Experience and Skills Summary:
- About 7 years of work experience in Software Design, Development and Implementation of Web Based Applications
- Expertise in Developing Enterprise Portals by using JSF, Hibernate3.1, EJB3.0, JBoss4.0.3 with MyEclipse
- Extensive experience in BEA WebLogicPortal development using Web logic Workshop
- Strong development experience in using Java5.0, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts, JMS, JTA, JNDI, JNI, Java Mail, Hibernate, XML, XSL,Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JavaBeans, Security(JSSE&JCE), RMI, CORBA, J2ME, Junit,Log4j, AXIS ,BEEHIVE,Oacle9i,
- MS SQL Server, XQuery, SQL and PL/SQL
- Participated in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, and Coding and Testing, expertise in using J2EE Architecture.
- Expertise in Developing Smartcard Applications, Payment Gateways, Internet Financial, Banking Applications, Virtual Account Maintenance, Implementing Security and Network Management System
- Expertise in developing reusable server side code modules with Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and deploying them on different applications Servers.
- Experienced with installation, configuration and performance tuning of applications server and Jrockit on Windows and UNIX, Solaris platforms
- Experience in MVC architecture using STRUTS Framework and Hibernate.
- Good exposure to UML modeling tools such as Rational Rose, Borland Together and involved designing and implementation of highly available and scalable applications
- Highly organized and dedicated with a positive attitude, capable of producing results immediately on hire
- Adapt at learning new technologies and can easily adapt to suit needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Internet Technologies J2EE (JSP,JSF, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Java Mail, JTA)
XML,XSL, XSLT, UML, Security, RMI, CORBA, Web services,
SOAP, UDDI, WSRP and WSDL.
BEA Technologies Weblogic Server 9.0, Weblogic Portal81Sp4, JRockit1.4,
Weblogic Integration, WeblogicWorkshop
Servers Tomcat, Jboss4.0.3,Weblogic, WebSphere
Frameworks ApacheStruts, Hibernate, log4j, Junit, Cactus, POI, MyFaces,
iText, Apache Axis
Tools Eclipse, Toad, Visual Age, Visual Source safe, JBuilder, Ant, Rational Clear case, Rational Unified Process
J2EE Design Patterns MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, Value List, Session Façade.
Protocols TCP/1P, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, Telnet, Async
Databases Oracle 7.x/8.i/9i, SQL Server, MySQL
Confidential , Albany, NY
- Developed various views (WebPages), forms using Java Server Faces (MyFaces Implementation).
- Developed custom JSF components, converters, validators and renderers for re-use within scalable J2EE Web Applications.
- Involved in developing Trial Balance, Entities, Tax Package, Administration modules.
- Developed Excel Writer which transforms CSV files to XML, PDF by using POI and IText libraries.
- Implemented Security module for EJB's by using JBOSS JAAS Module.
- Developed MBeans for Auto deploying the files located at FTP Server.
- Created Mapping Documents by using Hibernate Utility and implemented the relations.
- Implemented Criteria API for searching, paging and sorting entities.
- Developed EJB's (Sessions and Entity Beans) by using annotations (EJB3.0).
- Used JUnit and Cactus for test framework. Used Java mail to send generated emails to administrator as well as users.
- Created the underlying framework and developed JMX based administrative interfaces
- Written numerous stored procedures to delete the data associated with Tax Packages and Trail Balances.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns namely DAO, Value Object, Session Façade, and Business Delegate.
- Developed Ant build script to compile, build, test and deploy J2EE ear file.
- Quickly migrated applications and web content into CVS repository. Used Log4j for logging debugging information
Team Lead/Software Engineer II
Confidential provides enterprise portal infrastructure for creating, deploying, and managing multiple enterprise portals.
- Involved in the porting and testing of various components of Weblogic Portal on Windows 2003-64 bit and Hp-Ux using Junit
- Development of an automated build process using Ant
- Involved in developing sample portlets for weblogic portal81sp4
- Developed various Java Page Flow portlets for modules like Disease Report, Patient, Investigation, and Reports for medrec samples.
- Involved in Developing Netui Taglibraries using Struts Framework by using MVC as Design Pattern.
- Installed and configured portal application in a Weblogic Cluster environment.
- Worked with Skins and Skeletons for the Look and Feel of the portlets, and streamed
- rendering of the portlets.
- Worked with custom controls to gain access to various stateless session beans from Java Page Flows.
- Involved in Developing MBeans for monitoring the remote server status and statistics
- Responsible for Weblogic Portal Training
- Involved in Performance tuning for WebLogic and JVM as well as made software architecture recommendations for increased performance with customers.
- Creation of Test Design Specifications using Rational Rose for Medrec samples
- Attended training for tuning Jrockit VM
- Setup Testing Environment for Bea Weblogic Portal 81sp4
- Involved in Executing Cluster(Medrec Samples) Tests
- Worked extensively with Weblogic integration for creating business process for B2B Applications
Confidential, Orange, CA
Confidential is a Loan servicing System, which is designed as a loosely coupled set of Business Services.
- Gathering Non functional/performance requirements in comparison with existing system MSP.
- Statistical data analysis for existing system MSP.
- Involved in server side design and coding for loan boarding / cashiering systems.
- Add Webservice calls for boarding loans to EMPOWER system.
- Add Database access API using Hibernate for Loan Boarding & cashiering systems.
- Development involved EJB, RMI, JDBC, Hibernate, spring, Struts, and JSP technologies.
- Used Shell scripting to automate routine jobs and deployment activities. Setup cronjob to build nightly build sites for development and testing purposes
- Involved in application Performance Tuning and Monitoring. Used tools to monitor Java heap sizes and other performance related activities.
- Writing unit test using Junit Frame work.
- Used Rational Clear Case for software configuration management
- Performance tuning for the loan boarding and cashiering using JProbe, Infrared.
- Add Bench marking or performance profiling library part of the code and framework.
- Production defects tracking and fixing defects and enhancements according to client requirements
- Documenting all defects and enhancements requests and how they fixed
Weblogic8.1sp3, Struts, Hibernate, spring, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case, VISIO, Rational Rose, Eclipse, Jprobe.
Confidential, South Korea
- Developed Miz-Client Service module which provides independent interface for each client, who can access the statistics using graphical Diagrams.
- Developed entity and session beans for Web logic application server
- Designed required JSP pages and Servlets
- Programmed Servlets and JSPs to handle session management with session persistence using Weblogic’s implementation of the Java HTTPSession class
- Developed software to parse XML requests into business objects and execute
- business logic. Utilized JAXP and Xerces XML API’s.
- Implemented the XSLT processing on server with JSP, Saxon and Web logic.
- Created Use Case, sequence, and class diagrams by using rational tool.
Confidential reservations system extends the hotel's control of their rates, availability and marketing information to a new level of flexibility, simplicity, and ease of use. This HRS product solution help Hotel companies to meet the unique challenges of industries in which products are perishable and optimizing capacity utilization is critical.
- Involved in design of reservation systems
- Involved in design of booking confirmation
- Involved in Design and implementation of corporate user module
- Involved in Unit Testing Plan Preparation. Once the code review is through unit testing has been carried over to check the functionality of the modules and to find the bugs
- Involved in the Coding of Server side distributed components using EJB1.1/2.0,Java2.x, JMS.
- Involved in testing the various features of EJB like Handles, Transactions, Clustering, and JMS in JBoss
- Involved in developing Web services using Axis Engine
- Involved in porting the Smart Ticket Details into Off Card Applications which
- provides Authentication, eCharge, Settlement, Balance Enquiry for end user.
- Developed GUI using Struts Framework
- Provides high level security for Contact and Contact less Cards using private key (Triple-DES, SEED) Crypto Algorithms and Public Key (RSA) Algorithms.
- Studied the Smartcard Manuals (ISO 7816-4 Specification) to Smartcard memory structure, file structure and hence the length of data types, their functions.
- Using JCOP tool on eclipse platform developed Card Applets by using PCSC interface and uploaded into Java Card (Open platform), JCOP Sample Cards (JCOP 21id and JCOP 31 bio).
- Developed Card Applets,APDUS for communicating with cards
- Developed Off Card Application which is used to access smart cards and performs various activities on it including opening/closing communication ports, powering on/off the card, reading, writing, erasing, fusing etc.
- Provided both authentication & Encryption for the smart card using Crypto API.
Confidential , South Korea
Confidential enables all kinds of its stake holders like merchant, corporation, private person, and public entity through internet/intranet in secure and simple way.
- Virtual Account Server Wallet:
- It tracks virtual Account Transactions. Providing the following services like RealTimeCreditcard, RealTimeBankTransfer, BankVADeposit, DrawingCMS, Card cancel Activation and Acquire Process to the end User.
- Master Key Server
- This module stores all virtual account dates with Master Key and loads the encrypted master Key and decrypts the master key, stores to static memory for activation.
- This module was implemented to provide load balance scheduling methods Invent
- Of interruption of services for FNC Server, the service switches on dynamically to
- Van’s like KOVAN and KFTC facilitating interaction with card companies.
Payment Gateway Adapters
- The below are the modules which are developed in this project
- KISVAN: Implemented for inter communication between end user application interfaces to KISVAN server in a secured manner using Corba, SSL, Java Socket Programming.
- ISP: Developed this adapter by using Jsps, Java Security (Jsse &Jce) with weblogicserver.
- Implemented PGTL (Pay gate Transaction Layer) by using Socket Programming and multithreading
- Crème Implemented PGTL in PPA and HPA
- Installed this Application as Windows NT Service at Clients location
- Developed clientApp in Java, C, JSP, ASP and PHP.
Confidential, Chennai, India
- Developed and Deployed EJB’s, created connection pools, created data sources
- Developed the Enterprise Java beans in an efficient manner to perform the transactions
- Developed the GUI in JSP’s and some forms for standalone application using Swing
- Wrote PL/SQL and Triggers in database.
- Developed the Session Beans for tracking the user.
- Developed the Bean managed Entity Beans for database persistence.
- Involved in design and documentation of the screen information.