- Proficient in handling web and application servers in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Expertise in designing and developing applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, Struts, JSF, AJAX, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, XML, JNDI, JDBC, CVS, Ant.
- Expertise in developing application using Spring Framework that uses features of IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security and AOP features.
- Experience in working with Agile SCRUM Methodology.
- Excellent experience in developing applications using Eclipse IDE 3.x and IBM RAD.
- Strong Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 and SQL Server 2005 and proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL.
- Exposed to Web services SOAP Simple object access protocol and WSDL Web Services Description Language .
- Experienced in developing Restful web services using Apache CXF.
- Good knowledge with CVS, SVN, Clear Case and GIT version control systems.
- Developed Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams, and Class Diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in working with remote teams.
- Strong background in supporting production environments and meeting customer needs.
- Full life cycle experience, including customer reviews/meetings, requirements gathering, architectural review, high- and low-level design, coding, peer walkthroughs, testing, acceptance, delivery/installation, technical support and maintenance tasks.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture including Universal Description and Discovery Integration UDDI lookups, Web Services Description Language WSDL using SOAP protocol, and Extended Markup Language XML and java XML parsers such as JAXB, SAX and DOM.
- Proficient in persistence framework like Hibernate ORM, JPA.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools ANT and Maven debugging through log4j.
- A self-motivated professional and natural communicator possessing good technical, initiating, leadership and problem-solving skills and has proven to be a good team player.
Frameworks/ORM tools: Spring 3.0/2.5, Struts1.2/2.0, Hibernate 3.X
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Database/Tools: JDBC, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 7.0, My SQL
App Servers/ Middleware: WebSphere 7.0, Jboss, WebLogic 11g/10.0/9.0/8.1 and Tomcat 7.0 as Web Server
Operating System: UNIX, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/ 7/ 8.
IDE / Programming Tools: Eclipse 3.2/3.6, NetBeans
Libraries and Tools: Ant, Maven, Jasper Reports/JUnit
Version Control: SVN, Win CVS 1.3, VSS 6.0, Rational Clear case.
Functional Domain: Telecom, Banking, Healthcare, Auto, Insurance
Professional Work Experience:
- Involved in study of User Requirement Specification, Communicated with Business Analysts to resolve ambiguity in Requirements document.
- Worked in Agile Scrum Methodology
- Involved in configuration of Spring MVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design and development of web application
- Created Location Look up SOAP based web services using Spring 3.0.
- Developed Controllers and Services classes that support Spring framework.
- Involved in developing DAOs DataAccessObjects to connect backend Database.
- Defined required mappings in xml that are supported by MVC architecture and Spring framework.
- Involved in development of SOAP web services using Apache Axis 2 to extract data from databases.
- Used RESTful web services to expose certain functionalities of the application.
- Have used JSTL and Custom Tag library for implementing the market specific content presentation.
- Implemented object/relational persistence and query service using Hibernate. Developed the data layer using Hibernate Persistence Framework. Created Hibernate mapping files and Hibernate configuration files for individual modules.
- Involved in creating Controller using spring frame work and writing JSP 2.0.
- Have extensively used JQuery 1.4, CSS3 and HTML5 for the front end.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases in unit testing.
- Validated Web service response using SOAP UI 4.5.
- Involved in writing persistence objects using Hibernate.
- Involved in creating/ designing WSDL
- Involved in implementing Web Services server and client with JAX-WS Standard Implementation SI which provides the wscompile and wsdeploy tools for developing, deploying, and invoking a Web Service.
- Used Restful Web service to fetch risk scoring.
- Used Maven 3.x as the build tool and Tortoise SVN 1.7 as the Source version controller.
- Have been proactive in analyzing the requirements and validation of the implementation.
- Have interacted with client and project stake holders in analyzing the requirements and finalizing the design
- Used JAX-RS plus jersey implementation for restful web services.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using Servlets and Spring 3.0.
- Used metadata excel sheets to dynamically update the UI for the Component elements
- Used Hibernate for Object relational Mapping and Persistence.
- Interfaced with Oracle TOAD back-end using Hibernate Framework.
- Used Spring Security for user authentication in some modules.
- Decomposed Epics into User stories and Maintained Iteration updates on Jira
- Implemented Test Driven Development using frameworks like Junit
- Used JAXB to parse XML files and Transform them into Print Ready format.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere server during development
- Involved in study of User Requirement Specification. Requested insufficient information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using Spring 3.0 and j2EE framework.
- Created Spring xml file for database configuration using Hibernate and for different spring beans.
- Extensive use of Hibernate framework and its caching mechanism to persist large amount of trade/order data with database. Used spring framework for dependency injection and integrated it with Hibernate.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis 2.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC 3.0 Architecture suitable for Apache Axis framework.
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Part of performance tuning team in analyzing the memory allocations, method calls, time spent and implemented caching mechanism as part of some of the changes made.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate 3.0 framework like HQL queries etc.
- Implemented Java Persistence API JPA through Hibernate 3.0.
- Developed backend business logic with Spring Framework and achieved asynchronous messaging with Java Messaging Services.
- Worked in Test Driven Development Junit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Worked on creating functional business rules like Decision tables.
- Decision tables govern the authorizing functionality determines the eligibility of the candidate and the page navigation of the application.
- Migrated business logic from PL/SQL, Oracle Stored procedures/ Application to Java.
- Validated the business rules with the Business Analysts such that they meet the specification.
- Involved in implementation of modules related to file comparison received from clients using Spring Framework.
- Worked with WebSphere 7.0 as application server and Tomcat as web server.
- Design and Development of software components like Interface, Action Handlers,
- Client side scripts using JA VA, JSP, and Java Script.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP 2.0, JDBC 4.0, HTML, JQuery, EJB, Servlets, Rational Rose, WebSphere Application server 6.0, JBoss, UML, Web services, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, CVS, XML, XSD, WSDL, SQL Server, Agile, JNDI.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control IOC architecture and Hibernate.
- System built using Model-View-Controller MVC architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through SOAP over HTTP using Apache Axis2
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle and WebSphere app server.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Automate build process by writing ANT build scripts.
- Wrote JQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application both consumer facing as well as internal application .
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project.
- Used Log4J to valida te functionalities and worked in Test Driven Development Junit for unit testing.
Technologies: J2EE, JDK1.6, JSP, Spring 2.5, Eclipse, Hibernate, HTML, AJAX, XML, EJB, PL/SQL, IBM WebSphere Application server 5, JUnit, Web Services, UNIX, SVN, SAX Parser, Oracle
- Involved in creating Use cases, Class diagrams and Interaction Diagrams.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles.
- Developed EJB's and deployed them on WebSphere Application Server
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management in different layers.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controller part of the MVC
- Developed the Action classes, Action forms and Action servlet for Web tier.
- Used AJAX in user validation and suggestion list and to display dialog boxes.
- Developed the Business logic on the web tier using EJB Stateless Session beans.
- Designed and implementing Session Facade, Service Locator and DTO design patterns.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Involved in Design documentation and implementation.
- Responsible for Documenting Status Reports in Payment transaction Module.
- Implemented Payment transaction module by developing all the components using Java, JSP, Hibernate and Spring environments.
- Used Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Servlets.
- Developed business layer components using enterprise java beans EJB .
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Developed XML Web Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used XML parser APIs SAX in the web service's request response data marshaling as well as unmarshaling process.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Implemented JReport for annual report generation with charts.
- Extensively involved in designing UI, reporting and specification documentation.
Technologies: Java 1.5, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Struts 2.0, PL/SQL, WebLogic Application Server, Web services, UML, SVN, Log4J, Unix, Win XP, Oracle 9i , EJB.
- Developed the application as per the functional requirements from the analysts
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Developed the UML use cases and Sequence diagrams
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Wrote client side and server side validations using Struts Validators and Java Scripts Validations.
- Used Struts tag libraries, JSTL and created web interfaces using JSP technology.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 9i/10g Database.
- Wrote XML validation components using DTD, XML Schema.
- Developed DAOs using DAO Design Pattern to insert and update the data.
- Helped in developing the complete business flow and helped incorporate session validity checks, form validations and error handling in the application.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming AOP functionality.
- Design and Development of User Interface using Struts tag libraries
- Provided production support for the application.
- Responsible for client side validations and server side validations in JSP
- Increased performance of the extended applications by making effective use of various design patterns Front Controller, Business delegate, DAO and Session facade
- Design and Development of server side modules using J2EE, Struts, EJB and Utility classes
- Development of test cases for unit testing in a Test Driven Development.
- Used Web Services to extract and communicate the records using XML and REST
- Used Log4J utility to log error, info and debug messages.
- Resolved complex problems in less time.
- Configured and deployed the J2EE application on WebLogic Application Server
- Played major role in the completion of the project.
- Used apache struts to develop the web-based components
Technologies: Java 1.5, Servlets, J2EE, JDBC, Oracle 8, PL/SQL, HTML, JSP, Eclipse, UNIX, Struts 1.2
- Developed Servlets and Java Server Pages JSP .
- Developed PL/SQL queries to generate reports based on client requirements.
- Enhancement of the System according to the customer requirements.
- Created test case scenarios for Functional Testing.
- Used Java Script validation in JSP pages.
- Helped design the database tables for optimal storage of data.
- Coded JDBC calls in the servlets to access the Oracle database tables.
- Responsible for Integration, unit testing, system testing and stress testing for all the phases of project.