- Enhanced and maintainedtheplumtree portal application which displays all relative contents from content server.
- Enhanced and maintainedthe CroReportsplumtree search portal application which displays updated report lists run by plumtree crawler on a daily basis.
Environment: Java, Spring, Web Service, J2EE, Plumtree portal, Endeca, WebLogic, Oracle, SQL developer, SQL, XML, jQuery, ANT, Apache Axis, Eclipse, Unix, JUnit
Java Software Developer
- Customized the OpenwaveAPI and Laszlo API to meet Cox business needs.
- Used Identity manager API for authentication and authorization.
- Used ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Developed complex front-end screens in JSP, HTML.
- Used Struts framework and JSTL taglibs for front-end development and validations.
- Used Tiles Framework for the application.
- Developed and used ANT scripts to build and deploy applications in diverse environments.
- Deployed applications on Resin and JBOSS application servers on Redhat Linux.
- Performed unit testing and functional testing.
- Provided application support during warranty period.
- Participated in extensive code reviews.
Java Software Developer
- Business requirements analysis and composition into technical use cases.
- Created framework based on Struts Framework and J2EE design patterns.
- Used Spring IoC to inject the dependencies.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using the object-relational mapping framework Hibernate .
- Deployed static content on web servers Test and QA and applications ear and war files on application server.
- Employed JDBC in persistent service to connect to DB2 and perform database operations.
- Developed DAO's to invoke DAP's Data Access Programs to access data from VSAM files and to query Using PL/SQL and Stored procedures DB2 database.
- Used WSAD5.1.2 and RSA is used as IDE tool to develop and unit testing.
- EPI External presentation Interface and ECI External Callable interface were used for connecting to Mainframe from Java via CTG CICS Transaction Gateway .
- Used JUnit for Unit testing.
- Involved in functional testing and integration testing.
- Provided warranty support for Applications.
Operating Systems: IBMAIX 5.3/6.0 , Linux and Windows
Middleware: EJB, RMI, CORBA.
Web/App Servers:WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 and IBM HTTP Server 1.3.x/6.x/7.0 , JBOSS 4.0.0 1 .
Languages: JAVA, C/C , C , .NET and COBOL.
IDEs: RSA, Eclipse and IBM WSAD 5.0/5.1.2
Methodologies: SDLC, Object Oriented Design and Service Oriented Architecture
Frame work: Apache struts and Spring
Version Control: PVCS, CVS and Serena Version manager.