- Various small size customization projects
- Development and architectural scope analysis on the tasks
- Work with Offshore team on various project artifacts
Java/Jive Lead Architect
- Responsible for architectural support, development, administration and management of Jive SBS platform.
- Development and architectural work on Jive/J2EE application/server.
- 3rd party internally developed application integration with Jive
- Oracle Analytics DB development/support
- J2EE Web Application Architecture
- Vendor relationship with Jive and external/internal resources
- Managing technology/project work with On/Off shore development shops
- Jive Plugin development
- Java Portal development using Jboss portal
Development Director/ Architect
- Responsible for turning company vision into technology
- Management and mentoring of the application development group and the technologies
- Direct involvement in introducing Agile Software methodology, setting up Coding Standard, CVS and code review phases using Extreme Programming XP
- Introduced new tools, techniques and vision to convert current PL/SQL web application to J2EE
- Overall responsibility of tuning of Web Application, SQLs including new architecture and development methodologies
- PL/SQL web application and database development in Oracle Grid environment
- Development of Web Services to automate billing system using Apache AXIS, Tomcat and Oracle XMLDB.
- Written various ETL routines in the database using PL/SQL
- Introduced AJAX framework /JQuery in the web application
- Setting up ETL jobs using Pervasive Tool to convert data in heterogeneous Database systems.
- Developed BI application using HTMLDB.
- Developed Database Purge routine using Oracle Table Partition and Stored procedure.
- Developed Java Stored Procedure to connect to remote servers remotely to collect statistics.
- Setting up the new SDLC process
Senior Systems Analyst
- Introduced Oracle ADF J2ee RAD tool to develop database application.
- Designed Oracle XML database to store XML documents as a first step to XML Data-warehouse.
- Wrote HL7 interface engine Receiver, Parser and Viewer in Java.
- Created J2EE application to process PDF file in/out to/from Oracle BLOB.
- Introduced Event Notification routines utilizing Oracle and Java Technologies.
- Worked on J2ee designed pattern such as Struts, DAO along with XML and XSL/T.
- Team leader of 6 plus application developers and analysts
- Developed Women's Health Research Registry application, including the online patient portal using J2ee - http://www.csmc.edu/whrr
- Rewrote Oracle Forms application to J2EE.
- Upgraded Oracle Forms, Reports, Graphics and Application Server to 10G on Linux.
- Developed Document Imaging Application management system.
- Created Java Stored Procedure within Oracle RDBMS to call various Operating System commands and remote Web Services for real-time data feed.
- Developed various Triggers, Stored Objects, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Database Links as desired by the business needs.
- Wrote Bar-Code reports for scanners utilizing Java technology.
- Designed Database for Heart Transplant application utilizing Oracle Designer.
- Developed Linux shell scripts to automate various routines/ applications.
- Created various one time or periodic ETL procedures/routines utilizing Oracle SQL LOADER and External Table technology.
- Worked on Oracle RLS technology to implement Row level security on the database tables.
- Designed email application to send out emails from within Oracle RDBMS using UTL SMTP utility.
- Added Pluggable Java Component PJC feature to the Oracle Forms application to perform various system level tasks on the client machine to extend the limitation of the Oracle Web Form.
- Re-engineered SDLC process by utilizing Visual Source Safe for Source and Version control of the applications.
- Worked on J2EE application using Oracle JDeveloper and ADF framework utilizing Oracle 10G and Java technology.
- Lead Application Developer of Message Escalation and Notification software utilizing J2ee along with Struts, Tag Libraries, Servlets, EJB along with Oracle PL/SQL stored packages.
- Introduced first web based database-centric web application, deployed over the internet/intranet, capable of doing healthcare On-Call management, real-time notification, directory lookups and paging.
- Designed/architected including object modeling, tier structure development and user interface definition for both thick and thin client application using Oracle and Java Technology.
- Developed Virtual Private Database VPD using Oracle Fine Grained Access Control technology.
- Developed wireless application accessed by internet capable wireless devices using Java and XML technology.
- Designed database for Speech Recognition Application used internationally using Java Stored Procedure in Oracle RDBMS.
| TECHNICAL SKILLS |
- Java ,J2EE, JDBC, Struts, Springs, Hibernate, SQL, Jive, SOA, MVC
- Sun Solaris, UnixWare, Linux, Windows
- Oracle RDBMS, MS SQL Server, Mysql, Informix
- Oracle Designer, Erwin
- Oracle OC4J, Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, Jboss, Microsoft IIS
- Oracle Forms, Reports
- JDeveloper, Eclipse, Net Beans, Raptor, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Project, CVS, SVN, VSS
- Extensive knowledge in Open Source technology in general along with LAMP.
US Citizen REFERENCES
Available upon request