- Over 6 years of extensive information technology experience in designing, coding, integrating and testing software SDLC implementations using Java/J2EE involving development of Multi-Tier, Client/Server and Web based applications
- Experience in working with Apache Tomcat, Web Server, Web Logic and JBoss Application Servers
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Good Knowledge in Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Access Objects, Value Object Patterns and Factory Pattern
- Experienced in using Design tools like Rational Rose Enterprise Tool, MS Visio, ERwin for OOA and OOD using UML Unified Modeling Language .
- Thorough experience in XML related technologies like XML, XSLT and XML Schemas
- Good exposure in MVC Architecture using Struts framework including Tiles and Validation Frameworks
- Exposure to Web Services using SOAP and Enterprise Service Bus ESB using WSDL
- Excellent working experience with different operating systems like Windows and UNIX
- Expertise in using Development Tools Eclipse, RAD and Net Beans
- Worked with source control tool like CVS and Subversion
- Work experience on Unit testing using JUnit
- Expertise in writing POM build files using Maven, and Ant build files
- Possesses good leadership qualities, good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
C,C ,Java J2EE,J2SE 6.0 , AJAX, , EJBs, WSDL, SQL and PL/SQL
Java, JDK 1.6, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JUnit
Struts, JSF, Spring, Hibernate
Source code control
CVS, Subversion, Perforce and Clear Case
Eclipse , IntelliJ ,Net Beans, RAD, Tortoise SVN, DbVisualizer, TOAD
Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, Informix DB, MySQL 5.1, SQL Server 9.0,Microsoft Access
Window 95/98/2000/XP/NT, UNIX, Linux, Solaris
Web logic 8.1/11g, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat 4.1/5.5/5.6/7.0, IBM WebSphere
Role: Java Developer
Confidential Industrial Supply for a huge selection of MRO supplies, industrial equipment and tools. It is a leading provider of top-quality industrial supplies worldwide, and carry the brands you trust, every day to make sure we offer the latest, high-quality products along with money-saving alternatives to suit any budget.
- Involved in gathering business requirements and preparing Use Cases, how the application will look like and how it will be implemented
- Formalized various aspects of Agile methodologies such as Scrum, planning poker tool.
- Involved in design, development, testing and integration of the application .
- Developed web services using JAX-WS in back plane and wrote web services client in cross plane based on SOA architecture.
- Designed table structure and coded scripts to create tables, views, sequence, synonyms, and triggers. Involved in Data base triggers and PL/SQL statements for data retrieval
- Used IBM Rational clear case for version control, workspace management, parallel development support and build auditing to improve productivity.
- Developed Restful web services based on Rest-Jersey API and implemented GET, PUT, and POST functionalities.
- Used JSP with Struts Framework for developing User Interfaces
- Used the OOPS concepts of Exception Handling, multi-threading
- Involved in code review and bug fixing of the application also involved in deploying the application files to the machine using WebSphere Application Server
- As a Testing Framework JUnit is used and SVN for the source code version control
Role: Java Developer
- The project deals with online payments, user management, balance transaction reporting. This project is on Wholesale Banking and Payment Solutions.
Application consists of 3 modules:
- User Administration This module deals with user rights, data access profiles and roles.
- Online Payment Processing This module deals with the online payments such as corporate payments, FI transfers.
- Portal Balance Transaction Reporting This module is used for balance transactions reporting.
- Involved in using XML for developing tool for user interface customization
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, JSP under MVC architecture
- Involved in code reviews and enhancement of application
- Implemented AOP and IOC concept using UI Spring 2.0 Framework.
- Developed various components of the application and unit test them
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables, stored procedures and triggers. Maintaining the customer support and customer data from database tables in Oracle database
- Extensively used Java Mailing Service API to create, send, receive, and read messages between application components
- Deployed Enterprise application using Web sphere Server
- Maintained multiple Enterprise applications in Production Environment of Web sphere
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential is a fully- service mortgage finance company that provides a range of products and services which include residential and commercial servicing, mortgage and securities investing and bank advisory services for private FDIC- assisted transactions.The application enables the business users at Vanguard to automate the manual work across various departments involved during approval of a loan and allows the manager to track the status of each task. The automation of working out approval process in vanguard loan servicing team involve four different groups and also enable Hierarchy approval based on authorization matrix and efficient method of tracking a particular loan at a given point of time. The application provides the feasibility to vanguard managers to identify the time taken by various stakeholders to complete the task.
- Core Java, highly concurrent Multithreaded coding
- Analyzing the business requirements in technical point of view
- Wrote DAO classes using Hibernate to interact with the database for persistent operations.
- Involved in Agile methodologies for the application development.
- Design components based on object oriented design-using UML.
- Worked closely with the Business/Users team in proposing technical requirements
- Developed and executed Test cases using unit testing Junit integration testing.
- Involved in bug fixing, client requested enhancements during the maintenance.
- Developed SQL and PL/SQL scripts for Affiliation and Groups module.
- Extensively worked on CVS version control tool, SQL Database.
- Responsible for deployment of application at development and testing environments.
- Developed clients for the web services and tested it using SoapUI.
- Developed various helper classes for the persistent in correlation with hibernate.
- Applied CSS Cascading Style Sheets for entire site for standardization of the site
Role: J2EE Programmer
Confidential care is mainly focused on health care industry. The objective of the work was to implement the user interface for the beneficiary update, Funds transfer, Submit the claim and various online components using Java Server Faces.
- Front end and back end design and development.
- Designed the application by implementing JSF Framework based on MVC Architecture with EJB, Simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP and JSF UI Components as View and FacesServlet as a Controller.
- Core Java, highly concurrent Multithreaded coding for processing the port assignment data.
- Developed framework for data processing using Design patterns, Core Java, XML.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller IOC .
- Involved in developing web services using SOAP
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Developed JSF Component Library, including dynamic Menu components and Pagers.
- Written unit tests using JUnit framework and Logging is done using Log4J framework.
- Used Ajax to provide dynamic features where applicable with the help of prototype library and Ajax4jsf
- Developed EJB components that are deployed on WebSphere Application Server
- Extensively worked on generating complex reports using Jasper reports.
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing.
- Applied CSS Cascading Style Sheets for entire site for standardization of the site.
- Offshore Co-ordination and User acceptance testing support.
Role: Java Developer
Confidential One of the largest bank in Egypt provides online banking and various facilities to its renowned customers. The current application is a part of online banking that a customer leverages to set up his bill payments as well as inter account transfers. Intra bank transfer for a given customer and manage their account related transactions safely and securely is also a part of this application. User friendly system and the status of each transaction can be tracked.
- Developed GUI using JSP's. Implemented Action class and Action Forms Using Struts.
- Implemented J2EE Design patterns using MVC architecture for developing Presentation tier that includes JSP and HTML, Web tier includes Controller
- Handled different type of Exceptions in Java.
- Design and development of JSP pages for balance transfer and online bill payment modules.
- Prepared workflow design for approval matrix.
- Wrote custom tag libraries and used in designing of Screens.
- Worked on oracle database, creating tables, views.
- Used log4j for generating the log files for all the applications.
- Implemented Exception Handling in DAO'S
- Implemented Business processes such as User Authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJB.
- Involved in unit testing, integrating testing once all the modules were developed.
Java 1.4, Struts, JSP, Oracle10g, EJB 2.0, CVS, Eclipse, JDBC, Toad, Resin, DB2 and WebSphere 5.0, Hibernate, log4j, Apache tomcat, MySQL