,iOS 3.x
- Used Core data Framework for local Storage purpose in SQLite
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth transition and better user experience
- Performed the quality assurance of the application by reporting the issues to the development team.
- Performed the UI where the user has to enter his/her date of birth using a picker view.
Environment: iOS 3.x, Swift, Xcode 5.0, Mac
Role : ios contractor
- Performed the UI for the application to support both the portrait and landscape modes.
- Implemented UITabBarController and UINavigationController for easy navigation of the app.
- Tested the app, reported bugs, and fixed the bugs.
- Obtained data from Web Services using JSON library.
- Worked with MFMail Compose View Controller to create an email page that allow user to share details with customers.
- Created the overall design of application using UIKit framework.
- Designed the interface to control the brightness of the application using the UIKit framework.
- Enforced intuitive gesture controls to enhance the ease of interaction.
Environment: Xcode 4.6,Xcode 5, iOS 5.x and 6.x, Mac OS.
Role:Junior ios Developer
- Used the NSJSONSerialization class to parse the JSON and to extract the data required to customize the appearance of the controls.
- Involved in designing and implementing the registration screen for the application.
- Tested and fixed bugs.
Environment: iOS 3.x,Xcode 4,Objective C.
- Involved in developing application using SPRING framework like Spring ORM and Spring IOC.
- Developed applications using Eclipse IDE and deployed in Web Logic server.
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, DDL, DML SQL queries
- Developed and maintain the persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Developed the User Interface using HTML5, XML, Java script, JQuery and CSS3.
- Created Entity using JPA and SPRING and used Top link to connect to the Oracle database to store and fetch data from database.
- Extensively Used Ant tool to build and configure J2EE applications and used Log4J for logging in the application
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and involved in client interactions for scoping, effort estimates and status reporting
- Designed and developed code using TDD Test Driven Development
- Was responsible to develop unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used Rational Clear Case as Version Control
- Hands on coding experience in Eclipse
Environment: Java 6,MS SQL, Spring MVC, Eclipse IDE,HTML 4,XML,Java Script,JQuery,CSS3,Windows 7.
- Learned XML for communicating client.
- Developed custom exceptions for handling proper exceptions.
- and stored procedures, which were commonly used by different modules.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various packages, procedures, and functions for libraries
- Designed and Developed Session beans.
- Developed JSP Pages and Servlets to provide dynamic content to HTML pages.
- pages dynamically.
- Involved in coding using Java, created web pages using Servlets and JSP's for generating HTML