- Over 6 years of development experience in analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of applications in JAVA/J2EE and Linux/Unix based environment.
- Extensive work experience in Servlets, JSP, Java Script, Struts, JDBC, JNDI, RMI, EJB Session Beans Stateless and Stateful , Entity Beans and MDB Message Driven Beans , Custom Tags, JMS, MQSeries.
- Expertise in using different modules of Spring like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP,Spring ORM.
- Expertise in development of multi-tier/multi-platform Internet-Intranet applications using Object Oriented Technologies, Java/J2EE Design Patterns such as MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Session Fa ade, Factory, DAO, Adaptor, Command Pattern, Service Locator and Business Delegate.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible
- Experience in database concepts, SQL, stored procedures and functions. Have worked with different databases like UDB, DB2, Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Exposure to quality processes like AGILE/Scrum, ISO9001 and CMMI.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, NetBeansandJcreator.
- Extensively worked to build Model-View-Controller MVC and multi-tier Client/Server Architecture using Design Patterns like Business Delegate, DAO, Data Transfer Object, Service Locator, Singleton and Session Facade, View Helper Pattern.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the existing code.
- Experience in complete Software Product Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in using various IDE's, Dreamweaver, Notepad , Eclipse, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code.
- Working Knowledge of MVW frameworks like Backbone.Js, Moustache.JS and Bootstrap.JS.
JDK 1.6, Struts 1.3.5/Struts 2, Spring 2.5, Hibernate, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, Unix shell scripting, iText, JUnit, XMLBeans, JNI, JSM, JSF
J2SE, J2EE, Servlets, Apache Struts2, Hibernate, Spring 3.x, JSP 1.2, JSF, EJB 1.1/2.1, JDBC, JNDI, ICE Faces, Log4j, XML, XSL, JAXP, DOM, JNDI, JMS
IDE and Tools
WSAD, Eclipse 3.x, NetBeans, MyEclipse, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Notepad , TextEditor, Xcode, Microsoft visual studio, MS office, Adobe Creative Suite, Visual Age for Java
DB2 Mainframe/UDB , Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server 2005, MySQL, JDBC, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, DBArtisan 8.1, Rapid SQL
MS-DOS, WINDOWS-2000, 98, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac
WebLogic 8.1,WebSphere 5.0/6.0, Tomcat 6, JBoss, Apache
CVS, VSS, Perforce
Ant, jBPM workflow engine, Alfresco ECM version 3.1, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, JIRA, Selenium, Rational RequisitePro, CruiseControl
Rational Unified Process RUP , Agile, V Model, Waterfall, OOAD, AOP, SOA, TTD, SDLC, Iterative, XP Extreme Programming .
MVC, Core J2EE design patterns MVC, business delegate, service locator, session fa ade, DAO, DTO, Singleton, etc .
Role: Sr. Java developer
- Involved in Various Stages of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC deliverables of the project using the AGILE Software development methodology.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, planning and estimation the tasks for the user stories and Participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Involved in Design and Development of the project and Understanding business requirements.
- Use Spring framework with Hibernate as O-R mapping tool for the Disputes module.
- Write Unix shell scripts to monitor batch jobs, and generate email alerts in case of failures/errors.
- Write Ant scripts to build and deploy application on local Tomcat as well as remote deployment servers.
- Developed Application using Java, J2EE, Struts2, and Flex3.0.
- Developed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulation using native JS and jQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Developed J2EE code with frameworks like Spring RESTFUL services, spring security.
- Developed a fully functional login page for the company's user facing website with complete UI and validations.
- Coded JS for page functionality and Pop up Screens.
- Designed and developed the layouts of Customer Relations Module.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Implemented single page apps by using backbone views and routes to take the user to various views.
- Developed the users application by editing updating using MVC pattern in Backbone
- Used UI based features like geolocation in JS to create small web applications for the website
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support for over 2 projects.
- Designed new models with an Object Oriented approach using JS and jQuery components for CRM application for customer service.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
Role: Sr. Java Developer
- Worked closely with other senior developers, product managers, system architects, and the QA team to deliver optimal designs and software to meet and exceed expectations following MVC architecture, under the Rational Unified Process RUP
- Deployed application using Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Spring 3.0 annotations Controller mechanism to create RESTFUL applications.
- Used Spring DispatcherServletto Handle the Mapping of the application and invoked various Controller associated with the request. And used Hibernate for performing database transactions.
- Develop entire web UI from design to implementation using SPRING MVC 3.0 .
- Involved in Design and Development of the project from scratch and Understanding business requirements from the users.
- Involved in Various Stages of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC deliverables of the project.
- Proficient in developing J2EE code with frameworks like Spring MVC, Hibernate and Tomcat.
- Working on the application using JSF for front end, Spring to manage business layer components and JDBC for performing database transactions.
- Working on the application on Eclipse and deployed on Weblogic Server to integrate run time components and the tools to develop applications.
- Contribute to the design direction of our product set.
- Contribute positively to the overall team dynamic participate in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and other business-development working.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Leading technical projects with a focus on quality and improving the user experience.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development.
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all SDLC phases Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Developed application framework using MVC struts framework with design principles of the J2EE for implementing business logic.
- Involved in configuring Web.xml, Struts-config.xml and made changes to configuration files when the fixes occurred.
- Developed cross browser compatible HTML and CSS reusable templates and integrated the UI with the application.
- Used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE for coding purpose.
- Participated in bug fixing with QA team, which involved cross browser testing as well as load and performance checking.
- Kept track of different versions of files using VSS content management system, and uploaded the developed pages in accordance with the new standards.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Actively used XML documents and transformations for creating templates with dynamic data from XML file
- Using Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS and fixed the issues for the pages with low traffic and high load time. This directly increased traffic sales which decreased maintenance and capital expenditures for department.
Role: Java Developer
- Developed MVC based web application using Struts as framework and coded EJBs as the model , Servlets as the controller and JSP for view .
- Developed the application using Struts framework.
- Involved in developing JSP, Servlets and custom JSP tags for Presentation Layer.
- Maintained Session Tracking between the JSP Web Pages and Servlets.
- Oracle Database access was implemented through JDBC at server end.
- Maintained Java Script validations to avoid junk data. Developed Web Pages using Flash.
- Developed Component Diagrams, Class Level Diagrams using UML.
- Developed field level screen level documentation.
- Involved in the creation of jar files during the deployment of the Application Server.
- Used Log4J for log file generation and maintenance.
- Used Eclipse for development IDE, JIRA for defect tracking and CVS for version control.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyze and Design the business requirements to document and implement.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP.
- Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations.
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in SQL SERVER.
- Created required Views, Indexes and Clusters.
- Created database triggers to implement business rules and writing stored procedures.
- Wrote UNIX Korn shell scripts to automate the batch process.
- Created migration document and supported the migration of packages and objects to production environment.