- Senior Enterprise Architect/Solution Architect/Technical Manager with strong experience in architecting, implementing, managing and delivering IT solutions.
- Experience includes, Executive leadership, deep technology leadership of architecture initiatives, Independent hands on contributor for Architecture initiatives.
- Skills encompass defining IT solutions to business requirements, providing design and roadmaps and technical leadership for implementing the design and delivery of IT solutions.
- Technologies include SOA, BPM implementation and Systems integration, Enterprise Wide J2EE Applications including, search, content management, API management.
- Education, MS in Computer Science, TOGAF Architecture certification, PMP certification, ITIL certification and Java Architect and Developer certification from Sun Microsystems.
Senior SOA Architect
- Evaluate current SOA Architecture and provide Target architecture and direction, working with IT leads, Architects and Business requirements.
- Provide high level design, Business process and service design.
- Lead Technology selection RFI process to select right ESB suite to replace Sonic ESB.
- Build Proof of concepts hands on to evaluate products and also propose right target Architecture and best practices.
- Provided Design, Implementation Roadmap and Migration plan, working prototype to migrate existing Business processes to the new ESB platform.
- Re-factor the design of business services to micro services architecture.
- Lead the pilot implementation Phase, to implement the new ESB Architecture and migrate initial set of services and applications.
Technologies: Redhat Fuse ESB and Active MQ , Tibco BusinessWorks and EMS Both POC for product selection , JBoss BPM/BRMS, Sonic ESB, Sonic MQ, J2EE, JBoss Application server, Web Services and REST bases API development, Object Oriented Design, Spring, Visio, JSON, UML and XML.
Senior Director/Senior Application Architect
- Architected and implemented a centralized global SOA Platform based on ESB technology, which provides a back bone for building applications as business services and also for Applications and legacy systems integration across the enterprise.
- Established API management , service runtime governance and centralized service security framework using runtime governance tools Actional Intermediary and Forum Systems.
- Designed a Rest based service API layer for accessing backend systems to provide fast access to required data for Mobile and Web applications.
- Established SOA team onshore and offshore on DevOps model and managed the platform and team.
- Researched and Evaluated low latency messaging technologies like Tibco EMS, Informatica ultra low latency messaging.
- Architected and managed migration of Services from Sonic ESB to Oracle Service Bus OSB .
- Evangelized SOA to top management and Development teams to increase ROI on the SOA platform.
Environment: J2EE, Weblogic 11g, SOAP and REST bases API development, Actional Intermediary, Forum API Gateway, UML and XML, Hadoop, Sonic ESB, Oracle Service Bus
Senior Enterprise Architect
- provided strategic architecture and framework to S P Index services to centralize their applications to minimize costs, increase turnaround time and ROI.
- Lead architecture initiatives and independently contributed to provide architecture solutions to business requirements, build design and proof of concepts. Provide product implementation roadmaps, plans and design. Reviewed architecture and setup best practices and standards.
- Analyzed, designed and prototyped the architecture of S Ps Real-time index calculation platform that will calculate and distribute financial indices.
- Designed the Global Index marketing web application and Index distribution web sites.
- Researched, Analyzed and Designed web content management and search solutions for Global credit portal and Global Indices applications.
- Designed Rest based services to Access Index data.
- Researched and presented to top management on Bigdata , NoSQL, Hadoop and AWS Cloud technologies to be used for Index data analytics.
Environment: J2EE, Weblogic 11g, dotCMS web content management system, Solr search engine, Hadoop, SOAP and REST bases API development, UML and XML. Oracle Coherence Data Grid.
- Smartworks Initiative, Service Orient S Ps Ratings publishing workflow, by redesigning the legacy process as a BPM Initiative.
- Designed Business processes and Web Services to implement the Ratings Workflow.
- Designed and implemented SOAP based Services and canonical data structures for virtualizing Ratings Data.
Environment: Sonic ESB, PEGA BPM and BRMS, Web Services, SOAP, XML, Weblogic 9.x
SOA Platform Technical Architect
- Architected, Designed and implemented the global federated messaging platform, development process and migration plan using Sonic ESB to enable service oriented development and integration.
- Implemented Runtime API and Webservice Governance and WebSerivce security framework.
- Provided migration plan and strategy to migrate legacy applications to SOA platform.
- Developed SOA DevOps team and managed the SOA platform.
Environment: Sonic ESB, Tibco EMS, J2EE, Weblogic 9, Web Services, Actional SOAPStation/Intermediary
Principle Consultant/Solution Architect
- Solution Architect - Instrumental in designing and development a SOA based solution for client American Redcross's Bio-Medical Division. This project is to build a SOA platform using ESB messaging and web services and to implement a new CRM solution to meet the growing demands of American Redcross's business and partners.
- Practice development at Sogeti - Developed SOA practice by building and mentoring a SOA Team and built a knowledge base.
- Business Development - Managed client account and led pre-sales and proposal initiatives at various clients.
Environment: Sonic ESB, J2EE, Weblogic 9, Axis Web services framework, Web Services, SOAP, XML
- Designed and developed backend modules, web services and web site components of America Online Registrations platform.
- Led and participated in the development through all stages of the development and implementation lifecycle, including managing offshore development team.
- Coordinated among multi-location teams and ensured program progress based on schedule.
Environment: Weblogic 8, Axis Web services framework, SOAP, WSDL, XML.
- Worked as IT consultant with IBM's clients, General Motors and Oracle Joint Venture between Oracle, IBM and Pharma Industry .
- Lead Developer, Worked on technology assessments, prototyping, product design and development.
- Worked on Systems integration, Led the Analysis and Requirements process with Clients' business teams and 3rd party solution providers.
- Actively contributed to SOA and Systems Integration practice of IBM as a developer
- Project: Clinical Data Aggregation CDA Framework, Lead developer in the application development efforts of a pharmaceutical consortium led by IBM and Oracle and a few Pharmaceutical companies to create a central clinical data repository.
- Project: General Motors-Onstar, Lead developer of systems integration effort at one of IBM's leading clients General Motors-Onstar which is a global leader in in-vehicle safety and security system. Onstar expanded its CRM Capabilities by deploying Siebel CRM replacing their legacy CRM application.
Environment: Weblogic 8.1, Oracle 9i Application Server, WebSphere, J2EE Apache Axis Web services framework, Web Services, Rational Rose, and UML, CDISC Pharma XML Standards and XML.
Project Manager/Lead Developer
- As a Lead Developer on An online education portal created by PWC Consulting for United States Army. This portal will enable mobile soldiers to remotely enlist and pursue higher education from different universities using internet.
- In phase II of the project, researched on offline learning management system LMS , developed the application and led the integration of this piece into the portal.
- Identified as one of the inventors in a patent pending LMS application in PwC Consulting.
- As Project Manager, Initiated, planned, executed the change and configuration management process.
- Created and led the change control board.
- Instrumental in leading the project to obtain CMM Level III.
- Led the delivery of the portal by managing the releases and coordinating teams.
Environment: J2EE, UML, Rational Rose, Merant PVCS, and S.C.O.R.M XML standards, Servlets, jsp, XML.
- Worked as a senior developer in Interact and FileAct Solutions, a secure and reliable messaging infrastructure and workflow to process financial transactions in banking and securities market.
- Lead developer on Swiftnet messaging client modules, Swiftnet client provides clients access to SWIFTs network and services.
- Worked as developer in SWIFT's Operations management and security applications.
- Lead developer in Systems Integration efforts and Performance enhancement efforts.
- Implemented database replication.
Environment: HP-Openview, J2EE, C/C , TCP/IP Sockets, Oracle 8i, Pro C, ksh, Java, Java RMI, Inprise J2EE Application Server.
- Designed and developed billing applications for a leading telecom giant, Ameritech. Developed object oriented applications and APIs, supported systems integration efforts.
- Set up a centralized automated software configuration management system.
- Lead Developer coded backend billing applications and created build procedures.
Environment: OOAD, C , C, Perl, ksh.
- Lead engineer in the development of Total Concept 4 TC4 Retail Banking System, TC4 is an end to end international retail banking product developed by CMC to target the needs of the retail banking industry.
- Designed and developed deposits and loans backend application module for retail banks.
- Lead Analyst and Developer in the development of communication APIs and modules that connect retail branches to the main branch.
- Led the applications support team for systems integration and testing.
Environment: NCR 3550, UNIX, C, Oracle, TCP/IP Sockets, Topend Transaction management system, UNIX Internals, Pro C, Novell Netware.
- Provided client support and helped in sales.
- Designed and Developed the application.
- Worked on deployment and customization of the application at different client locations.
- Interacted heavily with customers to enhance and improve the application.
Environment: SCO UNIX, Windows, Oracle, Pro C, SQL Forms, SQL Reports.
- Worked on R D project to create a Modification Request Processing System MRPS .
- MRPS was a client-server based bug tracking System which will help the different project development teams in registering, managing and storing bugs they receive from clients.
- Analyzed and Designed the application.
- Developed the server application and the user interface.
- Worked on deployment and customization of the application for different projects.