- 7 years of Information Technology experience in Analysis, Design and Development.
- Experienced in using Agile Methodology including creating product / sprint catalogs, active participation in Scrum, Sprint planning and exit meetings.
- Experienced in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JPA, XML, JAXB, JAX-WS, AJAX, ANT and Web Services.
- Experienced in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle including proposal, process engineering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Good experience in implementing Object Oriented Analysis Design OOAD .
- Exposure to implementing Web Services WSDL using SOAP protocol .
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as CVS, Clear Case and SVN
- Experience working in Databases like Oracle 9i/8i/10g SQL, PL/SQL , MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL.
- Expertise in deploying enterprise applications on WEB /Application servers like IBM WebSphere, Jboss, Apache Tomcat BEA WebLogic.
- Good understanding of JMS, JSF, EJB, SOA, Apache Axis and XML related technologies like XSL, XSLT.
- Good experience in server side Business Logic Development using Session, Entity and Message Driven Beans.
- Worked on Hibernate for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Worked on the spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Expertise in implementation of web applications using frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Spring web flow, JPA and Persistence Framework like Hibernate ORM Object Relational Mapping in a typical n-tier architecture.
- Hands on experience in developing user interfaces with HTML, DHTML, JSTL and CSS.
- Worked on code optimization performance tuning of various applications.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time.
- Experience in preparing project related documents using Microsoft Office Suite like MS-Office, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Visio.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j, Writing JUnit test cases and used Clear Quest, Jmeter for bug tracking.
- Excellent interpersonal, technical, strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Effective communication skills along with strong dedication and commitment towards work.
Java, C, C , Perl, PL/SQL
Core Java, Collections, Threads, Swing, I/O ,Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS,XML SAX , DOM , Struts, Web services, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, Spring, JAX, Hibernate
XML, CSS, XSL, XSLT, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX
Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2
Eclipse, Netbeans IDE, Visual Studio
HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, SOAP, TCP/IP
Windows NT/2000/XP/ Vista/ Windows 7, Unix and Linux.
MS Visio, Rational Rose and UML, Use-case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams, Activity diagrams.
Agile Development, Waterfall Model, Test Driven Development
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for deploying the application in Dev, Test and Production environments
- Deploying the application using Web Sphere application server.
- Developed User Interface using JSP, Java Script, HTML ,Servlets, Struts
- Used Struts framework for implementing MVC architecture.
- Designed tables to access the database in Oracle and involved in writing SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Used SQL loader to import the excel files to database
- Worked on SOA/Web Services for search integrations.
- Worked on Jasper reports.
- Responsible for creating web portals using Websphere portals.
- Developed set of Action classes using Struts for handling business logic and Hibernate API for data logic.
- Oracle is used as a database with the Hibernate for storing the persisted data from the bean classes.
- Used JUnit for writing the test cases and test suites.
- Created UNIX Shell scripts.
- Worked on Production issues.
- Worked closely with testing team and resolved defects.
Environment: Java, JSP, Java Script, CSS, Oracle, Struts, Servlets, SQL loader, RAD, Quality Center, Jasper, Websphere, Websphere Portals, XML,Web Services, WSDL, Hibernate.
Role: J2EE Consultant
- Involved in Designing, Developing, Bug fixing, documenting and unit testing the application.
- Analyzed and developed the application using Spring MVC framework.
- Used AJAX for client-to-server communication.
- Used Spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with the Hibernate ORM tool.
- Used Web services to get the data from the central system.
- Used JPA Hibernate for data base transaction.
- Client side and server side data validations using the Java Scripts and faces Validations.
- Developed several SQL queries and stored procedures to retrieve the data.
- Used SVN the version control tool for code commit and update.
- Involved in mapping data base tables with Java Business objects using Hibernate.
- Used My Eclipse IDE and web logic application server in development.
- Written the JUNIT test cases for unit testing.
- Used Log4j for application debugging.
- Used Maven scripts for build process
Environment: Spring , Hibernate , Web services, Web logic Application Server , MyEclipse, Spring MVC, Java , JSP, SQL/PL SQL,Java script, CSS, HTML , Maven , Log4j and Ajax.
Role: Java Developer
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Implemented MVC Architecture by integrating JSF with Hibernate and Spring frameworks.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces JSF , CSS, and XML.
- Developed JSF Components using MyFaces library.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to map the database tables.
- Used JNDI to perform lookup services for the various components of the system.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans Stateless Session beans to handle different transactions such as online funds transfer, bill payments to the service providers.
- Developed deployment descriptor for the EJB's to deploy on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Extensively worked on JMS using point-point, publisher/subscriber messaging Domains for implementing Exchange of information through Messages.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object, and SOA.
- Used Rational ClearQuest for Bug Tracking and Record Keeping in the Software Development process.
- Used Rational ClearCase for source configuration management.
- Build ANT Script for the application and used Log4J for debugging.
- Written Test cases using JUnit for Unit Testing of the application.
- The system uses the Spring Framework architecture integrated with Struts for GUI, Hibernate for persistence and Web Service for some external applications to access the system.
- Involved in the design and development of the different layers in the projects, which includes right from the login to the application using SSO Single Sign On as Security filters.
- Designed and developed component, application and enterprise services.
- Worked with MDB, which are driven by the messages from the JMS MQ.
- Developed Spring JDBC DAOs and DTOs, writing Hibernate HQL queries, advanced SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures on database systems.
- Worked in a Test Driven Development environment.
- Used JMS extensively to write messages to the Queue.
- Responsible for exposing the Workgroups as Web Service for claims and external systems.
- Built applications and deployed them to development box Web Sphere application server and configured server.
- Fixed the defects that are generated on any tier keeping track of the Track Record.
- Coordinating and assigning the work to the team.
- Conducting status review meetings or weekly touch-point meetings.
Environment: J2EE/JAVA, JDK, JSF, JPA, Springs, JBoss, WSAD , ANT, HTML, JSP, Ajax, JQuery, MYSQL, Eclipse, CVS Queue Display, Unix, Windows
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the application using Struts following MVC architecture
- Identified the participating pages and the navigation paths between pages.
- Developed action and form classes based on Struts framework to handle the pages
- Used WebLogic Workshop page flow technology
- Created several JSP's and populated them with data from databases using JDBC
- Designed and developed EJBs to handle business logic and store persistent data
- Developed Web Services to retrieve data from legacy systems
- Developed server side functionality for Admin Interface features adding a User, Modifying the User Details, Assigning Roles, Modifying Roles etc
- Used J2EE Singleton design pattern
- Used EJB Session Beans
- Planned and implemented various SQL, Stored Procedure, and triggers
- Used JDBC to access Oracle database and implemented of connection pooling.
- Performed building and deployment of WAR, JAR files on test, stage, and production systems
- Used BEA WebLogic Application Server
- Used ANT for the build process
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in Full System Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Developed the application based on Model View Controller MVC , design pattern using Servlets, JSP and Java Beans
- Developed front- end interfaces and Error Handling mechanism using JSP
- Used Weblogic server for application development with Eclipse IDE tool
- Used JDBC Connection Pooling with Oracle Database
- Called PL/SQL stored procedures using JDBC Callable statements
- Worked on bug fixing of the developed application
- Instrumental in modularizing, structuring functional designing and played key role in development
- I was involved in the coding of the user registration module, Admin module. The client server communication between the Applets and Servlets is implemented through the object serialization
- Used JDBC connectivity with callable statements to invoke the stored procedures
- Developed a connection pool mechanism in java to pool Oracle connections
- Testing the modules