- Excellent 10 Years of experience in Project Planning, Estimation, Requirements Gathering, Functional Analysis, Architecture-Design, Configuration Management, Coding, Testing, Build, Installation/Deployment, Release Management, Production Support and Maintenance of Software Products.
- Working experience with Hadoop technologies such as Hadoop, HDFS, Map-Reduce, HBase, Zookeeper and Hive
- Experienced working with Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Struts, springs, SOAP/Restful Web services, Hibernate, XML, JSON, Java Script, UNIX Shell scripting, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Web/app Servers, CNR SDK, Linux, Windows, MS-DOS
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, fine-tuning middle-tier J2EE Application, WebLogic 10.3.5, IBM Web sphere, Apache Tomcat5.x/6.x/7.x, Sun One Application Server, iPlant Web server 6.0 .
- Good experience in Code Release Management, Source Control Management, Build process using SVN, ANT, Maven, Cruise Control, Hudson, Jenkins
- Proficient in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture and MVC Architecture .
- Extensive experience in designing multi-tier architecture using UML and MS Visio 2007.
- Strong in RDBMS concepts and developments using Oracle 11g/9i/8, SQL server and MySQL .
- Experience in SDLC, OOA, OOD, OOP, Agile, SCRUM Process.
- 8 Years of strong experience in Telecom domain
- Working experience with various clients such as Comcast Cable Corp, Ericsson AB, Motorola Mobility Inc and TATA Teleservices.
- Strengths include excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
Languages: Java/J2EE, Oracle-SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script, Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, XML and HTML
Hadoop Technologies: Apache Hadoop 1.0.3, Mapr 3.02, HBase 0.94.9-mapr-1308, hive-0.12, Apache Zookeeper 3.3.6
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic 10.3.5, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, Jetty Server, Sun one Application Server, iPlant Web Server
Tools: MS Visual Source Safe, SVN ,Clear Case, CVS, ORA Xcel, putty, SSH Client 5.3, PHPMyAdmin, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, Scrutinet, HP BAC(Business Availability Centre), HP Quality Centre, Eclipse Kepler/Juno, Jenkin 1.7.x, Cruisecontrol 2.4.8, Hudson, Maven 2.x, Apache Ant, Junit, RTC and Findbugs, cobertura.
IDEs: Eclipse, Net beans, Edit plus, Macromedia dream viewer
UML Tools: MS-Visio 2007, StarUML
Database Applications: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 and My SQL
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows Server 2008, MS-DOS
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe 6.0, CVS, SVN, Clear Case.
Sr. Java/J2EE & Hadoop Developer
- Identified business requirements
- Analyzed requirements Prepared high level and low level designs
- Implementation of CWMP collector using Servlet and Jetty web server
- Parsed XML input streaming using StAX API
- Designed and developed data access layer to store the data in HBase data store on top of HDFS
- Designed and developed custom Map-Reduce jobs in order to analyze the data
- Involved in creating Hive tables, then applied HiveQL on those tables for data validation.
- Used Zookeeper to manage coordination among the clusters
- Used JUnit for application testing
- Used SL4J, Log4j and log-back framework to logging
- Involved in Test Driven Development with Unit and Integration testing
- Assisted in creating and maintaining technical documentation for installing/deploying the application
- Support application through debugging, bug fixing
- L3 Production Support
Environment: Apache Hadoop 1.0.3, Mapr 3.02, HBase 0.94.9-mapr-1308, hive-0.12, Apache Zookeeper 3.3.6, jetty-distribution-9.1.2.v20140210 , Servlet, StAX 1.2.0, Junit4.8.x, Linux, Putty, SuperPutty, Eclipse Juno, SVN, ANT, Cruise Control 2.4.8.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Identified Business requirements
- Requirement AnalysisPrepared high level and low level designs
- Managed a team of 4 consultants for the development of application
- Played a role of Single point of contact for Business users and development team
- implementation of various operations using Broadband data model,