- Software Professional with Total 9.4yrs(8 yrs in Java) of experience in Design and development in the areas of Object Oriented technologies, client/server applicationsand web based applications.
- Extensive programming experience in developing web basedand Enterprise applications using various application architectures like Object Oriented design and SOA and Industry specific reference architectures on heterogeneous platforms like UNIX/Linux and Windows.
- Expertise in working with servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by publishing and consuming WebServices using SOAP, RESTFul protocols, WSDL, XML, JAXB, XSD and Apache Axis2 framework.
- Good working experienceonWaterfall andAgile methodology .
- Experience on Middle-ware products like TIBCO EMS and Oracle Fusion products.
- Good Knowledge and work experience on developing web application using Struts frameworks.
- Experience in J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Objects and Business Delegate.
- Good Experience in various UI technologies including JSP, AJAX, JQuery, CSS, HTML, XSLT and JSON.
- Worked with different Java IDE’S includesRAD, Eclipseand JDeveloper.
- Experience in using various version control tools like SVN, CVS and VSS.
- Expertise in using XML Parsers SAX and DOM.
- Effectiveness in coordinating with business team to fix defects and resolve issues.
- Complete knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC), through phases of requirement, design, documentation, implementation and testing.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures for accessing and managing databases such as Oracle, DB2, MySQL.
- Proficient in using Maven and ANTfor building projects and Log4j for logging and debugging purposes.
- Responsible for Requirement gathering, Requirement review, Coding, Code review, Test case review.
- Ability to learn the emerging new technologies quickly.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Experience in TDD.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JSP, Servlets, RMI, EJB, JNDI, JMS.
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSLT, XSD and Xpath, JAXB SAX, DOM.
Databases: Oracle 10g, 9i, SQL Server 2000, DB2 and Sybase.
Operating Systems: UNIX , Linux, Windows 98/2000/NT/XP.
Web Servers: Tomcat and IBM HTTP Server.
Application Servers: WebSphere 7.0, Weblogic10.3 andJBoss 5.1.
Middleware: Tibco EMS, Oracle ESB, JMS and MQ-Series .
IDE’s: Eclipse, RAD andJDeveloper, TOAD, SQL Developer .
Framework: Spring 3.x and Struts 1.2 .
ORM Technologies: Hibernate 3.x and JPA .
Webservice Specifications: JAX-WS and JAX-RS .
Version Control: SVN, CVS and VSS.
Bug Tracking Tool: HP QC and JIRA.
Role: Java Developer.
- Used Agile methodology for design and development of project.
- Implemented Tax and Loan ID modules.
- Responsible for developing DAO layer using Spring MVC and configuration XML’s for Hibernate and to also manage CRUD operations (insert, update, and delete).
- Implemented factory, singleton and DAO design patterns.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework (IOC) and implemented business logic using EJB.
- Converted EJB MDB’s in to Spring MDP’s.
- Implemented SOAP Services(JAX-WS) to interact with external systems like Fidelity and TSYS.
- ConvertedBusiness to customer services into Restful Services.
- Used RESTfulclient to interact with the services by providing the RESTful URL mapping.
- Responsible for bug fixes and documentation.
- Used Selenium Test Automation Tool.
- Wrote UNIX Shell scripts and used UNIX environment to deploy the EAR and read the logs.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies.
Title: Enterprise Transaction Scanning in AML(Anti Money Laundering).
Role: Java Developer.
- Interaction with Business users on daily basis for gathering the Requirements.
- nvolving in the analysis and gathering the requirements
- Involving in the preparing low level design.
- Involved in the development of Report Generation module. Which includes volume statistics report, Sanctions Monitoring Metrics report, TPS report.
- Implemented Online List Management (OLM) and FMM module using Spring and Hibernate.
- Created Configuration files for the application using Spring framework.
- Implemented a RESTful interface for the search and Address services
- Implemented SOAP Services(JAX-WS) to interact with external systems.
- Wrote various SQL, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures for data retrieval.
- Involved in Functional and Itegration testing.
- Wrote UNIX Shell scripts and used UNIX environment to deploy the EAR and read the logs
Title: TradeClearing System
Role: Java Developer
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, review the requirements and converting them to detailed design documents and clarification documents.
- Implemented JSP , Struts Tag Libraries,Java Script and CSS for developing User for creating/generating Hibernate classes and configuration XML’s and to also manage CRUD operations (insert, update, and delete).
- Used Web Services to get price from external Business Entities.
- Developed reusable services using BPEL to transfer data between heterogeneous systems
- Using different Adapters.