- Over seven years of software development experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration and testing of Application Software in web-based environments, Distributed n-tier and Client/Server architectures
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Sprint and RUP
- 4+ years of extensive experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe flash, Dream Weaver, MS Visio and Microsoft Front Page.
- Extensive experience in Java and J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JDBC , JNDI and web services.
- 4+ years of experience in designing and presenting multiple concepts and iterations around user interaction models, workflows, wireframes, screen flows, mockups and prototypes.
- Knowledge of backbone.js framework .
- Having In-depth knowledge on Photoshop used for designing and creation of the backgrounds, characters, headers, brochures etc.
- 2+ years of experience in using content management systems Drupal, Joomla and Cascade.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Functions in SQL, PL/SQL.
- Expertise in using Modeling tools like Rational Rose for developing UML Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams
- Experience with Backend Databases like Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server
- Proficient in working with wide variety of applications servers such as WEBLOGIC, IBM Websphere and Tomcat APACHE.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, SAAJ and UDDI).
- Experience working with messaging system such as IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Extensive experience in development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications and implementation of Model-View-Controller using Struts 1.x/2 frameworks and spring 2.x/3 Framework.
- Strong experience with JUNIT in performing unit testing and in determining the application functionality.
- Well versed with multiple version control tools like CVS, Clear Quest and Rational clear case.
- Used latest Object/Relational persistence and query service Hibernate in combination with Struts, SPRING framework.
- Experience in developing MAVEN, ANT scripts to build and deploy Java web applications.
- Self-motivated and quick learner of new concepts and technologies.
- Very good at problem understanding and solution designing.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Efficient team player, having strong desire and capabilities to efficiently convert Customer's requirements into applications.
Languages: Java (J2SE & J2EE), C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, JDBC, JNDI, JMS.
Methodologies: UML, Waterfall, and Agile, RUP, SCRUM and Sprint.
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, DTD, JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB.
Persistence Models: Hibernate
App/Web servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic and Tomcat Apache
Applications Frameworks: Struts, spring.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL server, DB2, MySQL.
Web services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS.
Tools: ANT, Maven, JUNIT, log4J, PL/SQL Developer.
Configuration Management: CVS, Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest.
IDEs: Eclipse, IBM RAD, IntelliJ, Net beans.
PROJECT DETAILS & WORK EXPERIENCE
Sr. Java Developer
- Created Front end pages Using JSP's and handle the server side logic in EJB 3.0 and Servlets.
- Implemented User Interface in Model-View-Controller Architecture which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Struts MVC, JSP, Java Script, XSLT, XML, AJAX, HTML and Custom Taglibs
- Used JSON to get objects from Enterprise bean and utilized by Angular JS directives.
- Extensively involved in HTML, ANGULARJS and CSS coding.
- Implemented Custom Directives in Angualr JS, by defining element directives for DPSS member objects and configuring controllers on the HTML pages.
- Implemented the Spring MVC-Angular JS Stack by configuring the controller on the browser for the data flow between the two tiers.
- Extensive use of Relational queries to retrieve data from the data base.
- Designed and deployed Enterprise Java Bean as SOAP Web Services where users can scan the documents and send the related document information for staging into database.
- Created Web Service Clients and ran dynamic proxy objects.
- Supported QAT team to test the scenarios.
- Consumed RESTful web service by sending Document ID to get the complete document details.
- Implemented log4j to include logging statements which extensively helpful in debugging the issues.
- Online Uploaded Documents from the Child care Oracle Database are read and properly stored in the DPSS Database.
- Used VB Convertor to convert Excel sheets to an xml file, excel sheet consists of eligibility rules. The generated xml file is used further by the java program and executes the rules.
- Used DT trace file to debug and analyze the issues.
- Used Rational Rose to develop UML diagrams like Use Case diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
Relationship screens for Data Collections: participated in creating the front-end screens for the clients.
- EJB 3.0, Servlets are used to handle the data collected from the JSP’s.
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control.
- PL/SQL Developer is used for querying.
- Extensive use of JDBC 3.0 to communicate to the Database for storing and retrieval of information.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Business Delegate , Session Façade, DAO and DTO.
- Used IBM RAD as the programming editor.
- Maintaining the business standards in EJB and deployed them in WEBSPHERE 7 application server.
- Understanding the business needed for solving the tickets from the State Workers and to run the eligibility of the clients.
- Understanding the client requirements from status meetings and maintaining the screens as per the client needs.
Environment: JDK 1.7, Oracle 12c, EJB 3.0, Servlets, Struts, JSP , Java script, AJAX, PL/SQL developer, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Log4j, JSON, JAX-WS, WebSphere 8.5 and IBM RAD 8.5, Web Services with SOAP, Restful web service, Rational Rose , XSLT, XML, AJAX, HTML and Custom Taglibs