- Principal architect with fifteen years of experience in information technology on building products/applications/solutions using the below mentioned technology platforms
- Build world class products/applications/solutions using Open Source SOA, open source portals and content management.
- Design, develop and maintain Java/J2EE based Enterprise applications
- Conceptualize, design solutions using Event and Stream computing platforms
- Conceptualize, design solutions using Parallel Computing platforms.
- Conceptualize and implement solutions using Business Intelligence/Big Data platforms.
- Design, Develop a revolutionary, industry first Radiology and Medical Imaging platform.
- Worked as a subject matter expert for the sales and delivery teams carving out opportunities providing services in the design and development phase of systems development in the above technology platforms.
- Worked as a subject matter expert for building organization wide capabilities on open source, big data platform.
- A member of the strategic technology and solutions group for a Fortune 10 customer business Unit, I provided technology advisory across projects on Open Source domain.
Job Functions Technology Solutions Architecture Consulting Implementation, Technical Presales
Software Development Methodology Scrum, Agile and CMM methodology
Project Management PMP Expired
Languages Java, C/C , SQL/PLSQL
Web Desktop Platform Spring, Struts, Java Script, XML, Adobe Flex, Swing
Portal Content Management Liferay, Alfresco, JBoss Portal
SOA Platform OSGI, WSO2, Drools, JBoss SOA
Database PostGres, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase
Business Intelligence Pentaho , Business Objects 6.5
Real Time Data Distribution RTI Data Distribution Service
Stream Computing SQL Stream, StreamBase, Sybase Aleri
Parallel Computing GridGain, Gigaspaces
Mobile Platform HTML5, Rhomobile, PhoneGap
Radiology Medical Imaging GE Centricity PACS, Revolution CT
Functional Domains worked on Finance, Telecom, Energy, Industrial, Automation, Aviation
- Designed and developed desktop application framework to be used by the operators of a revolutionary CT scanner machine.
- Made changes to the framework for loading large data sets in memory leveraging principles of HBase, and map reduce.
- Initiated cardiac scan functionality.
- Implemented RTI DDS for real time data distribution between various sub systems for cardiac scans.
- Created services for system preferences application.
- Development done in an agile mode with typically 2-3 week sprints. Leveraged Rally tool for sprint task management
Environment: Core Java, OSGI, SWING, Maven, Linux, RTI DDS, C/C , PostgreSQL, Mercurial, Clearcase
- Lead analysis of GE Centricity PACS product and conceptualize solutions for data migration.
- Lead technical solution design and review for a data migration solution used in migration of presentation state data from proprietary format to DICOM GSPS standards.
- Managed solution developments requiring movement of medical imaging data archival to the size of TB's data leveraging a proprietary framework on similar lines of Hadoop HDFS.
- Development done in Agile mode with 1-2 week sprints
Environment: Core Java, Swing, Sybase, GE Centricity PACS, SVN
- changes to the treatment on a regular basis. The hardware collects data when used by the patient at home and transferred to the physician on a regular basis. The product initially launched in Europe, is planned for global rollout, starting with the US.
- drug usage from Merck Serono as part of their treatment. This data is used by physicians to make
- The Global Adherence monitoring platform allows the patients to monitor and adhere to the schedule
- Managed technical solution conceptualization for the Global Adherence monitoring platform including the hosting of platform in adherence to regulatory compliance in Europe and US
- Created effort and costing estimation for the solution.
- Managed the negotiations with hosting providers for a viable hosting solution in adherence to regulatory compliance in Europe and the US.
Environment: Groovy/Grails, HTML5, Oracle, Maven, SVN
- Implemented desktop application framework to be used by the operators of a CT scanner machine.
- Lead and delivered design and development of a software simulator solution for CT scanners
Environment: Core Java, OSGI, SWING, Maven, C/C , Linux, Postgres, Clearcase, Mercurial
- Conceptualized and implemented the design and development of data benchmarking solutions for industrial automation leveraging open source products Adobe, Pentaho and SQL stream.
- Conceptualized a risk management solution for finance vertical with Sybase Aleri and Streambase.
- Managed consulting for carving out opportunities for the CoE for internal/external customers.
- Lead collaboration with mainframe migration CoE for building Web based applications. leveraging products like Evolveware Migration , Gridgain, Gigaspaces
- Managed vendor relationships with various technology partners.
Environment: Adobe Flex, Pentaho, SQL Stream, Sybase Aleri, Streambase, Grid Gain, Gigaspaces
- Conceptualize and implemented back ground check solution development.
- Institutionalized the capabilities around OSS products.
- Institutionalized best practices, reference architectures, solutions around OSS.
- Institutionalized the open source policy and governance framework leveraging open logic.
Environment: Liferay, Alfresco, Adobe, WSO2, JBoss, MySQL, Pentaho, Rhomobile, Open Logic