- Having 7 years of professional experience in IT industry on Cross Platform Web Client-Server application development and design using Object Oriented Programming, Java /J2EE technologies.
- Extensive exposure to different phases of SDLC process starting from analysis through evolution.
- Extensive experience in Object-Relational-Mapping tools like Hibernate.
- Adept in Web Services/frameworks usingRestfull, SOAP.
- Experienced with various frameworks like Spring, JSF, Hibernate,and strong knowledge of Struts.
- Extensive experience in MVC architecture using Struts and Spring Framework.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Implemented SOA Service Oriented Architecture framework with SOAP, WSDL, and Web Services.
- Worked on different IDE's like Eclipse, My EclipseRAD and NetBeans.
- Experience in deploying EAR and WAR in application servers like Jboss, WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Skilled in SQL programming.
- Experience with designing and usage of databases like Oracle SQL , SQL Server.
- Used version control tools like SVN, VSS.
- Worked with popular Design Patterns like Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Observer and Singleton Data Access Object DAO , Model View Controller, Session Fa ade and Service Locator etc.
- Experienced with JUNIT for unit testing and Log4J for logging.
- Worked with TOAD and Oracle SQL Developer extensively for database operations.
- Experienced in using Java IDE tools like Eclipse, WSAD, and RAD.
- Experienced with WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Excellent in databases like IBM DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, MS Access.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX.
- Acquired excellent interpersonal and communication skills with analytical ability and understanding of Organizational functioning.
- Goal oriented team player, self-starter, quick learner, and proficient in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
C, C , Java, UML, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL.
Struts, springs, Hibernate.
Eclipse, JBuilder10.0, My Eclipse.
Rational Rose, Visio.
Windows NT/2000/XP , UNIX and LINUX.
- Developed design specifications and object models using UML methodology and Rational Rose.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC , analysis, design and development.
- Understood the existing architecture thoroughly and identified areas where Struts could be easily incorporated, thereby making the application easily configurable, maintainable and testable.
- Used Spring MVC on the front end using JSP, spring tags, spring validation framework.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Used Hibernate persistence framework on the backend over Oracle 10g database using HQL Queries.
- Developed web-based user interfaces using JSP, HTML, and XML based client and server application.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed the main classes for searching over Internet and generating the Reports using Java and python.
- Refactored existing project to make it more RESTful web services and thread-safe
- Responsible for developing Use case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Unified Processing RUP .
- Involved in Develop the User Interface module using J2EE, JSP Tags, Servlet's and Spring Framework.
- Support the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Provided development Support for System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Production support.
- Involved in developing business layers / business rule engines using Enterprise Java Beans EJB architecture Session Beans for workflow, Entity Beans for persistence, MDBs for asynchronous communication .
- Application was developed using Spring Framework
- Involved in integrating Spring with Hibernate for data access.
- Developed and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Developed Spring DAO classes to manage database transactions using Hibernate.
- Conducted Unit testing, Interface testing, System testing and user acceptance testing.
- Support the applications through production and maintenance releases.
The objective of system is to have a framework in place for the organization, which allows the Customer Contact department to design and launch various Surveys and collect feedback from the customers. This application was developed using Spring framework and Oracle 10g as the backend.
- Worked on Self Service registration process for user registration from different products.
- Coordinated designs and implementation of application, collaborated with project managers, engineering teams and various client agencies.
- Played crucial role in requirement analysis, design, development and unit testing of the application.
- Understanding the functional requirements and prepared a detailed Use Cases and Functional Requirement Documents from the Business Requirements Specifications.
- Responsible for design and implementation of various modules of the application using Struts-Spring-Hibernate architecture.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with spring for processing business needs.
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML5, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer.
- Used Struts Validation Framework for dynamic validation of the user input forms.
- Implemented Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate provided access to Oracle 11i RDBMS.
- Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Used Hibernate EHCache for second level caching which resulted in enhanced performance of the application.
- Hibernate Query Language HQL was used to perform various queries in the database.
- Configured JDBC and LDAP security in the application server. Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Responsible for implementing the transaction management in the application by applying Spring AOP methodology.
- Involved in creating various reusable Helper and Utility classes which are used across all the modules of the application.
- Wrote build and deployed scripts using Shell and ANT scripts and involved in performance analysis of the application and fixed problems/suggest solutions.
- JUnit was used for unit testing and implementing Test Driven Development TDD methodology.
- Involved in implementation of persistence layer using Hibernate and prepared Value Objects.
- Used Model View Controller pattern, JSP as the presentation layer, Struts as the controller.
- Used Spring for transaction management and for dependency injection.
- Experience in writing logs using Log4j.
- Performing debugging, testing and review of the programs.
The vision for the Confidential Offers Deals to provide the Alliance, card and CPG partners with the services to create and target compelling deals to be delivered by any external wallet or deals provider like Google wallet, Offers, PayPal Wallet etc. This will provide 'moneyed' consumers with the proper triggers to spend their gift card balance. The primary goal of the project is the development and delivery of the solution for the successful implementation of the Blackhawk Network Offers Management System part of the Offers Deals platform.
- Involved in designing and programming for the system, which includes development of Process Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Diagram, Data Flow Diagram and Database Design.
- Developed the code for the server side and standard of coding for back end applications.
- REST web service were used as interface between .Net application that are used for Front end User Interface to interact with back end services that are developed mainly using Java.
- Used Hibernate Object Relational mapping in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Handled client requirements for specific security scenarios involved in the project.
- Designed the Web Applications by replacing the custom MVC Type 2 web framework with the new Spring MVC framework.
- Maintaining documentation using Javadoc.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews.
- Unit testing was done using JUnit.
- Extensive usage of J2EE design patterns namely DAO, Value Object etc.
- Understanding the client requirements from regular status meetings and Agile Scrum methodology is used during the project development.
Environment: J2EE, DB-2, JSP, Windows 7, JSF 1.2, Java script, SVN, Hibernate, Maven Built, Fiddler, JSON,JUNIT,REST, Spring MVC, Agile.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Created UML diagrams use case, class, sequence collaboration diagram based on the business requirements using IBM Rational Software Modeler.
- Used DB2 as the database and wrote SQL PL-SQL.
- Prepared Hibernate mapping files and prepared POJOs.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Using OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose tool.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML and CSS and JSP.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under Struts framework.
- Working experience on various open source frameworks like Jakarta struts 1.2, Struts2 2.0, Java Server Faces, Hibernate and Ajax.
- Developed client slide components utilizing Java Swing framework.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on WebLogic Application server.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views for backend database access.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using JDBC and performed configuration of JAVA Application Framework.
- Developed Unit test cases for the classes using JUnit.
- Developed and maintained Ant Scripts for the build purposes on testing and production environments.
- Application developed with strict adherence to J2EE best practices.
- Involved in the design of the applications using J2EE and designed Data Model and Developed Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used JDBC API for interaction with the SQL Server Database.
- Extensively used UML and Rational Rose for designing to develop various use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Developed application using Spring MVC architecture.
- Developed custom tags for table utility component
- Used various Java, J2EE APIs including JDBC, XML, Servlets, and JSP.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML. Embedded in JSP.
- Used Eclipse as Java IDE tool for creating JSPs, Servlets, and XML.
- Involved in understanding the business processes and defining the requirements.
- Build test cases and performed unit testing.