- 8+ years of professional experience in Requirements Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Java, J2EE and client-server technologies.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in large scale enterprise software using Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Good experience in Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Strong Working experience in Design, Development and implementation of several J2EE frameworks like (Model View Controller) Struts, Spring, Hibernate and EJB.
- Strong front-end development using Adobe Flex, MXML, Action Script, AJAX, Java Scripts, CSS, HTML and DHTML.
- Good Knowledge on Flex
- Expertise in developing Flex Rich Internet Applications (RIA) with Cairngorm MVC architecture and Mate Framework, FlexUnit for testing , BlazeDs for remote development services, Action Script and Design patterns
- Good experience in developing Flex Custom Components, Flex Data services, Charting, Error handling, Advanced graphing, Dashboard layout design, analyzing designing and deploying a Flex applications.
- Implemented Design patterns such as MVC, View Dispatcher, Data Access Objects, Singleton, Observer, Factory, Session Facade.
- Experience in configuring and deploying Web Applications using Web Logic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat and Apache.
- Thorough knowledge of IDE like RAD, WSAD and Eclipse.
- Developed ANT scripts for the build and deployment of J2EE applications.
- Design, analysis and modeling of n-tired, Object-Oriented system architectures using Rational Rose.
- Thorough knowledge in using UML, XML parsers (SAX, DOM), SOAP, HTML and DHTML.
- Sound RDBMS concepts and extensively worked with Oracle 10i/9i, PL/SQL, SQLServer & DB2.
- Familiar with designing and coding Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursers and Functions using PL/SQL.
- Very good experience in developing Test Cases using JUnit.
- Experienced in using CruiseControl for Continuous Integration.
- Used Hibernate as an Object relational mapping (ORM) library.
- Experience in Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n).
- Experience in XML, WebServices using SOAP, XML-RPC, JAX-RPC, JAXB and Messaging standards like JMS.
Java, PL/SQL, SQL, J2EE
JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Logging API, Various J2EE and Standard
Design Patterns, AJAX
Serialization, JDBC, Java RMI, Internationalization & Localization etc
XML, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JAXP.
Tools & Framework
Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Log4J, Apache Common Library,
Apache POI, Apache Velocity Engine, Axis, Xfire, Junit, Maven, Ant, RUP,
IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, XML and JAX-RPC, APACHE AXIS
Source Control Systems
CVS, VSS,SVN, PVCS
Rational Clear Quest, Test director
Eclipse, IBM WSAD, RAD
Dreamweaver and other office automation and Presentation Software
O/S & Environment
Windows XP, UNIX, Suse, Linux, Windows 98, Windows 2000,
Requirements engineering, UML, Design patterns, code reviews, test planning
Confidential New Jersey
Sr Java Developer
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (Spring framework) and Macromedia/Adobe Flex.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Jakarta Struts framework, Worked on Spring/Hibernate Applications
- Using Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache CXF.
- Good exposure to RESTful and SOAP based web services.
- Created of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQUERY
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on Sql.
- Extensively used Oracle programming using SQL and PL/SQL
- Used JPA with Entity Beans for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations.
- Developed PL/SQL procedure for login module and registration module.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Mentored a team of 5 junior to mid-level developers in Java/J2EE Development using UML design documents.
- Engaged with Eclipse for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying J2EE application and web services.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Text conversion for certification of an insurance upon approval from the unit
- Attended Rational training for ClearCase administration.
- Developed order receipt report with bar code using lowage iText and jasper report.
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment. Documented architecture and trained client administrators.
- Ensured Agile, JDE & Oracle Databases are in sync. Create & distribute weekly Reports and followed up on Change Activity; managed released documents and maintain server database.
- Collaboration technology planning, social media adoption and metrics, Web 2.0 strategy.
- Worked with business teams using Agile methodology to integrate business line of apps with SOA in a seamless fashion.
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Developed Add, Edit and profile view web pages for the monitor module using JSP, GWT, JSF HTML, JSF CORE tags library.
- Experience working on Jquery , agile, Flash/Flex, web security, web services, web scalability techniques, and web usage, Groovy/Grails, CAS/Shibboleth/SAML, SharePoint, WebSphere Portal User management APIs.
- Implement web service components using Apache CXF framework
- Designed and Developed WebServices to interact with various business sectors and used SOAP protocol for webservices communication
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON, ATG, EJB, XML, JMS, SQL server, ATG/JBoss, EJB, XML, JMS, SQL server, Pro*c, DOJO and JQuery.
- Introduced the use of live mockups GUI prototyping (using ExtJS) which makes UI part of specification much more understandable for developers
- Developed GUI screens for XTT & LD application using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Developed the Portlet Web Interface using Ajax, JSF
- Developed HTML5 Mobile application with HTML5, MVC frameworks: Backbone, Ember.js, Angular.js, Segment.io, KISS, Keen.io, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hubspot, Marketo, Intercom.io, Yeoman, CompassJS, PhantomJS, AMD, Haskell, Erlang,Lisps , HTTP, OO design patterns, Java Script, jQuery, JSON and RESTful web service.
- Developed web pages using JSPs and JSTL to help end user make online submission of rebates. Also used XMLBeans for data mapping of XML into Java Objects.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Have worked on DB2 data base for storing and retrieving the application data
- Implemented all the CRUD operations using JPA query language.
- Involved in writing and executing PL/SQL stored procedures and functions and triggers for Oracle to create a Database Management System.
- Used JDBC to connect to the information model tier.
- Participated in converting the business requirements to software specifications using Rational UML
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using junit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using selenium.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- IText was used to generate PDF for HTML forms.
- Design, implementation, and development of Oracle ECM workflows to meet the requirements of the business user.
- Designed and implemented interface elements using Google Web Toolkit.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse and JIRA Bug Tracking
- Conducted software builds using Subversion in a windows environment via Cruise Control.
- Designed and implemented Report Module (using Jasper Report framework) in phase 2.
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM (Business Process Modeler) to implement Business Logic and Business rules using Ilog, Jrules.
- Worked with Technical Leads to design and implement rules using JRULES.
- Mentoring of junior members for Agile (Scrum) process & Junit testing
- Developed a web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging.
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service / Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Worked on Asynchronous messaging system using by implementing JMS through Point-Point and Publish-Subscribe MQ-Series architecture.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with ant script.
- Backend development with PHP, MYSQL, BASH, LINUX, UNIX
- Developed and Implemented WebServices and used Spring Framework.
- Used Ibatis to populate the data from the Database.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks.
- Developed Add, Edit and profile view web pages for the monitor module using JSP, JSF HTML, JSF CORE tags library.
- Development of java interfaces for different function calls which convert the webservice calls into EJB calls to the legacy system.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache Axis 2 on JBOSS.
- Developed the web services by using WSDL, SOAP using SOA.
- Developed web presentation layer using jQuery, HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using Html, JSP’s, Servlets, Struts and Tiles framework.
- Involved in writing complex SQL and MySQL procedures.
- Developed PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and database upgrade from oracle using TOAD.
- Planning and applying latest Service Packs to different versions of SQL Server.
- Creating SQL stored procedures in IBM DB2.
- Involved in detail design developing use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high level activity diagrams using UML from the requirements.
- Proficient use of developing applications using Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans and ANT.
- Selenium-Sikuli Integration for Distributed Remote Execution
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Used XMLSpy plugins with in WebSphere Application server for designing the schemas and transferring the XML to HTML files
- Working Closely with EMC Documentum to implement Engineering Design Storage Repository and Project Document Management.
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit, Java and XML in a UNIX environment.
- Contributed to organization of testing and quality improvement process (JIRA, Confluence).
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing.
- Experience in Medicare/Medicaid Business implementation of Facets for CVS Caremark.
- Created and maintained the Visual Source Safe Project repository, maintained labelled version for each release and Service pack release.
- Worked with dimensional modeling of relational data sources (DMR) using Cognos 8 Framework Manager and create cubes using Framework Manager.
- Worked on designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine.
- Used Gnatt Chart to keep track of the project and implemented Water Fall Model in SDLC.
- Developed an application in Java using Oracle ADF framework.
- Design and development of the exception management workflow using Oracle BPM
- Used IBM MQ Series in the project.
- Apache Tomcat Server was used to deploy the application.
- Worked in Windows 7 and Oracle Enterprise Linux, Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux.
- Created directory structure flow using UNIX to receive and send data to internal and external systems
- Coded scripts to clean normalize, reformat data for loading into the ERP system using VB Script and Ruby scripts
- Develop WordPress themes to meet the needs of the small business owner.
- Built custom websites for clients using CMS's (Drupal) by coding custom modules and themes, as well as utilizing e-commerce APIs for secure payment processing.
- Design and Develop programs in C++ to integrate as per the users requirements.
- Made Fixes and enhancements to Online bill paying ASP.NET/SQL 2008 3 tier software for water companies.
- Used ADO.NET to provide connectivity to SQL Server back end database.
- Developed J2EE code for the order submission components which interface with mainframe CICS programs through a CICS gateway
- J2EE to communicate legacy COBOL based mainframe implementations.
- Responsible for the design, development, unit testing, deployment and maintenance of COBOL and PL/I programs for two major projects:
- Assist with the development and execution of regulatory training for all JCL Bioassay employees and for training on QA policies, programs and initiatives.
- Acting as liaison between management and development team for requirements and QA.
Technologies/ Tools Used: UNIX Shell Scripting, PERL, SAS/ EG, BMC Control-M, BMC Remedy, XML, XSLT, Java/ J2EE
- Developed Java Script and Action Script, VB Script macros for Client Side validations.
- Designed and built it based on previous Classic ASP version. Upgraded its original database from Access to SQL 2008.
- Worked on stored procedures, PL/SQL and SQL queries.
- Agile methodology was adopted in the development, and used Scrum method of project management.
- Implemented UI layer using Flex and business layer using Spring MVC and developed persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Designing Flex UI components as well as development of Flex custom components.
- Developed eye catching MXML view components using Flex Builder.
- Used Cairngorm MVC Architecture to handle the events and to retrieve the data from the server.
- Responsible for design and development of user interface using Flex Layout and Navigation, Data grid menus, and skinning components.
- Used Cisco Cues charts for creating Bar charts, Line charts and Pie Charts to show the project specific performance metrics
- Integrated Flex with BlazeDS to communicate Server side Objects which was build using Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Extensively used RemoteObjects to retrieve data from the remote server and perform required business functionalities from the front end.
- Used spring framework modules like Core container module, Application context module, Spring AOP module, Spring ORM and Spring MVC module.
- Configured Spring Application-Context.xml used by spring container to inject dependencies to java classes to optimize memory resources.
- Implemented Spring IoC (Dependency Injection) and Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) for the Business as well as Lookup Service Layer development.
- Developed / modified the model components to incorporate new business level validations.
- Responsible for the oracle schema design, generating various POJO objects and generating their corresponding Hibernate mappings (.hbm) files.
- Consumed WebServices for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Used Singleton and DAO design pattern.
- Test Driven development is done by maintaining the Junit and FlexUnit test cases throughout the application.
- Log4j package is used for the debugging.
- Used ClearCase for version control.
- Ensuring adherence to delivery schedules and quality process on projects.
- Followed the Agile methodology iterative process for each of the module in the project.
- Developed the Login Module and Reimbursement Module.
- All modules developed with the framework design patterns and DAOs, Hibernate for persistence layer, Spring Framework for Application layer.
- Prototyped Flex based RFC using Flex, consuming web services using BlazeDS.
- Used Spring framework in enabling Controller Class access to Hibernate.
- Designed and developed several Flex UI Screens and Custom Components using MXML and Action script.
- Designed and developed user interface using Flex Components: ViewStack, Checkboxes, Repeater, Title Window, Text Area and others.
- Created components that have multiple views using States and also used Effects and Transitions when a State is entered or exited.
- Extensively used to data models to store the form data.
- Worked on a proof of concept on Internationalization in flex.
- Developed Action Script functions for event handling response handling and error handling
- Implemented Singleton Service Locator design patterns in Cairngorm MVC architecture to interact with backend.
- Implemented JSON with Flex to feed Data grids into the web application.
- Worked on development of Error Handling mechanism on the Flex side by catching the error
code and message streamed from server and wrapping it in a custom Exception Object.
- Used Blaze DS to connect flex application with backend J2EE and Web Services layer to pull out the data to Flex UI components
- Was responsible for deploying and testing webservices components.
- Responsible to create Web Services to various web applications using Apache Axis 2 responsible to create WSDL, WSDL 2 Java and Java 2 WSDL Stubs
- Extensively used SOAP in webservices to communicate with other applications.
- Used SAX and DOM for parsing XML.
- The Log4j package is used for the debugging.
- Created JUnit and FlexUnit test case design logic and implemented throughout application.
- Used ANT tool for building and deploying the application.
- Used Toad tool to create Views and Stored procedures.
- Created Data model (Schema) of the Database.
- The project was implemented in Websphere Application Server for the development and deployment.
- Participated in regular code reviews and design meetings.