- 7+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) with Java/J2EE.
- Expertise in implementing web based projects using IBM Web Sphere Application Server and BEA Web Logic IDEs like IBM Web Sphere Studio Application Developer WSAD, RAD, and Eclipse.
- Expertise in design and development of multi-tiered web based applications using J2EE technologies like Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, XML/XSLT, JNDI, JMS, LDAP, RMI and various frameworks like JSF, STRUTS 1.2.
- Good experience in working with different modules of Spring Framework particularly Injection of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented programming (AOP).
- Good experience in using the Oracle 10g/9i/8i/8.0, DB2 and SQL Server databases.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns & JMS for Messaging services.
- Experienced in implementing Spring Framework, Hibernate/iBatis as ORM (Object-Relational Mapping).
- Experience in designing & proto typing using Axure RP Pro 5 and Dreamweaver.
- Strong Knowledge in using the tools like Log4J, JUnit, and TOAD.
- Experience with databases like Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server.
- Experience in database design, PL/SQL, Queries, Triggers, DB2 Client, O/R Mapping, Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience in software development/ testing using AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experienced in using SVN, CVS and Visual Source Safe for version control.
- Good Experience on AJAX for creating dynamic pages and actions.
- Good exposure to Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Use Cases, UML and Rational Rose.
- Good experience in design and development of Web-Services as Service Providers and Consumers using HTTP/XML, XSL, SOAP and WSDL.
- Experience with XML technologies such as JAXP, JAXB, XSD, XML Schemas, XSLT.
- Experience in using XML Spy for XML editing.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and Springs, Struts, UML plug-ins.
- Experience with e-commerce application.
- Experience in working with different environments like State agency, Banking/Financial, Pharmaceutical, Health care.
- Expertise in Production Support and monitoring the production activities and fixing the production issues and taking up the warranties and finally ensuring the Application is running Stable in the Client Environments.
- Extensively worked in the design, development and maintenance of the projects and a strong team player.
- Excellent communication Skills, exceptional problem solving, strong programming abilities and a keen client needs assessment aptitude.
JAVA, UML, WSDL, C++, C
JAVA, J2SDK 1.4, J2EE 1.3/1.4, Core Java, JSP, Servlet, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, Java Web-services, Hibernate 3.0, Spring2.0, JSF 1.2/1.1/1.0, Struts Framework 1.2, Tiles, EJB 3.0/2.0, AJAX, SOAP, , JMS, XSL, XML.
SAX and DOM Parsers, Xerces 1.4, DTD.
Application Server/ Web Server
IBM Websphere Application Server 7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0/3.5 , BEA Weblogic 5.1, Tomcat 4.x , Netscape Enterprise Server, IBM HTTP Server, IIS
UML, Axure RP Pro 5 ,Dreamweaver 7, MS Visio 2003, Rational Rose Enterprise Edition, Eclipse UML plug-in
IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, WSAD 5.x , JBuilder 9.0, Eclipse/3.1, MyEclipse Blue 6.5
MQ Series, JMS, RMI
Oracle 7.x/8i/9i/10g, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2, UDB
JUnit, Struts TestCase
Configuration Mgmt. Tools
Rational Clear Case, MS Visual Source Safe
Log4J, ANT, Microsoft Project, DB Visualiser, PowerDesigner
IIS5.0, LDAP, Site Minder, Java Stored Procedures, Apache Axis (Web Services), SVN, CVS, Dimensions, LDAP, MQ-SERIES, Leach FTP, WinFTP, Rapid SQL, Microsoft Visio, Axure RP Pro 5, Rational Rose, Tomcat.
Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, MS-DOS, UNIX
Role: J2EE Developer
- Application developed in SOA Architecture, MVC architecture using spring framework 2.5, EJB, Hibernate 3.0, Struts 1.2.
- Design and Development of User Interfaces, Menu’s using HTML, JSP, Java Script and XML, Ajax, JQUERY (face box, thick box).
- Hibernate 3.0 was used for Object Relational Mapping. Hibernate Query language and the Hibernate Criteria Queries where used in the DAO layer.
- Responsible for retrieving data from various sources such as Oracle database and XML documents.
- Handling data from XML documents XQuery, XSL/XSLT is used.
- Involved in XML Transformations using XML, XSL, XSLT, and XPATH.
- Different Modules of Spring framework were used: Injection of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented programming (AOP).
- Designed enterprise level applications on XML schema, SOAP and WSDL technologies.
- Creating, identifying and exposing system as Web Services and defining architecture based on service oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Used XML Spy for XML editing, generating XML schemas and code generation in Java according to the data model defined in the XML Schema.
- StateFull session beans in EJB were used for Transaction management.
- Extensively involved designing, developing and implementing SQL Queries and Stored procedures.
- Implemented the Factory, Abstract factory, and MVC and Singleton design patterns.
- Design and development of prototypes for different screens.
- Developing the technical specifications for various screens.
- Used CSS to improve the style of the GUI for the Web service test GUI.
- Involved in developing, testing and deploying on development and stage environments.
- Involved in designing Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams
- Involved in preparing the JUnit Test cases for the classes.
- Worked on Flush cache system, to flush the cache on 3 layered clusters.
- IText 2.1 was used to generate PDF for HTML forms.
- Experienced in using Putty to deploy the code servers.
- Java Mail was used to handle the automated email delivery.
- Apache Tomcat Server 5.5 was used to deploy the application.
- TDD was extensively used for both development of new functionality and Refactor the legacy code.
- AGILE development process has been followed. Experienced with stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code review meetings.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and springs, Struts plug-ins.
JAVA / J2EE Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML to model the detail design of the application.
- Developed the application front end using Jakarta Struts Framework
- Developed action classes, form beans and Java Server Pages.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML, XHTML, JSTL, custom tags and Tiles using Struts framework.
- Developed Session beans which encapsulate the workflow logic.
- Involved in implementing and designing of Workflow Templates using BPM (Web logic Process Integrator) for middle layer business engine and also email notification engine.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO) in the project which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Worked on financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, debit and visa or bills payments.
- Developed XML Web services for retrieving credit information from the credit bureau.
- Developed Web services for credit card application.
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM (Business Process Modeler) to implement Business Logic and Business rules using Ilog, Jrules.
- Involved in working with Struts Tiles for the common look and feel for a web application.
- Implementation of JMS between Workflow module and backend Message forwarding Engine.
- Used JMS-MQ Bridge to send messages securely, reliably and asynchronously to Web Sphere MQ, which connects to the legacy systems.
- Used PL-SQL for customer details updating at production and UAT level.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Struts Test Cases.
- Worked with QA team for testing and resolving defects.
- Used Hibernate framework to access the data.
- Extensively used ANT as a build tool.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and Struts plug-ins.
WAS 5.0, WSAD 5.1.2, BPM (Business Process Modeler / (WLI) Weblogic Integrator 7.x, WebSphere MQ 5.3, Java SDK 1.5, SOA, Struts 1.2.4, EJB 2.0, Servlet 2.2, JSP 2.0, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, Oracle 9i, CVS, ANT 1.5,TOAD and Log4J 1.2.
Role: Systems Analyst II/Programmer.
- Analyzed the existing application and involved in designing the architecture of new implementation.
- Developed Web Application process for submitting permit using JSF framework. This includes the use of JSP, Java Beans, HTML, EJB, Hibernate and java server faces framework using design pattern.
- Oracle was used to store data at the back end.
- Involved in designing Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Involved in the design of application framework using various design patterns like Session Facade, Service Locator, and Data Access Object and MVC.
- Involved in the design and development of the application.
- Development of web tier using JSF Framework.
- Designed Session EJB’s for the Services tier.
- Designed and developed reports using Crystal Reports for regulatory authorities.
- Used Hibernate for persistence.
- Extensively used SOAP protocol to exchange data between two applications with in the form of XML.
- Designed and implemented Web Services including time critical updating process.
- Involved in the deployment and profiling of the application.
- Developed and tested the application using Eclipse.
JDK 1.4, EJB, JSF, JSP, Web sphere 6.0, RAD 7.0/6.0, XML,CSS, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, XHTML, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP , Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, UNIX, TOAD, Axure RP Pro 5.0, SVN.
- Developed the presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, CSS , XHTML and HTML.
- Developed web application using Struts. Effectively developed Action classes, Action forms, JSP, JSF and other configuration files like struts-config.xml, web.xml.
- Used tiles framework along with struts for the common look and feel.
- Struts validator was used for the validation in the presentation layer.
- Used EJB’s for implementing the business logic and XML for the deployment.
- Internationalization using Spring MVC.
- Used GWT for optimizing complex browser-based applications.
- JDBC was used to make connection to Oracle and retrieve necessary data from it.
- Created various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the SQL Stored Procedures in the application for frequent operations on tables.
- Used Hibernate for mapping POJO’s to relational database tables using xml files.
- Developed the application on Eclipse and deployed application on Web sphere server.
- Log4J was employed for logging errors in the application and JUnit was used for Unit Testing of the developed code versioning control by CVS.
- Prepared the Technical Documents of True Resolution and True Producer product.