- Extensively worked on Responsive Web Design (RWD) page development using HTML4, CSS2, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, JSON and JSP.
- Have good exposure on remote debugging of the mobile devices.
- Good understanding on HTML5 CSS3. Good understanding of Angular JS.
- Experienced in designing Using Web Standards. Experienced in Designing table-less layouts.
- Possess excellent understanding of SDLC including agile methodology.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions. Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML and Java Script Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Web Inspector in Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Created Mobile Web Solutions using Responsive Web Design (RWD), Twitter Boot Strap.
- Successfully managed complex projects with global implementation, and rapidly evolving requirements.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web and Desktop applications.
- Responsible in transforming the wireframes and mockups to develop web pages.
- To optimize user experience worked on enhancements.
- Used to update User Interface based on changing needs and requirements.
- Exposure in using configuration management tools SVN and CVS Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involved in various phases like Requirements, Analysis Design, Development and Testing.
- Excellent skills in relationship management with clients and effective in guiding team during the project development life cycle and deliver the product within time line, cost and quality.
- Excellent communication skill and experience in client interfacing and coordination.
Java, C, C++, PHP.
IDE & Editors
Notepad++, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver.
Web Sphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
SQL Server 2005, MySQL, Oracle9i/10g/11g.
Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS, Unix.
GIT, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, Firebug, Chrome Developers Tool
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Experience with jQuery, angular.js.
- Used AJAX to display the dynamic data in some parts of the page.
- Used jQuery to handle all the functionalities in the page.
- Implemented the proper accessibility standards like tab order, screen reading text, color contrast, etc
- Manage and develop the project prototype.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Involved in building the UI using bootstrap.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Design and develop web application as per the user specification provided.
- Perform unit testing and provide automated unit test cases.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Built templates – slicing and coding Photoshop comps using hand coded HTML / XHTML /HTML5 and CSS/CSS3.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets in order to separate presentation from the structure.
- Involved in Writing jQuery based Ajax requests using jQuery, get (url, data, callback, type) or jQuery, AJAX (options) and jQuery, post (url, data, callback, type) and jQuery.
- Used jQuery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Contact with different customers for their requirements and modified code as the customer needs.
- Worked on cross-browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
UI/Front End Developer
- Developed the front-end featuring rich web interface implemented Using Java Script library like JQuery.
- Developed huge multi-advertisement layout engine that was cross browser compatible.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, and CSS optimization.
- Developed front end for the entire website using HTML5, CSS3
- Converted raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Redesigned and implemented complete web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using with HTML, CSS and jQuery based on the W3C standard.
- Used CSS selectors for condition based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- Used to interact with Business Analyst and Business owner to give up the best designing features for the product users.
- Translated market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of conceptual models, wire frames and prototypes.
- Defined text alignment, borders, positioning and many other typographic characteristics.
- Used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Responsible for updating contents on existing content management websites according to client’s requirements.
- Working on gathering new ideas and designs for a fresh look/feel for the website.
- Implementing the approved ideas on the site.
- Implement User Friendly UI design with HTML, and CSS.
- Create and modify new and existing pages.
- Use CSS and JQuery UI technology for scalable designs.
- Utilize versioning systems Subversion (SVN) for retrieving/maintaining the code history.
- Create standards-compliant based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible.
- Designing, Modifying Images as per the client requirement using Adobe Suite.
- Managed cross browser compatible issues by testing with Internet Explorer 7.0 and above, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome browsers.
- Work with Bugzilla Tool to keep track of the Bugs/Issues/Features list.
- Participate in Agile Process/SCRUM Meetings.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects.
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock ups and the layouts of the application.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.