I'm a Java developer, SOA and EAI consultant and trainer with over 10 years of experience which I have collected by working for multiple international clients. I solve complex business problems, using cutting edge technologies, leveraging solutions to integrate legacy systems, build a SOA based on SOAP or REST web services or implement your next Java Enterprise applications using Spring, and Hibernate. I enjoy working in agile environments with innovative, creative and passionate teams that are proud their work. I also trained in big data Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Zookeeper, Pig and integrate BigData solutions with ESB and Decision Management Software.
- Design and development of various mediation flows using IIB/WebSphere Message Broker 6.1/7.0,8.0 and Migration experience from WESB7.5 to IIB Message Broker 9.0 and WebSphere MQ.ESB IIB/DataPower :
- Well versed with ESB InteractionStyle Synch/Async/Publish Subscribe patterns, Statefulness, policy based interaction, and dynamic service selection using WSRR.
- Expert in basic ESB patterns Protocol Switch, Modifier/Enrichment, Routing, discovery, distribute, monitor, correlate, canonical pattern, Transform, log, audit, proxy and complex patterns security, performance, accountability and auditability.
- Experienced in various ESB Gateway, Federated ESB, and Brokered ESB implementations.
- Design and development of various mediation flows using IIB/WebSphere Message Broker 6.1/ 7.0,8.0 and Migration experience from WESB7.5 to IIB Message Broker 9.0 and WebSphere MQ.
- Expert in developing various message flows using built-in node sand user defined nodes as Eclipse Plugin for logging, and Sub flows.
- Expert in designing and developing various mediation services using WESB.
- Strong experience in SDO programming to integrate WESB solutions with Java/J2EE applications with various SCA, JMS and WS bindings.
- Experienced in various message flows development using various Message Domains and Message Models using DFDL, MRM, XSD, CSV file formats and worked with CICS teams to integrate mainframe applications using CICS Adapter, MQTransactionGateway, and HATS.
- Developed various message flows to produce/consume SOAP/HTTP WebServices and in implementing using various nodes including Compute Java , ESQL, HTTP and SOAP nodes.
- Developed various message flows to produce/consume SOAP/HTTP WebServicesand in implementing using various nodes including Compute Java , ESQL, HTTP and SOAP nodes.
- Developed message flows with integration of Seibel Adapter to discover the objects, and also propagate the security details to Tivoli using Tivoli framework by using Java Compute Node.
- Experienced in implementing various SOA patterns using WebSphereDataPower XI50.
- Experienced in implementing Enterprise Gateway to secure all the inbound traffic from internal and external channels and clients to consume various SOA assets in organization.
- Experienced in implementing Multi-protocol gateway to support invocation of SOA services using any protocol HTTP/HTTPS and MQ.
- Experienced in implementing an adapter framework inbound/outbound to control various external vendor endpoints and security certificates.
- Experience in implementing security framework, policies for the DataPower services using SSL, AAA, and WS Security for secure communication.
IBM BPM WODM:
- BPEL Business Process Execution Language development experience by using human tasks HTM API , selectors, business rules, custom data handlers and custom snippets for logging.
- Expert in Solution development by using process flow, business logic, and user faces with IBM BPM tools.
- Well experience in business concepts such as key process indicators, service level agreements, metrics and IBM BPM tools.
- Well experienced with HTM API and customizing COACHES for each Business Process to enable end-users to interface with multiple internal/external systems through a single interface.
- Experienced in customizing COACHES UI for each business process to enable end-users to interface with multiple internal/external systems through a single interface.
- Hands on experience of BPEL, Mediation Flow, Adapters-Inbound/Outbound CICS, FTP, JDBC, Flat File Adapter, and E-mail ,Static Relationship , Dynacache and Service Data Object Programming .
- Significant experience in developing various business processes to support on-demand business using versioning capabilities and control them using BPC explorer.
- Designed and developed various business processes including long short running and prioritize the importance of Sync/Async invocations and QOS qualifiers.
- Expert in iLog/WODM in creating various Business RuleSetsusing Rule Studio.
- Expert in RTS, RES, and RSO and DVS and Decision Ware house.
- Experienced in implementing detailed rules by following appropriate syntax and standard vocabulary.
- Well experienced in integrating WODM modules with WPS using various bindings Java, SCA
- 7 years of experience in legacy and distributed computing with strong architecture, development, implementation and management skills in Service Oriented Architecture SOA , IBM SOA stack IBM Business Process Manager, IBM Integration Designer, Process Designer, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, WebSphere Business Modeler, IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM Web Sphere MQ and DataPower XI50 and IT Security SAML, Single Sign On SSO , Federated Identity, Identity Management, WS-Security, Kerberos, LTPA, and IPSEC .
- Enterprise Architecture encompassing SOA/ESB/Registry portals, BPM, Integration, JEE, identity management, collaboration, databases and legacy integration tools
- Experienced in IBM Technical Design and Implementation of IBM Information FrameWork IFW Models.
- Worked as Business Integration Architect, and SOA consultant for various SOA implementations.
- Worked as offshore coordinator from Accenture in various onsite locations USA, Europe and India .
- Participated as SOA Level 1 Level 2 Trainer for SOA capability in Accenture, INDIA.
- Strong experience as Technical Consultant to implement SOA initiative starting from POC to till production including handling of JAD discussions, WAR room sessions.
- Involved in various best practices, providing standards and document them.
- Highly motivated individual with proven ability to learn fast and work well under pressure.
- Practiced at ensuring that quality of deliverable meet the agreed standards
- Successful in delivering products by conducting various SCRUM meetings and Sprint cycles for teams formed
- Good domain experience in Finance, Airlines,Telecom, and Govt.
- SOA - Infrastructure Experience:
- Expert in WebSphere Topologies in z/Linux AIX environments including creation of nodes, federating and required databases creation in z/OS and native DB2.
- Configuring various user roles Monitor/Admin/Configurator and BPC explorer roles using LDAP configuration.
- Knowledge in creating web servers, and load balancers.
- Capturing the required traces from Application Servers, and Messaging Engines to work with IBM for resolving critical issues.
- Experienced in monitoring and configuring the SIB queues, retry settings using Admin Console.
- Experienced in configuring various SCA, JCA, and Module properties.
- Knowledge in securing the communication various SOA assets using IPSEC tables by working with UNIX team.
- Knowledge in domain creation, access controls, troubleshooting, load balance configurations, managing SSL certificates in DataPower.
- Very good knowledge in WS-Admin scripts to manage deployment of WAS EAR files.
- Very good knowledge in DataPower administration commands, managing domains, managing export/import various objects in various environments.
- Good knowledge in implementing Disaster Recovery Plan for SOA implementations especially WMQ/WMB and WPS infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in providing implementation plans for WESB/WPS/DataPower projects in Agile approach.
- Good knowledge in configuring, administering multi-instance brokers for high availability in WebSphere Message Broker 7.0 using CCDT implementation for Active and Active.
SOA - Monitoring Production Experience:
- Configuring the dynaTrace, CA Vantage and OpenNMS agents for WebSphere Applications Serves.
- Participated in Performance Tuning and Code Review Engagement with IBM L2, analyzed XML Parsing exceptions in dynaTrace, unstable messaging engine, slow ldap searches, db2 deadlocks in FEM, comparison of various environments.
- Analyzed SIB using SIBPerformance tool and SIB Montioringtool , XCT for cross component tracing, tivoli performance viewer JVM Connection, ThreadPool, Trnasaction Manager etc.. .
- Participated in NML next most likely delviery project performance testing on WESB/WPS, and analyzed Resource Analysis Physical VM memory, CPU Utilization Heap and Threads.
- Monitored the WESB/WPS/DataPower production environment by analyzing the transaction wait times, GC pauses, CICS available connection pool, wait times, response times per seconds, analyzing pure paths of web services using dynaTrace.
- Monitoring the MQ statistics enqueue/dequeue, queue depth, messages processed in a specific time, configuring the administrator to max queue limit reach using BMC Patrol.
- Diagnose and analyze problems through serviceability tools, collection of diagnostic artifacts GC pause times, object creations, and memory leaks .
Java/J2EE - Technical experience:
- Career begun with developing various web/ enterprise applications using Java/J2EE n-tier architecture Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, and LDAP.
- Developed various software artifacts using XML technologies for data exchange, configuration using XML, SAX, DOM, DTC, XS - Schemas, JAXB, JAXP, and XSLT.
- Well experienced in MVC architecture using Struts, and Hibernate frameworks.
- Good knowledge in JSF, and Spring frameworks.
- Configuring, developing J2EE applications using WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Proficient in using SVN, CVS and BuildForge.
Working as Sr. SOA Consultnat rules consultant for V.me risk platform to design and integrate mobile application using Kony Mobile platform and integrate with Hadoop implementation to build analytical solutions for risk and fraud analysis.
- Build and Deliver V.me Risk components
- Working with Product and technical architects to clearly understand and document technical design
- Proactively synched meetings with the component developers, understand their work items/stories for the product's current release to plan the tests, also with the team members regarding the system level testing activities.
- Designed and developed various business rules using WebSphere Operational Decisions Management V8.5.
- Moving RISK data from mobile application to HDFS and vice versa usingWebServices and Rules Engine.
- Working with BigData team to customize and help MapReduce jobs to summarize data in HBase.
- Designed and developed risk data processing analysis using Hadoop, MapReduce and HBase.
- Preprocessing risk data using MapReduce to feed into Hbase tables.
- Coded Java Map/Reduce programs with using native Rule Engine API, IIRContext.
- Accurately estimate the tasks and effort required for the product development
- Researched and reviewed the developer stories/work items regarding the product details and business perspective.
- Develop critical pieces of software for the V.me Risk platform
- Resolve technical issues with high quality solutions and help junior engineers
- Tune the risk applications for highest possible performance
Environment: Kony, WODM,DataPower XI 52, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, HBase, Sqoop, SQL, NoSQL, Java, J2EE,
Working as SOA SME for SOA Shared services team, reviewed, validated various SOA shared services which were developed using IBM WebSphere Stack WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus/IIB, WebSphere Process Server, Process Center and DataPower XI50 . Monitored the SOA services performance by using dynaTraceand analyze Business Transactions using Purepath, BMC Patrol and implemented various technical decisions to improve the overall performance. Also handled CSI Critical Service Incidents to manage minimal impact on production issues, and effectively handling large JAD/WAR rooms.
- I am the first consultant from TCS and built a successful offshore team with respect to SOA Development and SOA Infrastructure.
- Directly Involved in reviewing and fine tune the biggest BPM project ESS Migration , and CrediCard application systems for bank.
- Successfully Implemented Mobile Secure Logging two phase authentication using TAS Hardware Appliance and integrate services with Kony team.
- Worked as team member of ESPM and put lot of good practice in offshore and onshore model.
- Implemented many production releases, ESS, NML, CreditCard, Mobile Login etc..
- Expert in developing DataPower Interfaces using MPG, WSP and Outbound / Inbound adapter to call Shared Services which were developed in WESB/WPS as a Channel Based SOA strategy.
- Integrated DataPower with multiple financial systems using WTX.
- Developed various Wrapper Services on CICS using CICS adapter and exposed them as web services.
- Created generalized schemas to minimize coupling between components which will make it easy to collaborate with new business partners in future with minimum code changes.
- Extensive experience/debugging working with Event Sequencing ES , Failed Even Manger FEM and BPC. Worked directly with IBM P2 experts using SIB Performance and SIB Explorer tools.
- Designed and developed complex mediation flows using XML mapping and BO mapping to conditionally deliver the transformed messages to various EIS.
- Designed Business Objects, Maps Data and Interface and Relationships for complex business requirements.
- Configured queues in WebSphere MQ for exchanging messages with legacy systems and configured MQ links in Process Server.
Environment: IIB/Message Broker, WebSphere Process Server, Websphere Integration Developer WID , IBM Websphere MQ 7.1, DataPower XI50, J2EE, Webservices using SOAP/HTTP, BPEL, XSL/XSLT, WODM, Oracle, BuildForge, TAS, P8 and AIX.
Worked as SOA Consultant to integrate CURAM Social Enterprise Management product CURAM's SEM web services such as CASE management, Eligibility and Entitlement Management.
- Worked as Technical Lead to integrate CURAM Social Enterprise Management product which offers a set of Web Services called Incremental Modernization and Transformation IMT services to weave together CURAM's SEM services, which are embed in CURAM's various business modules such as CASE management, Eligibility and Entitlement Management, etc.
- Analyzed data model for legacy data conversion for food assistant cases, covering more than 200 database tables leading to conversion of more than 800,000 food assistant cases.
- Worked in creating various interfaces data dictionary, UML Modeling diagrams using RSA, and Oracle SQL queries.
- Set up of Message Broker and WPS alongside a CURAM installation on AIX in Active/Active Clustered environment.
- Designed and Developed Message Flows to integrate with OIT Legacy Systems and expose them as WebServices.
- Imported CURAM IMT Services into WID and WPS and connected to other services with WPS.
- Tested the import and the connection, Analyzed and validated the messages being sent between the various components and services.
- Assigned various tasks to users in there inboxes to validate CASE and make decisions to approve the benefits.
- Worked with COBOL mainframe applications as Batch/Real time using Flat File / FTP / MQ adapters.
- Developed multiple inbound processes to receive Flat Files that were produced by legacy systems and converted them into corresponding Business Objects.
- Performed the necessary data validations and mapped the Business Objects either to Temporary Table or Tables in CURAM.
- Transformed the Data into predefined XSD Business Objects to invoke various CURAM BPO services in a well manner to achieve the business goals.
- Handled exceptions in data validation or exceptions occurring during the processing through an error record with error information being stored in the database using the JDBC import.
- Performed data validation such as checking for nulls and checking for predefined values on the incoming data with WPS.
- Scheduled Outbound Business Processes by using CA AutoSys Scheduler.
- Worked with Foreign Bus configurations, Network Deployment for WebSphere Process Server Active/Active HA environment for WPS and CURAM CORE WEB APP teams.
Environment: WebSphere Message Broker 8.0, WebSphere Process Server, Websphere Integration Developer 7.5.x WID , IBM Websphere MQ 7.x, J2EE, Struts, Curam 5.x, Webservices using SOAP/HTTP, BPEL, XSL/XSLT, Oracle, CA AutoSys, and AIX.
Confidential is a project to modernize the existing legacy systems by leveraging the SOA technology. This is a project for DMV to operate the whole business including issue titles, customer registrations, driving licenses CDL, BL , and event history.
- Worked as Senior SOA Consultant to provide interfaces using WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere Process Server with front end application using Java/J2EE rich faces and various external systems OIT, AAMVA, State Police, VIN, CVS.
- Designed and developed common error handling and audit frame work using WebSphere Message Broker.
- Developed various message flows and message sets using ESQL by using Message Broker tool kit.
- Tested and implemented various message flows in various environments such like Development, Test and UAT to support Reverse Flow implementation between old legacy system and new system.
- Designed and implemented various ESB interfaces using WebSphere Message Broker to communicate between DMV and other agencies such as CVS, Triwin, AAMVA, and State Police.
- Implemented CCDT and Multi instance queue manager configurations.
- Developed various message flows to consume web services of AAMVA American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators by using HTTP nodes.
- Implemented various WebServicesand created corresponding WMB proxies to deploy to access external clients.
- Developed various message flows using Java Compute node to validate VIN using VIN Power.
- Developed various WebServices using HATS Host Access Terminal for some Vehicle Types and Registrations.
- Worked with Verizon to support and feed the vehicle inspection data which is in UNI and DEXML format.
- Developed MicroFlows and expose them as web services to invoke as transaction flows from webUI.
- Invoked various web service provided by WebSphere Process Server for Vehicle and Title registrations.
- Defined channels between OIT Office of Information Technology and DMV Department of Motor Vehicles using SSL certificates
- Performed trouble shooting and managing MQ series queues, channels, listeners and remote queues.
- Developed message flows to consume MATRX canonical XML model to invoke various business processes developed in WebSphere Process Server.
- Designed a Privilege Manager that is the central point for all relationships between the user and DMV by integrating various sub systems including J2EE, WMB, WPS, JRULES, FileNet and Reports using WebSphere Rational Software Architect.
- Identified the best approach for load balancing and fault tolerance of WMB and WebSphere MQ environments.
Environment: WebSphere Process Server 7.5, Websphere Integration Developer 7.5.x WID , IBM Websphere MessageBroker 7.x, J2EE, JSF, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring WS, Hibernate, Hudson, RAD, FileNet, Expression, Oracle and AIX
Sr Technical Associate II
Designed and developed middle ware services using WebSphere Message Broker for Singapore Airlines. Services developed to integrate SIA V4 platform with Amazon Amedus and Airlines Kriscom platform.
Worked as Sr SOA technical Offshore Lead to develop message broker interfaces to integrate bank with sister Concern Company Kempen Co. Developed various message flows, and integrated SIEBEL CRM, and Tivoli adapter in onshore and offshore model.
- The Norwegian Labor and Welfare Organization NAV is responsible for government pensions, unemployment benefits, children's allowances, disability and several other governmental benefits.
- Worked as SOA designer, developer and offshore coordinator. Developed various business processes using WebSphere Process Server with human centric to support government pensions, unemployment benefits, and children's allowance. Followed Accenture SOA best practices and established good SOA governance techniques provided by SOA Capability.
Developer for Enterprise Order Management EOM project to develop various business processes using WebSphere Process Server 6.1 . Being an offshore coordinator involved in various A D analysis, design and JAD sessions at client side.
Sr Software Engineer
Sr Software Engineer for a major product RNJ in research and development firm providing the Risk Navigator Java product using Java/J2EE and Struts MVC framework
Developer for a e-invoice to enhance the invoicing systems by using eb-XML, java/J2EE and Struts 1.2 technologies.