- Around 7 years of Software Design and Development Experience in Java based applications.
- Around 4 years of experience on Smartphone and tablet development experience. Developed and architected multiple Android applications across versions.
- I consider myself as a good team-player and a passionate software engineer who focuses on mobile and web development technologies. As a detail and precise object-oriented programmer, I have realized that it is important to keep updating our programs so as to pace ourselves with the current technological advancements. Getting the job done is important, but keeping the code clean is more crucial for the success of software projects.
- Expertise in developing applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and JSP.
- Experience in architecture design, development and implementation of software applications and testing.
- Have hands-on experience in complete project life cycle, with domain knowledge in Mobile Application Development and Web application development.
- Experience in web service protocols such as JSON, HTTP, Phone gap and XML.
- I have a good understanding of Android Back-end and UI guidelines.
- Skilled in developing APIs for middle ware Framework modules for mobile platforms using C and C and Java
- Good communication skills: I have interacted with customers regularly during development of the mobile applications.
- Extensively worked on almost every stage of application development right from collecting requirements, providing guidelines for design, creating application architecture, implementation that includes various stages in development, QA, code signing and releasing to Market.
- Expertise in developing apps using SQL, Java, XML and HTML5 Extensively worked on memory leaks, push notifications, content providers, multiple screen support, data offline usage, accounts and sync on Android.
- Expertise in Data Structure, Multithreading, Collections, Exception handling and Serialization.
Sr. Android Developer
- Developing web kit browser based mobile app using technologies like Sencha touch, DOJO and PhoneGap
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap for Virtual Infotech Inc.
- Experience in developing the UI using Jsp, CSS3, Jquery, JSON.
- Designed and implementing a Node.js based mobile text and voice messaging app and its cloud backend.
- Implemented custom search solutions using Coveo an enterprise search engine , Backbone.js, and .NET web services see Goodwin Procter's site for an example .
- Involved in developing user interface using MXML, AIR Applications, Flash Animations, Flash design, Action Script and CSS. Involved in developing presentation tier using HTML, JSP, Java Script, Ajax and Struts.
- Implemented Change Requests and Enhancements using Flex and Java technologies
- Develop step-by-step training resources for iPad IOS technology use Developed an Android
- Updating and upgrading Ipad and Iphones through apple software.
- Developed a C and Silverlight front-end application to access the web service.
- Making 3D models and programming 3D games for Android tablet and Apple Ipads.keyboard entry game with different selectable skins in a dynamic drawing threaded environment.
- Develop application for Windows Phone 7 using C , SQL, WCF
- Development mobile web application for Android, iOS and BlackBerry Device
- Designed, implemented, and tested the Reusable Software Component Repository shared throughout tablets and media vaults.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Implemented MVC design architecture using Ruby on Rails and MySQL
- Consumed Web Services using Apache CXF framework for getting remote information
- As a Senior Programmer involved in designing JSP and developing the Servlets
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Integrate Web 2.0 sites into client's website.
Environments: Titanium , Phonegap , Sencha Touch , HTML5, CSS3, Jquery Mobile, Backbone.Js, Flash, Coreldraw, Iphone, Ipad, Android, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry, Tablet, Spring, Hibernate MYSQL, APACHE CXF, REST, Eclipse, Weblogic ,Subversion SVN , Agile, JSP SERVLET, MAVEN, Web 2.0, SOA, PHP, Ruby
Sr. Android Developer
- Implemented Change Requests and Enhancements using Flex and Java technologies
- Experience in creating applications that support all orientations on iPhone and iPad.
- Publishing the application in production for all platforms Android, BlackBerry .
- Design is done in Panorama Style for Windows Phone 7.
- Develop design mobile banking client for J2ME Blackberry Models
- Proven expertise in implementing IOC and Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework Core, Web, JDBC, MVC and DAO .
- Configured Struts, Hibernate framework with Spring MVC.
- Experience with parallel processing performance monitoring and tuning Oracle Advanced Queuing.
- Involved in the deployment of Web-Service End-Points using Apache CXF
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF JAX-RS
- Development of AJAX toolkit based applications using JSON.
- Consumed Web Services WSDL, SOAP from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Eclipse TPTP plug-in was used for profiling and performance testing.
- Deployed the application on Weblogic Application Server cluster on Solaris environment
- Java Based Quality Center plugin which can be used in any tools such as Selenium, RFT etc. Developed Ruby on Rails web applications using MongoDB and back-ground processes using Resque and Redis
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Installing and Configuring Eclipse and Websphere application Server.
- Created the domains, application servers and load balancers using Weblogic
- Implemented Selenium IDE with java script for Web apps.
- Established a lightweight Scrum project management process and helped team meet sprint goals.
- Worked on GUI internationalization using JSP and Core Java
- Handled necessary Business logic in Servlets
- Primary UI developer for Google Web Toolkit GWT -based VDI-in-a-Box management console
- Developed Message Driven Beans to implement incoming JMS messages
- Writing and Optimizing MySQL Queries and connect queries to PHP.
- Coded scripts to clean normalize, reformat data for loading into the ERP system using VB Script and Ruby scripts
- Lead the Drupal development team in creating and launching of HLNtv.com.
- Organized and facilitated daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Involved in writing code on ADO.NET to communicate with database and ASP.Net with C .
- Developed and implemented many PhoneGap and Titanium applications along with Java and Objective-C plug-ins for iPad, iPhone and Android platforms.
- Develop the codes in C/C programming language.
- Develop mobile time tracking user interface for iPhone and Android using PhoneGap library.
- Used Sencha Touch to create Android and iOS applications to support RoR app
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets , HTML5
- UI was developed in HTML5, CSS3 and Groovy Server Pages GSP .
- Design and development of Web Pages using PHP, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, ajax.
- Developing web application with Backbone.js and PHP CodeIgniter framework.
- Design UI screens using JSP, CSS, Struts Framework, Flash, Java Script and HTML.
- Collaborated with Corel on graphics technologies in WordPerfect, Quattro Pro, and CorelDraw packages.
Environments: Phonegap, Jqtouch, Sencha Touch, Html5, Css3, Dojo Mobile, Node.Js, Backbone.Js, Flash, Flex, Silverlight, Actionscript, Iphone, Android, Windowsphone7, Blackberry, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, Apache Cxf , Rest, Json, Web Services, Eclipse, Weblogic Selenium, Scrum, Jsp , Servlet, Gwt Google Web Toolkit , Jms, Php , Ruby, Wordpress, Drupal, .Net, Asp, C, C
Dev Lead/Web Developer
- Developed iPhone and Android mobile app using Sencha Touch and Phonegap framework.
- Developed share view using Sencha Touch for non flash supporting devices.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability with HTML5 Sencha and online service with Flash/Flex.
- Design front end with css3 and HTML coding.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.js and jQuery
- Created re-usable custom components in Flex and ActionScript.
- Developed Silverlight add-on applications for use with CRM solutions
- Implemented business requirements using Actionscript
- Integrated various plugins to access and customize native iPhone and Android features.
- Developed an Android keyboard entry game with different selectable skins in a dynamic drawing threaded environment.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved.
- Deployed EJB Components on WebLogic.
- Implement department-wide process improvements such as MTBF analysis and subversion revision control for hardware development.
- Selenium-Sikuli Integration for Distributed Remote Execution.
- Manage multiple, high profile cross-functional AGILE program teams across various business units.
- Design and written Unit test cases and scenarios for Windows Phone 7.
- Developed an application that gives live game results, standings and news of soccer teams, utilizing Java blackberry
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Set up JBoss Server, Configured MySQL Cluster in Linux OS and installed OpenCall XDMS.
- Implement web service components using Apache CXF framework
- Built Asynchronized Notification REST web service to send mess email/sms with Log4j, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat and MySQL Queue.
- Worked in Hibernate and JSON.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance
- Designed and implemented interface elements using Google Web Toolkit.Used JMS for Asynchronous communication between the applications.
- OOP in PHP to extend or update functionalities. The project uses MySQL as the database.
- Developed Ruby on Rails 3 web applications using MongoDB and back-ground processes using Resque and Redis
- Develop WordPress themes to meet the needs of the small business owner.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies for clients, including Drupal Wordpress
- Created ASP.NET User Controls and Master pages to reduce the complexity of user interface design and to have a common look and feel.
- Used ADO.NET to provide connectivity to SQL Server back end database.
- Used ASP.NET technology for developing the presentation layer.
- Design and Develop programs in C/C to integrate as per the users requirements.
Environments: Phonegap, Jqtouch, SenchaTouch, HTML5, CSS3, DojoMobile, Node.Js, Backbone.Js, Flash,Flex, Silverlight, Actionscript, Iphone, Android, Windows Phone7, Blackberry, Spring, Hibernate, MYSQL, APACHE CXF, REST, JSON, Web Services, Eclipse, Weblogic, Selenium, Scrum, JSP, SERVLET, GWT Google Web Toolkit , JMS, PHP, Ruby, Wordpress, Drupal, Net, ASP, C , C
Sr. Mobile Developer
- Instituted and trained fellow developers on a custom Data Access Layer utilizing the Entity Framework LINQ and Lambda expressions
- Created numerous web applications utilizing MV, C 4.0, jQuery, AJAX and Web Services
- Implemented cross-departmental Innovation Meetings to engage employees to explore new avenues of revenue-generating or cost-saving ideas
- Coordinated branching/merging strategies incorporating Team Foundation Server
- Assisted in running various Agile project management meetings Sprint Planning Meetings, Scrums, etc
Environment: C 4.0, jQuery, Entity Framework 4.0, SQL Server 2008, TFS 2010, MVC
- Created and maintained numerous business critical applications. These applications were the cornerstone of the organization and needed to be highly effective as well as very efficient.
- Developed efficiency reports for senior management.
- Developed an online task assignment application. This application is used to assign various tasks in the business process to an employee and provide relevant metrics to management.
- Developed and maintained web services to allow clients to submits orders and receive reports