- Extensive experience in project management, software design development in Object Oriented Analysis Design, development, unit testing and implementation of Application Software involving multi-tier, distributed architectures for enterprises extranet/intranet/client-server .
- Prepare code review process related document for projects and auditing with exposure to projects on CMM/CMMi standards.
- Skilled in designing systems in network operations mapping business processes, studying workflow to design solutions.
- Proven ability in setting up strategic partnerships with vendors, business units peer organizations aimed at identification of core business and technological trends.
- Proficient in concepts of end-to-end project planning implementation spanning scope management, activity sequencing, effort cost estimation, risk analysis to quality management in compliance to international guidelines and norms.
- Articulate communicator with ability to blend technical expertise with interpersonal skills while interacting with cross-functional teams, customers and stakeholders.
| || || |
| || || |
J2EE EJB, JSP, Servlets, JTA, Java Struts, Java Server Faces, JDBC, JNDI, JAAS, JMS, Java Mail, Web Services and Design Patterns, J2EE security, RMI, Hibernate, Spring
Oracle, SQL Server 2005, Sybase 12.x, DB2 UDB, MySQL 5
Apache webserver, Apache Tomcat 5.5, IIS
IBM WebSphere 3.5/5.1/6.0, Weblogic 9.1/10.3, JBoss 4.0.4
Websphere Application developer 5.0, Eclipse, JBuilder, JDeveloper
VB Script, Java Script, Ajax, Jquery, Json
Java, C, C
Windows-95/98/NT/2000/XP, Linux, UNIX, HP-UX, Solaris
VisualSource safe, CVS, PVCS, SVN, MKS
RUP, Iterative, SCRUM, Waterfall, Agile
UML, Rational Rose RUP
Filenet P8 Suite, Imaging Services, Content Management Services
- Involved in implementation of spring security 3.0 for user admin module, development of dashboard, alerts and tasks module.
- Developed domestic post formation alerts, key people module using jquery.
- Used Spring based web services ,JQUERY and JSON in making ajax calls and displaying data in JQUERY grids.
- Technology used: Spring Source ToolSuite 2.6.0, Weblogic 10.3, J2SE6, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring3.0, Log4j, XML, XSLT, JUNIT, SVN, Oracle 11g, JQUERY, JSON,HTML5,WebServices.
- Application Server : OAS
- Database : Oracle 11i
- Version Control : SVN
- IDE Tools : Spring Source Tool Suite Eclipse
- OS : Windows/Linux
Senior Technical Consultant
- Developed XML based service to retrieve last advertisement and indicator tool to receive orders executions, sent across distributed framework, routed through advert server followed by application of business rules and preparation of report.
- Ensured application of new business rules using Jboss rules engine.
- Technology used: Eclipse 3.4, Weblogic 10.3, J2SE6, J2EE, JSF, Hibernate 3.2, Spring2.5, Java Server Faces, Web Services, Log4j, XML, XSLT, JUNIT, SVN, Sybase 6, Jboss rules engine.
- Developed front end application for Personal Injury, Grade Crossing and Rail Equipment using Java Server Faces JSF framework.
- Integrated employee PeopleSoft service lookup in Java and lookup tables with the front end..
- Coordinated with offshore team from development perspective.
- Ensured refactoring of application using wicket framework enabling debugging of projects using java POJOS.
- Prepared PL/SQL stored procedures for generating PDF FRA reports.
- Retrieved FRA federal reports from filenet repository using Content Management and Imaging API.
- Participated in Scrum meetings and coordinated with the customer team in collation of requirements for development.
- Technology used: Eclipse 3.4, Weblogic 8.1/10.3, Java jdk1.5 , J2EE, JSF, EJB 2.0, Spring2.5, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Java Server Faces, Web Services, Hibernate, Log4j, XML, XSLT, JUNIT, SVN, Oracle 10g, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Java Script, File Net Content Services 5.3.
Senior Software Consultant
- Developed front end screens/ Java beans for claimant/employer incoming correspondences, JSP HTML pages for the front end and Cron job for creating issues using IBM web sphere MQ.
- Designed database tables for imaging retrieved documents from file net repository using Content Management API and managed Web Services based Knowledge portal for Ohio Job Insurance.
- Involved in coding of application using spring framework, DAO's for database operations to be deployed on cluster environments.
- Technology used: Websphere Studio Application Developer 5.0, Eclipse 3.1.1, Java,J2EE,JSP, Servlets, Hibernate,Java Beans,Struts 1.1,Spring 2.0,IBM MQ Series, Log4j, FileNet Content Services 5.3, XML, XSLT,PVCS, Web Methods, Microsoft Windows 2000 server,HTML,CSS Java Script, Web Services, Jface components, RCP Developer from Instantiations.
- Developed services like Add, Update, Delete, View notification of index and front end using struts1.1 for accessing the services on the enterprise tier.
- Deployed EAR files on DEV, System Test, UAT, production and resolved production support issues.
- Used PVCS as source control repository, FileNet P8 for managing business logic storing documents, Session Facade for accessing business logic and message driven beans.
- Implemented MDB'S and design patterns for accessing file net content manager layer IBM.
- Involved in configuration of MQ Series queues for writing messages during development perspective. Designed and developed the web services for HELOS.
- Coordinated with the middleware team for testing of queues WSAD 5.1 using IDE.
- Prepared design documents for Development, System Test UAT and participated in code review sessions.
- Ensured maintenance of shell script for accessing entries from distributed queue in FileNet ESB.
- Technology used: WSAD 5.1, Java,J2EE,JSP, JMS, Servlets, Java Beans, EJB, MDB, Log4j, FileNet Content Services 5.3, iBatis, Oracle Database server, Business Objects, Design Patterns, XML, XSLT,PVCS, JUnit, UML Use Case, Sequence and Class Diagrams , Rational Rose 2000,Web Services, Microsoft Windows 2000 server, HTML,CSS Java Script.