- Around 6 years of experience in software development includes Analysis, Design, Development and quality testing of software for Standalone applications and Web-based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in Java concepts like OOP, JAVA SWING, JDBC, JMS, Multi-Threading, JUnit and advanced Java concepts like JSP, Servlets, Struts, HTML, XML, Hibernate, AJAX, Java Beans and SPRING.
- Worked on Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, and Spring MVC architectures.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Analysis, Design / Development Methodologies, Use Cases, Sequence and Class Diagrams using UML with Rational Rose.
- Strong experience on software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile development and Rapid Application Development.
- Well experienced on Java Web Services development using SOAP, REST, WSDL UDDI.
- Experience in implementing web based projects using Web/Application Servers such as Web Logic 9.2/10.3, Apache Tomcat 6.0.18, IBMWeb Sphere 6.1/7.0, and Jboss Application Server 4.3.
- Good Working knowledge on databases like Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2008, MySQL.
- Hands on experience in working with PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as ANT and Maven
- Used log4J for enabling runtime logging. Performed System Integration test to ensure quality of the system.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse and RAD.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills coupled with strong technical and problem solving capabilities with a can do attitude.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and a proactive team player with good analytical and communication skills.
Java, UNIX Shell, SQL, PL/SQL
JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, EJB, JMS,JSF, Java Beans, SOAP, JAXP, AJAX, AWT, Swings, CSS, ILOG, JXPath, Xpath
RMI, EJB, JMS, Data Warehouse
JBoss, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0, IBM Websphere
Struts, Spring, ANT build tool, Log4J, MVC, Hibernate
Eclipse, RAD, IntelliJ
Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g , MS Access, DB2 UDB, MySQL
Version Control Tools
Rational ClearCase, WinCVS, RequisitePro, ClearQuest, SVN
Rational Rose, UML, OOAD, RUP
Windows 8/ 7/ XP/ 2000/NT/98/95, MS-DOS, UNIX
Role: Java Developer
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of project including Requirement Analysis, Designing, Build/Construction, Unit/Assembly Testing and Deployment.
- Developed presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using the JPA-Hibernate integration
- Configured Hibernates second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data
- Used Spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring ORM
- Configured the web.xml persistence.xml for the project
- Responsible for implementing the transaction management in the application by applying Spring AOP methodology.
- Used EJBs Stateless Session Beans to implement the business logic, MDBs JMS for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Used JNDI to perform lookup services for the various components of the system.
- Implemented database using Oracle.
- Wrote Liquibase change logs for tracking managing and applying database changes.
- Responsible for writing SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation.
- Used JUnit for unit testing.
- Used Ant building tool to build the application.
Role: Java Developer
- Designing, developing, testing and implementation of scalable online systems in Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet's, Struts and Oracle Database.
- Created UML class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC II architecture using Struts Framework.
- Extensively used Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Developed JSF custom components and custom tag libraries for implementing the interfaces.
- Involved in developing presentation layer using JSPs and model layer using EJB Session Beans.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment, integration and conducting walk-through code reviews.
- Involved in building and parsing XML documents.
- Documented the whole source code developed.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, stored procedure and PL/SQL for back end.
- Used Views and Functions at the Oracle Database end.
- Developed Ant build scripts for compiling and building the application.
- Used Maven as a build tool, wrote the dependencies for the jars that needs to be migrated.
- Configured and Deployed application on IBM Web Sphere Application Server
- Developed JUnit test cases and performed integration and system testing.
- Coordinated with other Development teams, System managers and web master and developed good working environment.
Role: Java developer
- Involved in analyzing system specifications from system perspective and identifying Testable and Non- Testable requirements based on the business Requirements
- Involved in designing of Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams
- Used Jakarta Struts Framework for developing front end of the application.
- Configured Web.xml, Struts-config.xml.
- Used HTML, XHTML, and Tiles using Struts framework to develop a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system.
- Developed Sessionbeans which encapsulate the workflow logic.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object DTO in the project which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing
- Developed Web services using WSDL for credit card application.
- Developed XML Web services for retrieving credit information from the credit bureau.
- Worked on Hibernate framework to access the data. Extensively used ANT as a build tool.
- ImplementedJMS between Workflow module and backend Message forwarding Engine.
- Used JMS-MQ Bridge to send messages securely, reliably and asynchronously to Web Sphere MQ, which connects to the legacy systems.
- Used JUnit Struts Test Cases to test the functionality of application.
Environment: Web Sphere MQ 5.3, Java SDK 1.4, ,Struts 1.2.4, Servlet 2.2, JSP 2.0, JNDI, JMS, RAD , Windows 2000, Oracle 9i,Webservices,CVS, ANT 1.5, Toad, and Log4J 1.2.
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in designing and implementing the User Interface for the General Information pages and Administrator functionality.
- Developed internal administration interface.
- Designed front end using JSP and business logic in Servlets.
- Used Struts Framework for the application based on the MVC-II Architecture and implemented validator Frame work.
- Mapping of the servlet in the Deployment Descriptor XML .
- UsedHTML, JSP, JSP Tag Libraries, and Struts Tiles develop presentation tier.
- Deployed application on Jboss Application Server and also configured database connection pooling.
- Developed Stored procedures and Triggers for business rules.
- Performed unit tests and integration tests of the application.
- Used CVS as a documentation repository and version controlling tool.
Technologies/Tools/Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JSP, Struts 1.2.7, HTML, CSS, Java Script, UML, Jboss Application Server 4.0, MySQL, UNIX and CVS.