- Over 8 years Strong Experience in developing enterprise applications using open source Technologies such as Spring 3.x Framework, WebServices, Hibernate, JavaBeans, Servlets, Struts framework 2.0,XML Mapping, Ant.
- Experienced in developing SOA components WebServices, SOAP and WSDL .
- Extensive experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, transaction management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills and knowledge of Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Strong Experience in Designing and Developing web applications using Java, JSP,J2EE, Servlets, MVC Framework, Web Services ,HTML,UML, XML, HTTPS, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, JSON,REST Web Services.
- Extensively worked and implemented several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Fa ade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO, Singleton, Object Factory and Front Controller.
- Proficient in development of enterprise business solutions using Apache Tomcat, and IBM WebSphere, JBOSS and Drools.
- Very Strong skills in developing WebServices using SOAP, XML, AXIS, XFIRE.
- Strong experience in JDBC, Oracle 8i/9i, 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, Stored procedures and Packages.
- Good working knowledge on development tools IBM RAD, Eclipse, MyEclipse and NetBeans.
- Expertise in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Component diagrams, Sequence diagrams and class diagrams. Extensive experience with Application/Web servers and Web technologies like IIS 4.0, WebLogic 10 /10.3 /11g, Websphere, Tomcat 5.x.
- Good working knowledge on distributed database management system Apache Cassandra and Oracle Coherence.
- Good understanding of design patterns like Singleton, DAO, and MVC.
- Experience in modeling applications with UML, Rational Rose and Rational Unified Process RUP .
- Experience in using CVS, Rational ClearCase and Git for version control.
- Experience in all the phase of software development life cycle in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge in developing System Design using UML methodology and preparation of class and sequence diagrams.
- Experience in trouble shooting, problem solving and debugging.
- Design Patterns : DAO, Factory Pattern, MVC, Singleton.
- Technologies : J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, AJAX, C, C , Core Java
- Web Services XML : SOAP,REST, WSDL, XML, XSL, XSLT
- Databases : Sql-Server, MS-Access, Oracle, Postgre-Sql.
- Operating Systems : Windows 7/XP/Vista, Linux
- Servers : WebSphere, oracle, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, Jboss, IIS.
- Framework : Spring, Struts, Hibernate, MVC Architecture.
- IDEs : Eclipse, Netbeans, Notepad , SQL developer, Jdeveloper, Oracle
- Source Control : Maven, Git,SVN,ANT, JUnit, Log4j, VSS,
- Protocols : HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN
Java UI Developer
The main Objective of the iRecord Project is to provide public funding for services and supports that assist adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities I/DD age 21 and older to live as independentlyaspossible.Division-funded services and supports are offered in the community by more than 250 New Jersey provider agencies and in five residential developmental centers. To ensure that young adults with I/DD ages 16-21 and their families have the information necessary to prepare for the transition from youth to adulthood, the Division funds the Planning for Adult Life program.
- Used Agile methodology in developing the application, which includes iterative application development, 2 week-sprints, daily stand up meetings, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Planning, Story Estimates and customer reporting backlogs bugs .
- Collaborated with the business and technical teams and took the responsibility to document the functional and technical specifications in the business requirements analysis phase.
- Worked on CORE JAVA Collections of type Generics, ArrayLists and used the core packages.
- Implemented Struts MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, Spring concepts.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update metadata in the database.
- Developed the SOAP web services using Spring IOC to communicate with the Client which includes sending information in the form of xml files.
- Used hibernate.config.xml file for configurations and mapping entries to access database.
- Created a service for moving data from one database to the other database based on some specifications which uses Spring 3.0.
- Developed web pages using Spring tag library, JSP custom tags, Jquery plugins and jquery UI components.
- Used struts-config.xml file for defining Mapping Definitions and Action Forward Definitions.
- Created stored procedures, packages, sequences and PL/SQL statements to perform different operations on the database.
- Designed Test cases, Test scenarios Test scripts for Unit testing and Black box testing.
- Developed Log4j logs to record the application events to provide the debugging, monitoring and auditing capabilities to the application.
- Used JDBC API and HQL Hibernate Query Language to query the Database System and used JDBC Thin Driver to connect to the database.
- Involved in Selenium Automation for designing the framework which tests the application daily on the Jenkins and sends an email to the team every day.
- Rational Clear Quest used for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Used Git as a version control. Used Git bash, Source tree and Tortoise Git tools for version control. Creating branches on the source code, adding, staging and committing code as a part of development.
- Used Jira which is integrated with Issues, Code, Builds and Documents related to the project as a part of Agile methodology Atlassian JIRA and JIRA Plugins .
- Conducted and participated code reviews and design reviews meetings.
- Troubleshoot and fix the issues as part of Performance, Pre-Prod and Prod deployments whenever the release is committed.
Java UI Developer
Highmark offers wide range of flexible insurance products including health, dental, vision, service,life insurance, as well as prescription drug coverage.We developed an application called Eclipse,which allows user add feasible insurance products to the corresponding groups family.indidual,couple etc . The requested data can be displayed in a summary view or through detailed view. Project involed the developed Web based intranet application within company, here employees can access complete account information, process insurance claims and authorize claims of the customers.
- Used XSLT to transform data from one Document into another.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing Junit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- Developing Java Swing/AWT client to work like an Application and Applet using the server via RMI
- Designed and developed user interface for public using asynchronous technologies using AJAX/POJO/Struts frameworks.
- Wrote build deployment scripts using Maven, shell scripts on unix env.
- Implemented Dependency Injection IOC feature of spring framework to inject dependency into objects and AOP is used for Logging.
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC2 design pattern
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic at the middle tier level.
- Involved in developing and deploying semantic web and web services based distributed application.
- Implementing the Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology. Planning iterations for effective design and development of the Modules.
- Designed and developed unit testing framework revolving around Test Driven for existing applications/ modules and Test first methodology for new initiatives/enhancements using Junit3 Junit4, easy mock.
- Developed and utilized J2EE Services and JMS components for messaging communication in WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database. Developed the Hibernate mapping files using Eclipse IDE.
- Write and modify database stored procedures, triggers, functions, and pl/sql Scripts in TOAD to improve db performance.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI, REST for customer information credit bureau.
- Configured development environment using Weblogic application server for developers integration testing.
- Developed aspect oriented logging module using SLF4J, Log4J for logging purposes.
IRX Inbound Returns/Express System
- IRX is a back-office system to automate processing of inbound returned items. This financial system
- Automates banking functionalities in handling the returned items. The returned items are checks that
- have been returned to the bank of first deposit for a variety of issues related to the maker's account,
- such as insufficient funds, account not exists and so forth.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application
- Developed user interfaces for internal testing of the services / subservices in JSP, Servlets and JSF
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection DI and AOP which also enhanced the readability of the code
- Used JPA-Hibernate Persistence Strategy to develop DAO layer for Object/Relational persistence and implemented mapping files which handle queries to interact with database
- Used Hibernate to generate association tables implementing different relationships
- Improved Hibernate performance and solved N 1 selects problem using Session Factory Cache
- For the Hibernate Lazy Loading problem used Spring Open Session In View Filter, controlling transaction life cycle
- Used Log4J for logging info that was helpful in debugging issues including runtime exceptions
- Developed Web Services WSDL and SOAP, and exposed them to the clients
- Developed proxy clients for the web services for multiple clients
- Developed XML over HTTP services / sub services using spring framework and connected the backend using Hibernate
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management
- Used Ant scripts for building and deployment.
- Developed the classes for Unit Testing by using JUnit framework for the entire application and executed test cases for Unit, System and Integration testing
Environment : Java JDK 7, JEE 5, Spring 2.5,SVN, Hibernate 3.0,SOAP, JSP 2.2, Servlets 3.0, XML, Weblogic 10.3, JUnit, Log4J, Eclipse 3.0, Ant, Oracle 10g, Edit Plus 3, PL/SQL, SOA Architecture, Sun Solaris, Text Pad, UML, LINUX, Windows.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of IBA application and developed specifications which include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed server side applications using Servlets, EJBs and JDBC.
- Used Ant for building the application.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and it's components
- Used JUnit for Testing.
- Used WebServices-WSDL and SOAP
- Involved into coding using core java technologies like inheritance, abstraction, etc.
- Used multi-threading concepts in developing java applications.
- Deployed applications on JBoss 4.0 server
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and also used Message Driven Beans MDB to notify the bean state.
- Developed EJB components for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Used Struts the MVC framework for building web applications.
- Developed PL/SQL database scripts and written Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Created User guide and application support document.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.
Java UI Developer
This project was designed for Hospital Administration which caters the need of hospital management like inpatient details, billing, patient monitoring, Operation Theater, medical records, purchase, store keeping financial accounting, payroll system etc. Implemented patient's registration, administration, laboratory and operation theatre management.
- Analyze the requirements and documented the technical specifications.
- Actively involved in development of JSP pages, servlet classes and unit testing.
- Utilized Java debugging and error handling classes and techniques to troubleshoot and debug issues.
- Worked extensively with the Eclipse IDE built on Weblogic Server.
- Involved in the Design Document, Coding and Debugging.
- Used Ajax Controls and CSS to give richness for GUI.
- Involved in Preparation of Unit Test Cases and Module Level Test Cases.
- Implemented the connectivity to the Oracle database using JDBC.
- Created SQL views, queries, functions and triggers to be used to fetch data for the system.
- Involved in writing stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Code walks through and Code reviews.
- Coordinating with Project and Software Quality Assurance SQA teams.