- Seasoned distributed systems software engineer with over 22 years of development experience
- Proven track record of architecting, designing, developing and delivering successful solutions
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills centered around use case/user story development, UML modeling and Rational Rose
- Adept Responsive Web Designer experienced with developing Single Page Applications SPAs
- Experienced Java developer specializing in multi-tier distributed systems technologies such as J2EE, JMS, Web Services, Mule ESB, XML-RPC, CORBA and DCE and leveraging them to build successful enterprise level systems
- Strong technical leadership, solution architecture, and project management skills
- Committed to realizing and delivering the benefits of Agile approaches to software projects
- Ability to quickly master new technologies and to apply them to solve real world business problems
- Innovative, dedicated, self motivated, and results oriented team player
- Passionate about delivering solutions which are of high value and utility to the end user/client
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- CompTIA Security Certified
Related Work Experience
- Member of the Framework team responsible for the conversion of a large internal web-based application to AngularJS
- Architected, designed and implemented AngularJS based directives, services and controllers used across application to enable common views and behaviors
- Developed portions of an enterprise-level Single Page Application SPA used to facilitate mortgage sales, pipeline and workflow
- Implemented server side Spring based components to enable client and server data exchange
- Architected, designed and implementing a cross-platform standards-based HTML 5, CSS3 based mobile application that enables the seamless and bi-directional collection, modification and exchange and synchronization of data between QuickBooks and multiple dispersed mobile and/or web data access/creation points
- Architected, designed and implementing a cross-platform standards-based HTML 5, CSS3 based Single Page Application SPA leveraging Responsive Web Design techniques to provide web presence for this application.
- ISC2 Program specific areas worked include: NDPP, IPD CPS SOA, GSIN/MWNS, SISP, EDB, DRT, MARS, SysOps, EWS TR and SCFDB
- Architected, designed and implemented multiple systems for the translation and net-centric Web Service based exposure of data
- Architected, designed and implemented multiple dynamic Administrative Console web-based applications to continually monitor, detect anomalies, provide diagnostic information and recovery actions
- Leveraging Eclipse RCP plug-ins and RCP to provide UDOP environment for multiple concurrent mission displays
- Technical lead of GSIN/MWNS and NDPP development teams
- Key member of GSIN/MWNS development team responsible for complete redesign and reimplementation of mission data conduit as well as web-based administration console
- Designed and implemented multiple Missile Warning enhancements and fixes.
- Designed and implemented XSLT translations to automate creation of SysOps configuration files from Excel hostname spreadsheets
- Architected, designed and developed an AJAX and JSF based framework for the SISP application providing portal-like composition of multiple applications in a single browser.
- Architected, designed and developed KML web services to render space based assets on Google Earth
- Architected, designed and developed JSF/J2EE based distributed application to replace legacy SCFDB application with increased security and enhanced functionality.
- Developed EJB based Data Access Interface Modules DAIMs to provide common access and transaction control for various mission databases and components
- Architected, designed and developed a general purpose cursor bean EJB that can be used to interact with large numbers of database records in near constant time regardless of their position in the row set. Multiple direction scans are supported and it operates on nearly any user supplied query in a repeatable and controllable fashion.
- Developed a Java reflection based methodology and implementation that can interrogate classes in order to produce the JDBC statements required to persist, query update and delete their associated records in a relational database.
- Developed a web based application EJB, servlets and JSPs to provide a flexible and dynamic query and display engine to support analysis and system monitoring activities
- Developed a web based application EJB, servlets and JSPs to support the dynamic interrogation and configuration of high level enterprise configuration information.
- Developed automatic code generation process leveraging an XML definition of the database schema and XSLT transformations to generate self persistable object hierarchies for each of the associated tables.
- Designed and developed DAIM adapter classes that implement mission logic relative to interfacing with the DAIMs.
- Designed and developed multi-threaded applications to quickly manipulate and load CPS and other journal entries into the EDB up to 3500/sec for subsequent analysis.
- Top Secret clearance.
- This is an ongoing project that is worked when the client has funds available to further product development.
- Architecting, designing and developing products in this fledgling security companies Security Management Suite SMS
- Leverages durable JMS topics and EJB3 beans to provide a common subscription based 'event bus' for security related events discovered by the SMS
- Leverages JPA based EJB3 Entity beans and Hibernate for persistence architecture
- Leverages Seam, AJAX, RichFaces and JSF for rich multi-user client experiences
- Leverages JiBX for XML data bindings to/from common serialized format
- Developed multi-threaded classes that can quickly scan ranges of ip addresses to discover available nodes.