- 7 years of experience in web application development using JAVA, J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle SDLC starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile
- Expertise in several J2EE technologies likeJSP, Servlets, Hibernate, SPRING, Struts,XSLT, JDBC, XML.
- Expertise in Client Side Designing and Validations using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP.
- Strong experience in Implementing MVC design pattern using Struts and Spring Framework.
- Expertise in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like IBM RAD, Net beans, Eclipse and WebSphere Studio Application Developer WSAD .
- Experience with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g, MYSQL.
- Experience in working with EJB 2.0.
- Extensively used SQL in writing queries, database triggers, stored procedures and functions for database application.
- Expert in using J2EE complaint application servers Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere.
- Worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT testing during the projects.
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Extensive experience in code re-factoring, developing standards and mentoring the team.
- Java Technologies: Java 5,Java 6, JAXP, AJAX, Log4j, Java Help API
- J2EE Technologies: JSP 2.1 Servlets 2.3, JDBC 2.0,JNDI, XML, JAXP, Java Beans, EJB 2.0
- Methodologies: Agile, waterfall
- Framework: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
- Database: Oracle 11g, DB2,MySQL
- Application Server: Apache Tomcat,JBOSS
- Web Tools: HTML, Java Script, XML, DTD, Schemas, XSL, XSLT, DOM, JQuery
- IDE / Testing Tools: Eclipse, IBM RAD, Net Beans, JAWS 15.0
- Operating System: Windows, Linux
- Scripts: UNIX, Java Script, ANT
- Testing API: JUNIT
Confidential is a system that is developed across each state in Confidential to improve the access to human service programs, enabling the services to economically disadvantaged people by providing a simple, efficient and traceable system for people to access and manage their health coverage, insurance/aid.Development involves in focusing on medical programs as well as various state specific programs by interfacing with Health Insurance Exchange HIX , Federal Data Hub and State Hub in order to accomplish and manage the affordable health care services, medical programs and Department of Human Services DHS programs. The project is involved in consolidating and modernizing eligibility functions for several programs from DHS.
- Followed agile software methodology for development.
- Integrated and developed UI components with business components.
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP code.
- Designed and validated the state rules by using Corticon Rules Engine, where Integration flexibility is maximized with less effort.
- Created DAOs to interact with database for insert, update and delete operations using JDBC.
- Used XSLT to transform into XML to represent the data and send it to the other application.
- Used SAX and DOM XML parsers in the application.
- Implemented JAXB to generate java classes from XML Schema and Unmarshall the XML content into java classes.
- Involved in Accessibility testing to provide equal access and equal opportunity to people with diverse abilities.
- Used Subversion Version Control Tool for version control in the development of the project.
- Used JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo tools for tasks/issues/bugs and build integration.
- Log4j was employed for logging errors in the application.
- Involved in deployment of the application on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Worked on JAWS 15.0, a screen reading application, designed to help visually impaired users to use the computer and access the Internet.
- Daily interaction with the client to better understand the functionality.
Web Sphere Application Server 8.0, Rational Application Developer 8.0, HTML, Cortisone Studio for Analysts 5.0, Java Script, JSP, SQL Developer, EJB 2.0, XML, Agile Methodology, Subversion SVN , CSS, Web services, JAWS 15.0.
- Confidential is managed under the Global Safety Integration Program GSIP and it comes under interfaces stream. It will replace the existing COMPASS to have an improved and simplified process of reporting SAE reporting to health authorities.ARIES is java based application and it is an in interface between INFORM EDC and the MAARS Safety . Aries will pull the data from INFORM, process it and send the data to Safety.
- It uses LDAP authentication and it has the following two roles: 1 CSS 2 Clinical Monitor
- Leading Developers/Analyst in Enrollment team
- Provide solution for the design issues and involving in the architecture
- Hold a vital part in the Java Architecture team in maintaining standards across the Application, Coding conventions and Standards
- Creating detailed Design Documents and Technical Bulletins for use by the developers
- Application development, system support, test and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Log4Jwas used to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console
- Daily client interaction to understand the requirement
Environment:Java, J2EE Servlet, JSP, XML, XSLT, spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j, CVS, Maven, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 6, and Oracle 11g.
Confidential is an application for Enrollment and the end user is Underwriter. This application allows the underwriter to add a new applicant and modify the existing application for an applicant based on the requirement.
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translate business requirements into working model.
- Used Java Server Pages on top of Spring Core to control the presentation to the user.
- Designed and developed Rich user interface using front end technologies likeHTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Designed Persistence layer using the Hibernate framework for Object-relational mapping and converting data between incompatible type systems
- Involved in writing test cases using JUNITfor various modules.
- Involved in logging using Log4J and working with defects using Quality Centre.
- Involved in testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system deployment.
Environment:Java, J2EE Servlet, JSP, XML, spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j, CVS, Maven, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 6, and Oracle 11g.
Confidential is one of the largest banking institutions in the world. Bank offers various financial and banking services to its customers. Worked on application named Access portal. It is a part of online banking that allows a customer to view quick summary of transactions and account details. It also shows mutual funds associated with account.
- Responsible for understanding the scope of the project and requirement gathering.
- Developed the web tier using JSP, Struts MVC to show account details and summary.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework IOC .
- Implemented various design patterns Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO.
- Spring JDBC was used to developDAO classes to interact with the database to access account information.
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Involved in creation of Test Cases for JUNIT Testing.
- Toad was used in oracle database for queries execution and also involved in writing SQLscripts, PL/SQL code for procedures and functions.
- Worked on CVS, Perforceconfiguration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Developed application using Eclipse and used build and deploy tool as Maven.
Environment:Java, J2EE Servlet, JSP, XML, spring 3.0, Struts 1.1, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j, CVS, Maven, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 6, and Oracle 11g.
Disability Income Application is used for the Underwriting and Administration of Disabilities products. This is a Maintenance and Enhancement Project for Individual and Institutional policies of MetLife.
- Coded the business methods according to the IBM Rational Rose UML model.
- Extensively used Core Java, Servlets, JSP, XML and Struts 1.2 in presentation tier.
- Generated the Hibernate XML and Java Mappings for the schemas
- DB2 Database is used to store the system data
- Rational Application Developer RAD was used as Integrated Development Environment IDE .
- Unit testing for all the components using J-Unit.
- Apache log 4j Logging framework for logging of trace and Auditing.
- Worked with IBM Web-Sphere as the Application Server and IBM Rational CLEARCASE as the version controller.
Environments: Java , Servlets, JSP, Struts1.2, IBM Rational Application Developer RAD 6, WebSphere 6.0, AJAX, Rational CLEARCASE, Rational Rose, Oracle 9i, log4j.
Confidential offers various financial and banking services to its customers. It specializes in providing integrated credit and debit card payment processing, electronic check conversion, bill payment related software applications, and value added services in U.S. The primary project at bank was on ACH Automated clearing House . It enabled customer service representatives to search for, retrieve and add various types of credit card information from the database. It provides real-time transaction and balance information, online statements, and routine functionalities to commercial cardholder.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle SDLC of the project.
- Developed struts action classes, action forms and performed action mapping using Struts Framework and performed data validation in form beans and action classes.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Extensively used Struts Framework as the controller to handle subsequent client requests and invoke the model based upon user requests.
- Involved in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading.
- Defined the search criteria and pulled out the record of the customer from the database. Make the required changes to the record and save the updated information back to the database.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Apache ANT to customize WAR and EAR files.
- DAO and JDBC were used for database access.
- Developed applications with ANT based build scripts.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application.
- Involved in postproduction support and maintenance of the application.
Environment:Oracle 11g, Java, Struts 1.2, Servlets, HTML, XML, MS SQL Server 2005, J2EE, JUNIT, Tomcat 6.