- Java Programmer with over 7 years of extensive IT experience with primary expertise in Object Oriented and Web-based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and Client-Server technologies.
- Good Knowledge in Core Java and collections.
- Expertise in all phases of software development life cycle SDLC process
- Expertise in developing Multi-tier enterprise level web applications using various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, Struts, EJB, JDBC and Spring.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools such as Jakarta Struts framework 1.2, Hibernate 3, spring.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures SOA using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, WSDL and RestFul Web Services.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Experienced in web development using Angular js.
- Experience in implementing XML technologies XML, Schema, XSLT and XPATH, DOM, JDOM, SAX, XSD.
- Good Working Knowledge on XML parsers, Web-services worked on distributed Integration projects.
- Established coding standards and methodologies to re-factor the Java code base for our
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schema, writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Responsible for mentoring resources and knowledge transfer to junior analysts, developers
- and testers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a very good team player with the ability to work independently.
- J2EE Skills : JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB
- Programming Languages : Java JDK1.6
- Framework : Struts, Spring, JUnit, Jmock Cairngorm BlazeDS Flex
- Build tools : ant, maven
- Web Technologies : Web services, HTML 5, CSS3, Java Script, Jquery, XML, Angular
- Js, Jquery Mobile, JSON, Bootstrap.
- Web/App Servers : WebLogic12.1.1, Tomcat7.x, JBoss
- IDE : Eclipse Axis, Clover, PMD plugins
- Tools : JIRA, SVN, Perforce, Toad, Bugzilla, Right Now, Version one
- Databases : Oracle10g, Mysql, LDAP
- OS exposure : UNIX, All flavors of Windows.
- Skills : Analysis, Coding, Unit Testing.
Developed a Business Acquisition product which is more than a one-stop shop for marketing and notification needs catering email, SMS and Fax features. This tool perfects online messaging strategy with the help of strategic advisors, takes advantage of large-sender services, Design Services Team to tackle email, SMS and Fax design projects, large and small. For Business the tools provides Enterprise Digital Marketing Notification through Email, SMS, and Fax. Business can set up once and schedule to send any time. Team based approach for work flow. Track to the Inbox and view Analytics. Individuals can setup and send electronic invitation or, greetings through Email, SMS, and Fax. Developer can setup template once and a campaigner can schedule to send any time 24X7. Know if the recipient read the message and view Analytics. The system transaction volume is very high with about 40,000 transactions per hour. Team size is 6.
- Participated in daily scrum to provide bi-weekly sprint updates for various tasks
- Performed task estimates, reviewed and updated the Business Requirements Document BRD , System Requirements Specification SRS , and various user stories. Used Rally for user story management and
- Worked in a team of 6 which includes Business Analysts, Architect, Database Developers, J2EE Developers, and Project manager.
- Used Object-Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD methodologies. Used MVC, Decorator, Business Delegate and Singleton design patterns
- Designed and developed Application Context for the Payment Manager module for IOC. This design was performed working along with two other team members. Spring 3.1, Hibernate, Web Services and Servlets participate in IOC and Dependency Injection
- Worked on API to setup, edit and monitor Payments
- Worked on customized ORM mappings connecting to an Oracle 11i database instance. Hibernate Reverse Engineering tool 3.3.2 embedded as a MyEclipse plug-in was used to generate the mappings and DAO classes
- Integrated the generated DAO classes into Spring application context using annotation driven Hibernate transaction manager
- Created views using JSP, JQuery Ui, Jquery Widgets, Ajax and JSON to setup one time and recurring payments
- Created views and middle tier to view and monitor recent payments Worked on API to setup, edit and monitor Payments from different clients, which can be scheduled anytime pre canned payment details and
- Created the payment validation invalid and duplicate payments list.
Environment: J2EE Java 1.5/6, Web Services, WSDL, JSP, EJB, JDBC , ANT, Quartz Scheduler, SOAP, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Angular js, Bootstrap, Spring Framework 3.2.4, Hibernate 3.3, Oracle 11i, LDAP, Windows 8, Linux, Ubuntu, Multi-threading , MYSQL, Jquery, JUNIT, JENKINS, SOAP UI, MyEclipse 2013, JSON, Weblogic 12C, and MyEclipse 2014.
This is an application based on Telecom Business. Application is designed on MVC framework. This is mainly to provide a customer to create Quote for ordering telephones and also servicing them. This company provides telephones for call Center services. Before customer ordering telephone there will be a credit check for approval. All these are managed in the application.
- Worked on SAF MVC framework. With velocity pages at front end by following MVC pattern.
- Responsible for making enhancements in application.
- Creating cron jobs to send emails periodically as soon as customer orders a product.
- Developed vm files for frond end development.
- Generated word document, by pulling the data from database to get customer details and also contact details. It is just like report about a customer.
- Monitoring logs and solving the issues and also worked as a production support.
- Worked with ANT files for building the project and executing it in different test environments.
Environment: Java, JDK, velocity pages, EJB, Java Script, Servlets, Struts, Eclipse, Bootstrap ,Spring, Angular js , ANT, Git Repository, XML,MYSQL, Jquery, Multi-threading, HTML5, CSS3, Oracle 10g.
Java/J2EE Developer The Internet Banking System IBS for ABN-AMRO Bank provides the Bank access to their accounts with robust and secure data communication over the Internet. The Bank customers must apply to IBS to use the Internet Banking. The IBS enables the Bank customer to perform Enquires and transactional functions relating to their accounts. The Backend System is Clarity, which interacts with Host ICBS and IST for account Enquires and Fund Transfers.
- Used OO techniques such as UML methodology use cases, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams and developed class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed and Developed UI for Internet Banking using JSP, HTML, DHTML, CSS.
- Writing Generic Servlets for Account Summary.
- Writing Generic Classes for the Engine
- Using OFX Standard Message type for Banking Systems.
- Used Xalan and Xerces parsers to convert XML to DOM and DOM to XML.
- Integrating the Modules.
- SSL Configuration on WebLogic.
- Designed and Developed Emulator for Testing in Absence of Clarity.
- Designing and Developed E Notification Server for sending emails to Customers whom to be notified which is a scheduler which runs at given period of time
- Integration and Testing with Clarity.
- Writing the Test Data and writing Custom Tags .
A work-flow based Project management suite developed for the organization which helps project managers, monitor their project initiation and setup. Includes applications to monitor ongoing project health reports, issue tracking, Defect tracking, maintenance requests, time booking and dashboards.
- Involved in the development of various use cases, sequence diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Extensive use of Enterprise Java Beans EJBs for middle tier component implementation and implementation of business logic.
- Involved in the developing swing windows and integrating them with EJB.
- Implementation of dynamic and static security for different roles.
- Deployed and tested on WebSphere Application server.
- Developed SQL queries and used stored procedures to perform transactions with the DB2 database.
- Enhancements for Several applications.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging and CVS for source configuration management.