- 7 years of experience in Java/J2EE applications with strong Object Oriented Programming skillsrelated to the Telecommunicationand Health Careindustries.
- Deep understanding of Core Java concepts such as Generics,Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O, Reflection,Multi-Threading.
- Proficient in GoFDesign Patterns: Singleton, Decorator, Factory, Prototype, Proxy, Fa ade etc., Also expertise in J2EE patterns such as MVC, DAO, POJOetc.
- Extensive experience in establishing client-server environment using Java and J2EE patterns together with JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JNDI, JAX-WS, XML, JavaMail, Log4j, REST Web Service and SOAPetc.
- Stronghands-on experience in designing and developing Web based enterprise applications with the use of various frameworks includingSpring MVC, Hibernate, Struts MVC, etc.
- Excellent in configuring Spring Application Context, such as Inversion of Control IoC ,Spring MVC, DAO Support, and Spring Aspect-Oriented Programming AOP .
- Experience inusing front-end and data transfer techniques like HTML/HML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX,AngularJS, JQuery,Bootstrap,DOM, SAX, XML, JSON, etc.
- Experience in Linux environment and knowledge in C and Pythonfor application in mathematical application and image processing.
- Strong concepts in RDBMS, and hands-on experience in designing database systems for real world applications such as booking system and hospital information system.
- Experience in writingPL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures and functionsonOracle 10g.
- Extensive experience in Database Securitywith integrity control,credential control, and access control.
- Expert in customizing Spring Securityto enrich authentication and authority control, MD5 password encode, and remember-me function.
- Experience in major web applications servers, including Apache Tomcat, Jboss.
- Experience in using assistant tools in software development such as JUnit, Maven, etc.
- In-depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC ,knowledge in Agile Software Development.
- Innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines and work pressure. Ability tolearn and merge new technologiesquickly. Excellentproblem-solving,analytical and communication skills.
Java, C, Python,PL/SQL, HQL, Matlab
JSP, Servlet, EJB,JPA, JDBC, JMS, JavaMail, Log4J, JAXB, JAX-WS,Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Cache
Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.x/3.x, Struts 1.x/2.x
HTML/HTML5,CSS/CSS3,AJAX,AngularJS,JQuery, Bootstrap, XML, JSON, DOM, JSTL
Linux, Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS
JUnit,QUnit, MockRunner, EclEmma, SVN, Git, Maven
Oracle 10g/11g, MySql
Role: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in different stages of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including analysis, designing, coding, and testing.
- Applied Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Generics and Java I/O during development of business logic such asCustomers' orders.
- Implementedall web applications with object-oriented principle and design patterns.
- Designed and implemented business logic with Spring MVC framework with RESTful Web Services for applications.
- Integrated Spring3with Hibernate framework and created Hibernate mapping files for mapping
- Implemented DAOtohandle queries using Hibernate OR-Mapping and Data Transfer Object
- Configured beans using SpringIoC and broke down the logic code with AOP concept.
- Provide user authorization and authentication functionalities with Spring Security and implemented customized authentication service class for customized user authorization and authentication.
- Developedthe registration confirmation by using JavaMail, also automatic email notifications will be sent by this application.
- Used JNDI connection to configure data source connected to Oracle 10g database.
- Wrote PL/SQL, stored procedures, triggersto manipulate data in the database.
- Performed JUnit test for the new Java source code and participated in integration testing.
- Used JIRA and Log4J for project management, tracking and monitoring errors.
- Implemented ng-model and directives for DOM elements in Angular.js. Such aspassword verification and credit card number check for user inputs.
- Eliminated the bugs and problemscaused by old systems, and added new functionalitiesand features for new systems.
- Used Gitas system version control for submodule.
Role: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Participated in a team with Agile software development, and quickly responded to updated functions and client-oriented customization.
- Collected clients'business needs, and ensuredfunctionalities to be implemented successfully.
- Developed Hibernate Object Relation mapping and POJO classes, and used Spring Data Access Object DAO to access Oracle Database 10g.
- Implemented Spring3 MVC to communicate between front-end and back-end.
- Improved back-end designs by usingcore Java including Collection framework, Generic, Exception Handing, and I/O.
- Combined AJAXwith REST Web Services toget data from back-end, such as billing records, appointment schedules, and medicalrecords.
- Applied Bootstrap frameworkand responsive designto improve page design.
- Designed appointment reminders and sent email to customers byJavaMail
- Used JIRA for fixing bugs and tracking issues, and defect for QA testing.
- Responsible for writing Hibernate XML Mapping and DAO implementation for most applications in back-end.
- Configured Spring Application Context XML, Spring IoC, and Spring Security.
- Wrote stored procedures and functions using Oracle PL/SQL, and implemented CallableStatementto retrieve from database.
- CreatedSOAP web service using WSDL to realize web-based application
- Used AJAX for handling asynchronous request from front-end, and returned data in Jason format.
Core Java, Spring 3,Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate 3.0,JDBC, Oracle 10g,PL/SQL,SOAP Web Service, AJAX
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in development of Java beans and business components by using Core Java.
- Created efficient SQL/HQL query for retrieving, saving, andmodifyingdata.
- Designed the business logics with Object-Oriented Principle and GoF Patterns.
- Utilized JUnit for unit testing.