- Eight years of experience in Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Java Web applications, J2EE applications and Object Oriented Programming.
- Have been part of Agile SCRUM methodology based project and involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience in developing applications using RESTful Web Services ,HTML, Java Script, CSS, JSP,PL/SQL, JavaBeans, JDBC,XSD, XML, XSLT, JAXB,SQL, JUnit.
- Expertise in using object oriented principals and features, Java Collection framework of Core Java for developing and maintenance of Web Applications.
- Developed and deployed Web applications using Tomcat Web Server-, Jboss application Server.
- Strong Working experience in Design, Development and implementation of REST Web Services using several J2EE frameworks like Spring MVC, Hibernate Annotations for DAO layer.
- Knowledge on Java design patterns and utilized some patterns such as Singleton, Model View Controller pattern, Front Controller, Value Object, and DAO.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL programming to query the Oracle database.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases involved in analysis of using RDBMS likes My SQL, Oracle 10g using tools such as Db Visualizer and Sql Developer.
- Experience in Client/Server development architecture and multi-tier architecture applications.
- Experience in using tools – Eclipse IDE, Putty, DB Visualizer and SQL Developer for Oracle, build tool- Apache Maven and Fiddler for testing of RESTful Services.
- Experienced in identifying various Test Cases and implementation using JUnit.
- Experience in working with QA team during QA phase to understand, analyze and resolve defects.
- Very good experience working in projects based on Agile SCRUM methodology and waterfall model.
- Hands on experience in implementing solutions using Use case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and producing Class diagrams with basic details.
- Very good understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and was involved in most of the phases.
- Consistently received appreciations and feedback from higher management and clients.
- Experience in software development, business analysis, design and implementation of the projects, coordinating between various teams.
- Experience in knowledge transfer and guiding junior team members on Java and JEE concepts.
- Excellent analytical and verbal communication skills, coordinating skills and have the ability to learn new concepts fast and as well a good team player.
- Strong ability to understand business processes/requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
Arch/Framework: JSP, JDBC , Hibernate 4.1, Spring 3.1/3.0/MVC, RESTful Web Services-JAX-RS, Smooksv1.2, Junit4.8
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0.x and Jboss AS 7.0
Database: Oracle XE/10g, MySQL.
IDE: Eclipse Galileo/Helios/Juno/ Kepler.
Defect Tracking Tools: Rally Dev
Tools: Putty, logging(log4j), Apache Maven, Fiddler2,Oracle SQL Developer, DB visualizer, GIT
Operating System Windows XP, Vista, Windows7/8/8.1.
- Used Agile-SCRUM software development methodology which helps to develop project plans.
- Participated in project planning sessions in analysis of business requirements.
- Project is built using Spring MVC framework and have integrated by using Spring’s dependency injection at different layers of application.
- Designed and developed REST services for GET, POST, UPDATE, DELETE methods in application using Spring framework.
- Made use of Spring Annotations for Dependency injection in the business tier.
- Solid experience in using Java object oriented principals.
- Used Java Collection framework in implementing the business logic like Lists and Sets.
- Incorporated Java design patterns like Front Controller, Data Access Object and Data Transfer/Value Objects etc.
- Involved in design, development of the persistence layer using Object relational mapping-Hibernate.
- Domain objects are created using hibernate relationships.
- Used Hibernate Query Language to perform CRUD operations on database tables.
- Verified the database results using SQL and PL/SQL commands.
- Application is implemented, developed and tested using Apache Maven as build tool, Tomcat v7.0.x.
- GIT is used as a version control system, to maintain a proper code base in the team.
- Involved in preparation of technical documentation.
- Co-ordination of work offshore team w.r.t requirement clarifications and implementation, delegation of work.
Environment: JAVA1.6, JEE Spring 3.1, Hibernate 4.1, HTML, CSS,JSP, Java Script, Tomcat v7.0.x, GIT, Oracle database, Maven, Eclipse Kepler, Rally DEV.
- Participated in various SDLC phases – requirement Analysis, Design and development and Unit testing.
- Participated in handling day-to-day technical issues, analyzed and determined root cause, facilitated best possible solutions.
- Worked on RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS API.
- Used Agile methodology to implement the project stages.
- Developed component in UI using HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Analysis of the input to data channel-incoming XSD structure/XML input and creation of entity classes to represent the XML elements as POJOs.
- Worked on mapping of elements in inbound and outbound data flows.
- Helped to refractor existing code base into common components and application code to leverage greater reusability of common code.
- Contributed to writing validation rules using Smooks, open source data validation.
- Experience in working with QA team- during QA phase to understand, analyze and resolve defects.
- Developed controller level interface and classes.
- Prepared Class diagrams and sequence diagrams as inputs to Technical design documents.
- Unit testing at each stage of channel with various values to observe the results.
- Prepared and performed Developer end Unit test case scenarios with case and