- Oracle Certified Java Programmer with good experience in Software Development using Core Java and Java J2EE Technologies.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented design, Systems Analysis, Software & Web Application development.
- Expertise in Core Java, HTML, XMLwith strong experience in developing the GUI for desktop and web base applications.
- Experienced J2EE Development in developing Enterprise level Java/J2EE Applications using Enterprise Java Beans 3.0 (EJB), JSP, JSF, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JNDI, HTML, DHTML, ADF and Java Script, JAX-WS, Restful, JMS and other Java Frameworks.
- XML experience includes creating XML files, DTD’s & XSDs, XSL/XSLT Style Sheets and parsing XML using XmlBeans, Xml WebServices – SOAP.
- Experience with REST along with WSDL to describe SOAP messaging over.
- Strong knowledge in Spring Framework using IOC/ AOP, Spring Transaction support (Declarative/ Programmatic), Hibernate in spring.
- Experience with advanced front-end technologies like Bootstrap UI, HTML 5.0, XHTML, DHTML, JSON, jQuery, CSS, XML 1.1, XSL, XSLT and XPath. Used persistence frameworks Hibernate ORM, JPA, to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Extensively implemented web services using Restful technologies like JSON.
- Involved in developing SOA Web Services using XML, XPATH, XSD, SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Experience in using various web/application servers WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Requirement Analysis, Application Design, Development and Maintenance, Functional Studies, Quality Reviews and Testing.
- Worked on frameworks like Spring 2.5/3.0 framework, Struts 1.0/1.1/2.x framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate 3.x framework and web services (SOAP and Restful).
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL queries.
- Experience developing Advanced SQL queries for database, Triggers.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
- Good knowledge in development using Oracle SOA (BPEL), Oracle service bus and Oracle Web logic server.
JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JTA, JNDI, LDAP, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Annotations, AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IoC (Dependency Injection), Java Mail, JMS, SAX/DOM, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and CORBA).
Applets, AWT, JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, RMI, EJB, JFC, JNDI, Java Mail API, JMS, JAAS, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-RPC
Distributed Web/Application Server
IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Design Patterns/ Life Cycle Skills
OOAD with UML (Rational Rose, Visio), GOF/J2EE/EJB Design Patterns, CVS, SCCS, MS Visual Sourcesafe, RCS
Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, AngularJS
RESTFUL, SOAP, JAX-RPC, WSDL, JAXR
Methodologies/Deploy & Testing
RUP (lite), Xtreme Programming, Agile methodology, JUnit, DBUnit, Ant, JMeter
Websphere Studio Application Developer, Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, Netbeans, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Visual Age for Java
Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access (v2.0), DB2, MS SQL Server, JDBC, ODBC
Windows XP/NT/7, MS-DOS, Unix, SunOS, Solaris, Cygwin, Redhat Linux.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Role: Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involvely used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the SQL database.
- ed in Technical and High level Design Review Meetings with Business Customers.
- Developed high level functional specifications for documenting requirements.
- Used the MVC feature of the AngularJS java-script framework for developing UI screens.
- Developed the UI screens using AngularJs, java script, HTML 5, JQuery, and CSS3.
- Designed and developed Service layer using Spring framework and Hibernate.
- Extensively used AOP concepts using Spring for logging and declarative transactions using Spring proxy Beans.
- Designed and developed Service layer using Spring framework and Hibernate for Mobile WebService application.
- Involved in writing SQL queries in Oracle using SQL Developer.
- Extensively used Spring JDBC template and Hibernate for performing Database Transactions.
- PL/SQL queries and JDBC module is developed for querying the database to get members.
- SOAP UI is used for Unit Testing the web services and Altovo XMLSpy for testing XSD s.
- Tested persistence layer and service layer using JUnit test cases.
- Experience in using various version control tools such as CVS and SVN.
- Experience in writing build and deployment scripts using Apache Ant, Maven.
- Involved in Fixing the UAT Bugs, change requests (CRs) analysis and impact analysis of CRs.
- Worked on various activities deployment and integration of all the modules as part of Integration Team.
- Involved in analyzing and resolving production issues during production support.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
Role: Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved ated in configuration management, change management activities and code re-views.
- in Technical and High level Design Review Meetings with Business Customers.
- Developed high level functional specifications for documenting requirement.
- Used the JQuery java-script framework to complement with AngularJs as needed.
- Developed UI layer components using Spring MVC framework.
- Extensively worked with Servlets and Spring based multitier applications in developing J2EE Components.
- Designed and developed the Data Access Layer modules with the help of Hibernate Framework for the new functionalities.
- Configured Spring xml files from scratch with core concepts of Dependency Injection
- Developed the application using Spring IOC to communicate with the persistence layer.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used log4j for logging information into log files
- Developed test cases with Junit
- Performed code build and deployment using MAVEN.
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance of the application.
Confidential, Northbrook IL
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- Invomed Unit Testing using JUNIT Framework.
- lved in the Design and Development of the Auto and Property Business Application project.
- Developed Web Service Clients to fetch Quoting Data from legacy systems using Spring Web Services.
- Implemented the Persistence Layer using Hibernate.
- Wrote Action classes, Business Objects and Service classes.
- Configured Struts-config.xml with all the mappings required by the architecture.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Used various design patterns like BOs, DAOs, TOs, Facades etc.
- Used Object/Relational mapping Hibernate framework as the persistence layer for interacting with SQL.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Developed Data Access Service Layer using Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Implemented Logging mechanism using Log4j APIs.
- Modified existing database structures to support additional features using SQL queries.
- Interacted closely with the QA team to understand and fix issues.
- Involved in analyzing and fixing bugs reported by the customers.
Confidential, Hyderabad, India
Role: Java Developer
- Involved with the QA team to understand the information that are part of the QA weekly report and also the desired layout.
- with the development team to come with the design and implementation of the project.
- Developed modules to create, view, delete and search the weekly reports of the QA team using Java, JDBC.
- Used EJBs (Session beans) to implement the business logic, JMS for communication for sending updates to various other applications and MDB for routing priority requests.
- Worked on creating JSPs, Form Beans and Action classes and configured in Struts-Config.xml.
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session fa ade, DAO and DTO.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Designed and created the database tables in Oracle 10g using SQL/ PL-SQL.
- Implemented logging using Log4J to log user understandable messages.
- Developed Test Cases for Unit Testing using JUnit Test Cases.
- Resolved issues and made changes as needed by the QA team.