- Over 7 years of IT experience in Analysis, Architecture, Development, Implementation and Integration of Client-Server and standalone applications using Java/J2EE. Object Oriented Design and Methodologies .
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of software including Client Server application.
- Extensive experience in working with different MVC Frameworks like spring, Struts and ORM Object Relational mapping tools like Hibernate.
- Strong experience in MVC architecture and design implementation using Servlets and JSP as well as open source frameworks such as Struts and Spring MVC.
- Experience in developing multi-tier Enterprise Applications using MyEclipse, WebSphere Studio WSAD , RAD and RSA Application Developers.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session fa ade, Model View Controller MVC , Data Access Object DAO . Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Good experience in log4J implementation to persist the data into log files and experience with ant and maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Experience with Web/Application servers BEA WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, AXIS, REST FUL API and JBoss.
- Good experience on SOA using technologies like SOAP http protocol, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis.
- Experience in developing ANT scripts and Maven Scripts for the build and deployment of J2EE applications.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers and Query optimization with Oracle, MS-SQL and MySQL databases. Written queries for insert, update and modification operations. Performed database normalization and optimization using database tools.
- Have experience in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Test Driven Development TDD , Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and paradigms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Java JDK 1.1, J2SE 1.3/1.4/5.0, Java SE 6, Java SE 7 , SQL, PL/SQL, C, PHP, C
JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JCA, JTA, JPA, JSF,JSTL, EJB, RMI, SOAP
MVC, DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, Observer, Singleton, View Helper, Decorator etc
Struts, Hibernate, Spring , JSF
XML, XSD, XSLT, DTD, DOM parser, SAX parser, XPath, Xquery
WebLogic 7.0/8.1/9.1/10.0, JBoss 4.0, Apache Tomcat 4.x/5.x, WebSphere 5.0/5.1/6.0
Eclipse 3.x, RAD 6.0, WebSphere Studio Application Developer WSAD , NetBeans 5.x/6.0,
Build and Test Tools
Ant, Maven, Junit 3.8/4.0, JwebUnit, Http Unit for Junit
Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL 3.x/4.1/5.0, SQL Server 2000/2005
Windows 2000/XP, Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux
Role: Sr.Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts Tags to simplify the complexities of the application
- Configured the Struts configuration file and Application context file based on the struts and Spring entries.
- Developed Struts action classes and involved in integrating the action classes with services through spring configuration files.
- Used Spring for Dependency Injection for plugging in the Hibernate DAO objects for the business layer
- Involved in various phases of project development following Agile Extreme Programming
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Service locator etc.
- Developed Export Excel and Jasper reports for print PDF throughout the application.
- Involved in writing build script to generate WAR and EAR files.
- Involved in developing user interfaces using JSTL, Display tags, XML, HTML, and CSS.
- Worked with Web logic application Server Dev and UAT for the deployment of the application.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Performed version control management using Subversion.
- Involved In Bug Fixing, QA Support and Production Support.
Role: Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requirements Analysis, planning and Use case study of the application.
- Prepared the technical design for the system that adheres to the MVC architecture using Struts.
- Designed and implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j API.
- Implemented Struts Action classes for business logic and form bean classes for validation by using Struts framework.
- Used Spring framework for wiring and managing business objects.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using concepts like IOC of Spring Framework
- Developed POJO based programming model using Spring.
- Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using ORM tool Hibernate.
- Transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Packages, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Involved in Creating and Deploying Session Beans, to map the fields in the database.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit
- Used VSS as a version control system.
- Involved in writing configuration files XML .
- Used JBoss Application Server for this application.
- Involved Production Support for this project.
Environment:J2SE 1.5/J2EE 1.4, Servlets 2.4, JSP 1.2, EJB 2.0, Struts 1.x, JSTL, Spring 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, Oracle 8i,VSS,JBoss 4.x.
Role: Sr. JAVA Developer
- Involved in complete software development life cycle management using UML Unified Modeling Language - Requirements gathering, Conceptual design, Analysis, Detailed design, and Development.
- Interacted with business partners for requirement gathering.
- Used UML for system modeling.
- Modified existing User Interface using HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Created dynamic web application pages using tools such as Dream weaver, adobe Photoshop.
- Developed UI based on struts framework, using JSP, struts tag library, JSTL, Servlets and DHTML with extensive java scripts to reduce Server hits, improving performance.
- Developed Action Forms, Action classes and Servlets based on the Struts Framework.
- Performed Portal Administration activities on the Web sphere Portal including creating Layouts, Pages, and Users, roles, groups, themes and Skins.
- Developed GUI in Swing using JComboBox, JTextField, JTextPanel and JTextArea components.
- Implemented Most popular MVC Model-View-Controller Architecture has been a de-facto standard for the JSP based UI development using Struts, Singleton, and Service Locator etc.,
- Developed XML based Files for the file DB.
- Developed an application for parsing the XML data using DOM SAX.
- Worked with the Product Management Team for freezing the features to be implemented in the project.
- Worked with the architectural team for the analysis.
- Involved in developing and deploying EJB's - Session and Entity Beans and writing several persistence classes, java beans, and several other utility classes.
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational OR Mapping Tool for the backend data persistence.
- Implemented a client for tuning search system using Java Swing.
- created dynamic website with standalone application functional using Swing Toolkit, and we developed and debugged AJAX applications in the Java language
- Developed Activation Module, used Web Services, which enables cross platform interfaces to provision the service.
- Multithreaded Java application to process the customers request from the request store.
- Created Portlets using Websphere Portal Toolkit 6.0 and deployed them on the Websphere portal server.
- Developed Web Services and Responsible for the creation of the Web Services using SOAP Simple Object Access Protocol with HTTP protocol.
- Used Design Patterns like DAO, Singleton.
- Used JMS and MQ Series for sending updates to various other applications.
- Developed Event Handlers, which can be changed based on the service change without disturbing the basic architecture.
- Developed loosely coupled applications.
- Integrated Activation application with Struts to provide friendly application for the Testing and Technical support.
- Developed web service Clients for testing the application.
- Worked on performance related issues and Preparation of code documentation was done.
- Developed Java Applets using Swing components like buttons, labels, tree controls, table controls.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases and system test cases. Developed Shell Script and Batch files for the Application.
- Worked with configuration management groups for providing various deployment environments set up, including System Integration testing, Quality Control testing etc.
- Participated in Unit Testing and application end-to-end testing
- Wrote SQL queries for efficiently retrieving data from the database.
- Used Hibernate mapping for connecting to the database.
- Used Rational ClearCase for source code versioning.
- Involved in creation of UML diagrams like Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using modeling tools IBM Rational Suite mainly worked on IBM Rational Rose.
- Developed and deployed Session and Entity Beans on Weblogic Application Server.
- Involved and worked on to solve critical production issues, related to Weblogic application server and application issues on UNIX, Linux and windows OS.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java 1.5, C , J2EE,UML, XML, Eclipse/RCP, Servlets, JSP, Websphere 6.0 Portal Web Logic 9.2, EJB3.0, Oracle 9i/10g, CVS, RationalRose, ClearCase, JQuery, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Swing, Rational Unified Process RUP , JUnit, Web Services, SOAP ,Security Services.
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design Analysis of the Customer Specifications, and Development Customization of the Application.
- Used J2EEdesign patterns like Value Object Pattern, Business Delegate, service locator, and session fa ade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Involved in the application development using JAVA/J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, EJB, JMS, WID and WebSphere.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Implemented the application using Struts Framework which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Developed user interface using Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed many JSP pages, used JSON plug-in for asynchronous communication.
- Used Hibernate ORM for data persistence and transaction management.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Developed EJB MDB's and message Queue's using JMS technology.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server. In server-side Servlets is used to construct and parse the data in XML format and in client-side Java is used.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons.
- Used Web services SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Developed and Deployed Components in the WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Log4J for logging in the application, Ant tool to build and configure J2EE applications
- Involved in writing the Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JSP, JSON, JSTL, JMS, MVC, EJB, WID, AJAX, JSF, DOJO, Eclipse, XML, SOAP, Log4J, Ant, Apache, WebLogic, PL/SQL, Oracle, Windows and Linux.
Role: Software Engineer
- Gathered Business Requirements and meeting different users of the application.
- Developed WebServices for saving and updating order details, including some other common services which include Protocol Services etc.
- Mapped and managed Object/table relationships in Hibernate.
- Defined and developed the User interface screens and the corresponding Java artifacts using Struts.
- Presentation tier was developed using JSP, JSTL, Java Script, and HTML.
- Performed Client side validations using Java script.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures to interact with the DB.
- Performed Unit testing and prepared new test case documents.
- Implemented various useful design patterns including Singleton and Data Access objects etc.
- Implemented business logic using Servlets.
- Implemented Tag handler classes using Custom Tags.
- Used ESB to develop message flows for routing and transformation of the web services requests.
Environments: Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts , Hibernate, WebLogic application Server, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, HTML, XML, Oracle, Windows and UNIX.