- Java/J2EE Programmer with 8 years of IT experience with primary expertise in OOAD concepts, J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Key participant in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Debugging, Testing and Production support for Software Applications in Client Server environment, Object Oriented Technology and Web based applications.
- Exposure to Agile Software Development Process and Test Driven Development Approach.
- Experienced in Software Analysis and Design using Unified Modeling Language UML and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in developing Multi-Tier Web applications using Java, J2EE, EJB , JSP, Servlets, MVC Struts, Spring , Hibernate , JDBC, JMS, JNDI, Ant, RMI.
- Expertise in implementing J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Worked extensively with Struts framework.
- Worked on Hibernate by writing persistence classes.
- Developed XML documents with DTDs /XML Schema/XPath and converting XML documents to HTML using XSL.
- Experience in database development using Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL.
- Experienced working proficiently with various IDEs including Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer WSAD and RAD .
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic servers.
- Good working knowledge on CVS and Clear Case for version control.
- Good team player having excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals involved in the project.
|J2EE Technologies||Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, EJB, JMS, XML, XPath, XSLT, XSD, DTD, WebServices, SOAP, WSDL|
|Languages||C, Java, J2EE|
|Frameworks||Struts, Spring, Hibernate|
|Application Servers||Web Logic, Web Sphere|
|Web Servers||Apache, Jakarta TOMCAT|
|IDE/GUI Tools||Eclipse, WSAD, RAD|
|Modeling Tools||UML, Rational Rose|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000/98/95/NT, UNIX|
Oracle , MySql
|Tools||CVS, Clear Case, RationalClearQuest|
|Unit Testing Framework|| |
Title : Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application RIA using J2EE Spring framework and Macromedia/Adobe Flex.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQUERY.
- Create stored procedures, sequences, tables, indexes, triggers, views on Oracle DB.
- Developed the CRUD API for the POSEngine using Restful Webservices.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Spring Framework has been extensively used in all layers of the application including UI, backend and integration. Daos were implemented using iBATIS, Hibernate. Developed Web Services using SOAP, REST, Apache CXF while integrating with the license server to validate the licenses.
- In depth exposure to creating API for internal and external application using REST and SOAP based design. Open source framework like Jersey used for create REST API
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Migrated the old LCMS application to new using Weblogic , Java web module , spring mvc, Hibernate and EJB .
- Supported online gap site for deployment of application and modeling changes on RHEL servers for agile continuous integration using Subversion repositories. Red hat Linux, Centos, Microsoft servers.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using junit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using selenium.
- Ensured Agile, JDE Oracle Databases are in sync. Create distribute weekly Reports and followed up on Change Activity managed released documents and maintain server database.
- Participated in converting the business requirements to software specifications using Rational UML
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance
- Developed pom.xml for the build of the application using Maven
- Quickly learned iText and implemented to solve Hungarian Special Character Issue.
- Designed and developed client and server components of an administrative console for a business process engine framework using Java, Google Web Toolkit and Spring technologies.
- Configured glassfish server Design shipping rate template upload UI using Adobe Flex and Developed Jasper report.
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment. Documented architecture and trained client administrators.
- Reduced system downtime by 20 and increased on-line business opportunities / revenue by implementing content management system enhancements leveraging Web 2.0 technologies.
- Design and develop enterprise or application architectures and RFI/RFP delivery solutions using SOA Service Oriented Architecture , web services, DODAF Department of Defense Architecture Framework , and segment architecture.
JDBC, Apache CXF, REST, Eclipse, WebLogic, ClearCase, JUnit, Agile UML, JSPs, JSTL, Servelts, Maven, IText, Google Web Toolkit GWT , Jasper report, ILOG, Web2.0, SOA
Title : Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Business logic is implemented using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Developed server-side services using JSF, Apache Trinidad components, Java, Hibernate , Spring, Web Services
- Developed common reusable component libraries CRUD Scaffolding to be reused in different projects throughout the company's IT team using GWT, Sencha, Spring data, JPA.
- Developed using JQuery for CSS Manipulation, Events, Effects, Animation and Ajax interaction for Rapid Web Development. Java and JSP developer for J2EE web application on WAS, DB2 and AIX.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache CXF, Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval
- Used Eclipse for developing the application and CVS for version control.
- Involved in setting up of the training environment in Websphere Portal and Websphere application servers for partners to improve adoption of the application and to retire legacy ordering systems.
- Excellent Experience in Effort estimation, resource management, version Management tools likeGIT and Clear Case.
- Online Community: Developed a website acting as a central online resource and communicationshub for the dyslexic community using Wordpress.
- Used JUnit/JMock for to write unit tests, STIQ for UI testing and JMeter for Black-Box testing. STIQ is an open source testing suite developed by SolutionsIQ which is based on Selenium and Fitnesse
- Established a lightweight Scrum project management process and helped team meet sprint goals.
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code, configured WebLogic server and project in Oracle.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Developed JSPs using EL language and JSTL tags.
- Designed and implemented business functionality for WEB system hidden login authentication, agent import and can see using the following technologies: JAXB, SAX, XML, and Servlets.
- Developed application code using Eclipse-Galaxo IDE and configured with Maven and JBoss
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Dynamically generated PDF file to browser by using iText
- Installation and configuration of WebLogic on both Windows and Linux to create a middleware home for Oracle ECM.
- Directory Listing and File down load services Similar to Windows Explorer on a PC, developed using Google Web Toolkit, AJAX
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Developed a smart rule engine for CAS that tracks, alerts, emails and generates Crystal/Jasper reports for decision-makers in a company about any customer-employee issue whenever the rule is applicable.
- Worked with ILog Jrule engine, to trigger the business rules in the rules execution engine configured in WebLogic application server.
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM Business Process Modeler to implement Business Logic and Business rules using Ilog, Jrules.
- Implemented Web 2.0 research and trading platforms across product areas with, single sign on
- Defined and Created SOA software and hardware infrastructure, including Application Servers, Services Bus, Server Domains etc.
- EJB components are deployed on the Web Logic Integration with MQSeries using JMS. The database was Oracle.
- Provide front and back end support for over 650 retail locations using IBM WebSphere eCommerce applications WCS and other open source technologies such as Apache Tomcat.
- Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux.
- OOP in PHP to extend or update functionalities. The project uses MySQL as the database.
- Development for both backend and front end applications. Extensive Programming by using PHP.
Title : J2EE Developer
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture Struts Framework , Hibernate and EJB deployed on Websphere Application Server connecting to an Oracle 8i database. The Application is designed using J2EE technologies based on Spring MVC architecture.
- Used iBatis and MyBatis ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller MVC architecture.
- Designed the Front-end screens using JSF, HTML, CSS.
- Development of java interfaces for different function calls which convert the webservice calls into EJB calls to the legacy system
- Created of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQUERY.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Developed PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and database upgrade from oracle using TOAD.
- Involved in migration of Data from Excel, Flat file, Oracle, XML files to SQL Server by using BCP and DTS utility.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate3.0 standards, to access data from IBM DB2.
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache Axis 2
- Consumed Web Services WSDL, SOAP, UDDI from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Created an HTML website and mobile applications that students could easily understand and use within Eclipse and Netbeans.
- implemented out-of-band drug interaction check request processing system with JBoss Messaging
- For source control, we used Mercurial with hgTortoise .
- Setup ClearCase server to support CCRC ClearCase Remote Clients . Evaluated existing software development environment, drafted recommendations for improvements. Worked with GHX and IBM to resolve licensing issues involved with ClearCase software change management solution package. Environment was mixed Windows and Linux, projects written in C and Java.
- For integration tests JUnit framework. Worked with Selenium for working with test cases.
- Carried out complete SDLC testing by following both agile and water fall model and generated cross test summary and generated customized reports suiting to the needs of the client
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code, configured WebLogic server and project in Oracle.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- ASP.Net MVC Application performance tuning ted using ANT Profiler.
- Developed XSD for validation of XML request coming in from Web Service.
- Defined as-is-architecture, transitional architecture, and recommended future-state architecture related to Search technologies including Google GSA, Endeca, and EMC Documentum ECI.
- Provides support in the analysis and troubleshooting of production issues which are tracked through JIRA.
- Analyze, debug and fix issues related to thread locking, clustering, network connections, Swing client performance on customer's production environment.
- Business view and published the packages using Framework Manager onto Cognos Connection.
- Decomposed Functional Rules and ILOG / Fair Isaacs Blaze Rules for various categories
- Developing new quote, renewal, and medical payment applications using JSF, Oracle ADF using JDeveloper.
- Design Development for the first major project to use the new Oracle BPM infrastructure.
- Store layer implemented using Spring MVC and Enterprise layer using JMS - IBM MQ Series which would in turn store the data on AS/400.
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot Oracle Application Server, IBM Websphere, IIs, Apache Tomcat and the applications installed. Implement bug fixes and IAVA patches. Manage log files, crons and system services. Request/Apply SSL certificates.
- Developed shell scripts, on linux platform, to process data from upstream systems that were scheduled to be executed at specific times by Autosys
- Created directory structure flow using UNIX to receive and send data to internal and external systems
- Process Automation: coded scripts to automate various manual processes Screen Scraping using VB Script and Ruby
- Configured WordPress publishing software for non-profit firm. Created weblog layout in HTML, CSS and PHP based on an original design according to client's branding needs.
- Used web services REST to bridge the gap between our MS and Drupal/Wordpress technology.
- Made Fixes and enhancements to Online bill paying ASP.NET/SQL 2008 tier software for water companies.
- Built ASP.NET VS 2008 .NET C applications to: o Import Excel Inventory Data into SQL 2000 database.
- Designed and developed advanced data feed which provided subscribers real- financial market information from multiple sources, and the client-server application also utilized Rogue Wave's C library for multi-threaded processes.
- Designed and developed Message Flows and Message Sets and other service component to expose Mainframe applications to enterprise J2EE applications.
- Led the effort in the setup of the Physical Operating environment where the Order Management System's Java, C, and COBOL applications will run. This environment includes the DB2 Client and Gateway, UNIX and Mainframe utilities.
- Handling Mainframes applications Analysis requirements, especially PL/I and Business Objects
- Involved in analysis, coding, migration and testing for the year 2000 impacted programs Software: MVS, COBOL II, JCL, IMS, XPEDITOR, DATAAGER TRANSFILE2000
- Developed SQL queries. Actively worked on stored procedures.
- Acting as liaison between management and development team for requirements and QA. Technologies/ Tools Used: UNIX Shell Scripting, PERL, SAS/ EG, BMC Control-M, BMC Remedy, XML, XSLT, Java/ J2EE
- Write test plan and test cases. Using C /VB to automate all Priority 1 2 test cases. Coding stress tool/script, and UI related testing.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring, iBatis, Struts, JSF, EJB, JQuery, MYSQL, Toad, SQL Server, DB2, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, Netbeans, JBoss, CVS, Visual Source Safe, Selenium, Water fall Model , UML, JSP, SERVELT, ANT, Xml, EMC Documentation, JIRA, SWING, Cognos, ILOG, Oracle Application Development Framework Oracle ADF , Oracle Business Process Management Oracle BPM , IBM MQ Series, Apachi Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Ruby, wordpress, drupal, Z, ASP, C, C , Mainframe, COBOL, PL/I, JCL, SQL, SAS ,VB ,ASP
Title : J2EE Developer
- Analyzed Business Functionality and use cases and interacted with Users.
- Responsible for designing, coding and developing the application.
- The total application was developed in J2EE using MVC architecture.
- Developed and modified the Action classes and custom business classes.
- Configured the struts and tiles config files to create and modify the navigation.
- Used web service calls for exchanging data with the other applications.
- Developed and modified the stored procedures, the DAO and VO classes.
- Modified the Business Delegate and connector classes.
- Used CVS integrated with Web Sphere for version control.
- Created Unit test cases.
- Extensively participated in application integration testing.
- Analyzed and resolved the crucial production defects.
- Used Log4j for logging.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for Defect resolution.
Title : Java Engineer
- Identified the Business Requirements of the project.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Developed UI using JSP, Java Script, CSS.
- Developed the application using Struts framework.
- Created tile definitions, struts-config files, and validation files for the application using Struts framework.
- Implemented Action Classes and Action Forms using Struts framework.
- Used JDBC to connect to the database.
- Design Database tables.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Involved in Unit testing, System Testing and writing test cases.
- Apache Tomcat server administration.
Title : Software Engineer
- Used the Use cases, Interaction diagrams and Class diagrams in development of the application.
- Implemented Model View Controller MVC architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interface with the application logic.
- Created Servlets and Java Server Pages, which route submittals to the appropriate Enterprise Java Bean EJB components and render retrieved information.
- Developed EJB Components, both Entity and Session beans, modeling the business logic.
- JDBC is used for data interaction with Oracle database.
- Written stored procedures in Oracle to validate data and ensure System integrity for various tests based on different specifications.
- Involved in deployment components on Weblogic application server.
- Performed Unit Testing of all Modules.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, EJB, XML, Weblogic Application Server, ANT, Perl Scripting, Oracle , Win NT, Eclipse.