- More than 9 years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals.
- Over 3 years of experience as a leader of developers to design and develop complex solutions for E-Business suite clients.
- Have experience in end to end implementations of experience in Oracle EBS 11i R12
- Extensive knowledge in Technical and Functional aspects of various Oracle EBS Suite modules.
- Strong knowledge in OAF, ADF, SOA, XML, XLST and XPath.
- Extensive knowledge in performance tuning SQL Queries and PL/SQL Programs.
- Strong debugging skills in complex programs and applications.
- Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customizations, upgrade and implementation of Oracle E-Business suite.
- Extensive experience in GL, SLA, AP and PO modules of Oracle 11i and Oracle 12.
- Detailed understanding of R12 Subledger Accounting, R12 Payables Payments flows.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle EBS Tax
- Extensive experience in Oracle XML Publisher, Discoverer and RDF Reports.
- Extensive experience in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Programs and integrating legacy applications using Inbound and Outbound interfaces.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
- Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge
- Executed software projects for Human Resources, Pharmaceutical , Manufacturing, IT, and Banking industry
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
- Strong Knowledge in Web Services. Developed Google Maps, YouTube and Facebook applications using PHP, XML and JSON.
- Good knowledge in JQuery and Mobile JQuery
ERP: Oracle E-Business suite. Versions: Release 11i and Release 12
Development Tools: Reports 6i/10g, Forms 6i/10g, Discoverer 9i/10g, TOAD 7.x/8.x/9.x, SQL Plus, Eclipse, JDeveloper File Zilla, Putty, Tectia SSH, SQL Loader, Kintana and PVCS
Functional Modules: General Ledger GL , Subledger Accounting SLA , Accounts Payables AP , Order Management OM , Purchasing PO , Projects PA , Oracle Inventory INV , Oracle Process Manufacturing OPM and Oracle Contract Management OCM .
RDBMS: Oracle 8.i/9i/10g
O/S: Windows NT/2003 Server, Windows XP 2002, Windows Vista, Windows7, UNIX
Processes: IBM's QMS Quality Management System
Senior Application Developer
- Responsible for leading a development team in delivering solutions to our customer in the Procure to Pay division.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Oracle ERP in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Establish Quality Procedure for the team and continuously monitor and audit to ensure team meets quality goals.
- Key projects handled so far include ADF Custom Application Development, 11i Production Support and Release 12 Implementation/upgrade.
- Developed custom ADF Application for the client to track and manage all the Oracle E-Business Suite customizations
- Trained end users for R12 Payments and R12 Payables Modules Functionality. Developed XML Templates for Payments files.
- Customized the functionality of R12 Payments Module to meet the client's payment requirements.
- Customized the standard functionality of OAF Self Service pages by extending View Objects, Entity Objects, Application Modules and Controller Objects in Oracle Purchasing Module.
- Extensively worked on performance tuning of SQL Queries to improve the performance of the daily and monthly jobs.
- Developed several outbound programs in General Ledger to transfer the P2P Journal Entries to the various Legacy systems
- Developed complex Funding programs to automate the transfer of funds from a single Legal Vehicle to different branches.
- Developed a new Account Exception report in GL to display the invalid/incorrect mapping set ups.
- Developed critical VPD solutions to segregate and secure the data when some of Business Units were sold off.
- Fixed performance issues with the VAT Register jobs for Great Britain.
- Fixed Performance issues with the Data Base triggers and improved the performance of the Journal Import program for US.
- Developed many Discoverer Reports in AP GL Modules which will help users to monitor the performance of Procure to Pay process.
- Developed many XML Publisher Reports in AP to review Payments and Invoices.
- Development of UNIX Shell Scripts. Developed Inbound and Outbound Interfaces like GL Interface and Supplier Master Interface.
- Delivered new and complex high quality solutions to the client in response to varying business requirements
- Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the project.
- Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the customer. Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10/12.0,10g database, Reports 6i/10g, PL/SQL, Toad 8.x/9.x, Putty, Discoverer 10g, UNIX
Team Size : 20 to 25
- Coordinated with various projects/team members to identify the common customizations that are implemented in various projects.
- Participate in analysis sessions, gather requirements and write specification and functional design documents for customization Analyze customization impact.
- Coordinate and communicate tasks with other developers
- Ensure that development is performed as per requirements
- Communicate activities/progress to team lead and project manager.
- Develop implementation and test plans.
- Developed a reusable Conversion program to migrate Vendors, Vendor Sites and Vendor Contacts from the legacy application to Oracle EBS.
- Developed a reusable Invoice migration program in AR Module.
- Developed a reusable GL Interface program to transfer the journals from an external system on daily basis.
- Developed a debugging framework called EMF Error Management Framework to monitor the progress of Concurrent Programs at runtime.
- Preparation of detailed Technical Implementation Guide.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10, 9i database, Reports 6i, PL/SQL, Toad 8.x, Putty, UNIX
Team size: 15 to 18
- Developed several customizations based on the provided Technical Specifications.
- Delivered new and complex reports in Accounts Receivables and Oracle Process Manufacturing modules.
- Developed an extension in AR Module to automate the posting of Discount amounts into General Ledger.
- Customized the Journal Entry form in General Ledger module to restrict the users from entering the negative amounts in Credit/Debit fields.
- Developed UNIX Shell scripts to migrate the code from Dev environment to UAT and Production environments.
- Developed a conversion program to migrate all the Inventory Items of the Legacy system to the Oracle 11i module Oracle Process Manufacturing.
- Developed a coma separated report in GL Ledger module which will show balances for all the GL Accounts in a given GL Period.
- Developed scripts to create/migrate Database Tables, Views, Synonyms, Grants and Indexes.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10, Oracle 9i database, Reports 6i, PL/SQL, Toad 8.x, Putty, Discoverer9i, UNIX
Team size: 18 to 20
- Implemented several change requests to customize functionality in Oracle ERP Modules like GL Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and Order Management, in full conformance with MDS software engineering processes and documentation standards
- Designed and developed interfaces to legacy systems
- Developed, validated and tested legacy to Oracle 11i data migration scripts
- Provided technical and investigative support for functional users on interfaces, defects, change requests, debugging issues, testing and adhoc report requirements
- Continued support for production issues..
- Performance tuning, SQL query enhancements, code enhancements to achieve performance targets
- Developed a complex Invoice printing program to format invoices for the projects which are executed at multiple Operating Units.
- Customized the AP Payment Entry form to default the vendor related information.
- Developed several Discoverer reports using Oracle Discoverer 9i
- Developed a new Employee Detail report in HRMS module to display all the employee details by Business Group.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10, Oracle 10g database, Reports 6i, PL/SQL, Toad 8.x, Discoverer9i, Putty, UNIX
- Developed Conversion programs for data migration from legacy system to Oracle ERP.
- Formulated functional specifications and technical design specifications for customization of AP Module.
- Developed several SQL Scripts in GL Module to extract the Journal Entry lines related to AP, AR and PO modules.
- Developed Multi Language Reports in AP and AR Modules.
- Provided technical and investigative support for functional users on interfaces, defects, change requests, debugging issues, testing and adhoc report requirements.
- Developed Forms, Reports in Form/Report builder to meet custom requirements.
- Extensively tested the 11.5.8 customizations in 11.5.10 to identify the customizations which need to be re-customized in order to migrate them to the newer version of Oracle EBS.
- Developed several reports in their custom application Web T E to track the time and billing expenses of their employees.
- Redesigned few critical existing customizations to improve the performance.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.8/11.5.10, Oracle 9i database, Reports 6i, PL/SQL, Toad 8.x, Putty, Filezilla, PVCS, UNIX