- 7+ years in designing and implementing solutions for e-commerce and finance (BFSI) domain areas with exposure to complete software development lifecycle including requirement gathering/analysis, design, implementation, review, testing, deployment and production support.
- Involved in System Architecture, Database Design, Framework Design, Coding and Test Plans
- Built robust UI framework that had numerous navigation possibilities and challenging data sets to be displayed in a user friendly fashion.
- Experienced in deploying and maintaining J2EE APPLICATIONS in WebSphere, Weblogic, Jboss, Tomcat servers.
- Built custom advanced workflows using jBPM workflow engine.
- Expertise in development of multi-tier/multi-platform Internet-Intranet applications using Object Oriented Technologies, Java/J2EE Design Patterns such as MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Session Façade, Factory, DAO, Adaptor, Command Pattern, Service Locator and Business Delegate.
- Experienced in creating UML design artifacts like Class diagrams, Collaboration diagrams, UseCase diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Expertise in implementing solutions using Test Driven Development with JUnit, static code analysis using JTest and continuous integration using CruiseControl.
- Very strong in database concepts, SQL, stored procedures and functions. Have worked with different databases like UDB, DB2, Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Exposure to quality processes like AGILE/Scrum, ISO9001 and CMMI.
- Part of Scrum, Sprint review, Retrospection and Virtual Closure meetings as a part of AGILE.
- Experience in implementing NetUI tag libraries for the Presentation Layer.
- Extensive experience with Oracle 9i, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus. Developed several packages, writing SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and Exposure to Oracle SQL Developer, Toad, DB2 and SQL Server.
- Extensively worked to build Model-View-Controller (MVC) and multi-tier Client/Server Architecture using Design Patterns like Business Delegate, DAO, Data Transfer Object, Service Locator, Singleton and Session Facade, View Helper Pattern.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, NetBeans and Jcreator.
- Strong knowledge in Database development including Normalization, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers, and Query optimization techniques.
- Have sound technical, analytical and good programming skills.
- Have good communication and inter-personal skills.
Computer Languages/Frameworks: JDK 1.6, Struts 1.3.5/Struts 2, Spring 2.5, Hibernate, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, Unix shell scripting, iText, JUnit, XMLBeans, JNI, JSM, JSF
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, WSAD 5.1, RAD 6, Flex Builder 3, VisualAge for Java
Database: DB2 (Mainframe/UDB), Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server 2005, MySQL
Database Related: JDBC, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, DBArtisan 8.1, Rapid SQL
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic 8.1, WebSphere 5.0/6.0, Tomcat 6, JBoss, Apache
Middleware: WebServices, JMS, MQ Series
ETL Tool: Informatica
Packages/Tools: Ant, jBPM workflow engine, Alfresco ECM version 3.1, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, JIRA, Selenium, Rational RequisitePro, CruiseControl
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- • Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- • Developed web components using spring framework.
- • Front-end development using HTML, JSP, wrote custom tags.
- • Followed agile methodology, as a software development methodology.
- • Implemented both service and consumer web service components.
- • Application is based on Spring MVC.
- • Involved in consuming the RESTful webservices for the user details and actions.
- • Written the transformation code using XSLT for Insurance forms for different states.
- • Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP.
- • Developed test harness to test the web services which helps test teams to test web service components independently using various request and response xml.
- • Used JBoss as an application server for deploying the application.
- • Closely working with QA, Business and Architect to solve various Defects in fast to meet deadlines.
- • Used Maven2 to build application and involved in deployment of the application in different environment.
- • Developed Message Driven Beans as Queue listeners for JMS queues.
- • Wrote business methods for JMS transaction broker technology.
- • Used JQuery to give special animation effects to the web pages.
Environment: JDK 1.5, Websphere Application Server 6.1, JSP 2.0, Hibernate 3, Spring 2.5, Oracle 10g, Web Services using Axis2, XML, JAXB, Tomcat 6, ConnectDirect, AJAX.Confidential
NJ Java J2EE Developer
- Detailed and domain level modeling of Order and B2B interface.
- Responsible for creating artifacts like class diagrams, sequence diagrams, use case diagrams for all the use cases of catalog and forecast modules.
- Designed and developed new features for the existing catalog and forecast modules.
- MVC architecture was implemented with the Struts framework.
- Involved in developing authorization processors using synchronous and asynchronous flow that validate the incoming authorization using spring framework’s dependency injection, Hibernate.
- Developed J2EE page Beans, Action Classes, Action Mapping and facades.
- Developed Entity Beans to retrieve and submit using the Struts Framework.
- Working with oracle 9i to expose and read data from external database.
- Developed Data Access Objects to access the oracle 8i database.
- Developed the application on Eclipse 2.0 and deployed it on JBoss.
- Used SVN for version management.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts for File I/O and work package installations.
- Raised Change request and closed the Change request providing solution using Change Synergy from telelogic.
- Used Junit to test the accuracy of the data fetched from the DB.
- Formulated and performed the unit testing and integration testing on the enterprise product.
- Support to teams by providing UI specifications through clickable mock-ups using HTML, CSS and JSP Scripting
Wichita, KS, U.S.A
Environment: Flex3.0, J2EE, JSP, XML, JSR-168 portlets, WebSphere Application Server 6.1, Rational Application Developer (RAD7.0), Rational Rose, Ant, Log4j, DB2 8.1, Spring Framework, Hibernate3.0, XPath.ConfidentialInvolved in Design, Analysis and code development.
- Worked closely with the on-site coordinator for requirement collection and analysis
- Designed various modules of the application using Rational Rose
- Created front end web pages using JSP
- nvolved in development and testing of Master-Maintenance modules
- Test Case Preparation and Unit Test Design
- Testing the application with JUnit and Rational Robot
- Handled bug-fixing activities
- Worked on the security related issues and code signing
Environment: EJB, JDK1.2, JSP, MVC, Oracle 8i, WEBLOGIC, Clear Case and Clear Quest.