- More than 7 years of professional experience in designing, developing and implementing Web based and Client/Server software applications.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming with Technologies Java, J2EE
- Experience in Java based enterprise application development using J2EE, Spring Framework (Core, JDBC, DAO, and OXM).
- Expertise in Web applications development with Spring MVC, Spring Web-Flow, Struts,jQuery,AJAX, HTML, CSS, JavaServlet, JSP,XML, Java Script and good experience in implementing web applications using multi-tier architecture.
- Expertise in Hibernate and JPA ORM Frameworks.
- Experienced in developing and implementing Web Services using REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XSD, JAXBand Spring Web-services.
- Expertise in Java IDEs such as Eclipse and Netbeans.
- Experienced in working on Windows, Linux and Unix platforms
- Experienced in Unit testing using JUNIT and Mockito.
- Experienced with build tools such as Ant and Maven.
- Experience on Continuous Integration Tools such as Ant Hill Pro, Hudson, Nexus, Sonar.
- Strong knowledge with development in Agile Methodology.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis and Object Oriented Design using UML.
- In-Depth understanding of entire web based architectures, web technologies, SDLC and OOAD.
- Excellent knowledge and experience inOracle and SQL ServerDatabase.
- Experience in Developing Stored Procedures and Functions for Database Technologies.
- Experience in writing technical design documentation.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Expert trouble-shooter and problem solver with proven ability to design and develop reliable data driven applications. Deadline-driven work ethic.
- Versatile team player with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor of Technology
- Operating Systems : Windows, Linux, Unix
- Programming Languages : Java, J2EE,JDBC, Servlets & JSP, Shell Scripting
- Frameworks : Struts 1.2, Hibernate 3.0(ORM tool) & Spring
- Web Technologies : HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, Java Servlet, Spring MVC, Spring Web-flow, jQuery, AJAX,XSLT, XML
- Persistence Frameworks : Hibernate, JPA (ORM), Spring JDBC, Spring DAO
- Database : Oracle, SQL Server
- Database tools : SQL Developer, Toad
- IDE’s : Eclipse 3.2, Spring Tool Suite, MyEclipse, NetBeans & IBM RAD
- Application/Web Servers : WebLogic 10.3, JBoss 7.0.2, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat 5.
- Build Automation Tool : ANT, MAVEN
- Logging Tool : Log4J
- Version Controlling Tool : CVS, SVN
- Developing multi-tier application with Single Business service layer and multiple client channels.
- Developing a multi-user web application using Web and Spring MVC, Spring DAO, REST Webservices to provide the needed functionality
- Developing Server side presentation components using Spring MVC framework for Insurance sales and servicing application.
- Using Ajax in suggestive search and to display dialog boxes.
- Developing REST architecture based web services using JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Developing the web services by using WSDL, SOAP, Spring webservices.
- Developing web service client using Spring web services to consume external services.
- Designing the database and backend programming.
- Developing Persistence layer using Spring JDBC and Spring DAO.
- Developing Stored Procedure to perform database centric operations.
- Creating test plans and test cases and testing the applications.
- Developing Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application.
- Developing the order receipt report using Lowage iText.
- Working in Agile environment with active scrum participation by using Version One Tool.
- Using Websphere RAD as the IDE for application development.
- Using HP ALM for defect tracking and test support activities
- Using HP Service Manager to create Change Orders and Quotes to perform deployment on different environments.
- Using Hudson, Sonar, Nexus and uDeploy as Continuous integration tools for application build and deployment process.
Environments:Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, JSP, Java Script, jQuery, CSS, Ajax, HTML5, Spring JDBC, Spring DAO, Spring OXM, Spring webservices, JAX-RS, Jersey,ORACLE, PL/SQL, SOAP, XSD, XML, Webservices, RAD, JUnit, Mockito,Version One, Maven, WebSphere, Hudson, Sonar, HP ALM, HP SM
- Interacted with the end users to finalize the requirements for the system.
- Designed the system architecture for correspondence application using MS Visio.
- Designed process flows and Class diagrams using UML.
- Developed User interface for the on demand letter order management tool for service agents.
- Developed Spring Batch for loading the data feeds from upstream system to staging database.
- Developed data enrichment process using spring batch from staging to core database.
- Developed Business services using Spring framework to get the information from Mortgage web services.
- Used Hibernate for database persistence layer and Spring for bean instantiation.
- Developed Stored Procedures to perform Data Integrity checks on the data feeds.
- Developed Spring batch process to create outbound files.
- Developed SOAP based webservice to invoke HP Exstream Engine and transfer the generated pdf letters as the byte stream to service invoker.
- Developed Jsch based utilities to transfer the files to shared file server over secure connection.
- Developed xml meta generation for Imaging system using JAXB
- Using HP ALM for defect tracking and test support activities
- Using Ant Hill Pro and Sonar as Continuous integration tools for application build and deployment process.
- Application production support by debugging and fixing critical problems.
Town & Country, MO
- Involved in gathering requirements, analyzed, designed and developed some of the key components.
- Use-case Diagrams, sequence diagrams, data flow diagram using UML modeling tool.
- Implemented various services using Service Oriented Architecture-SOA, Web Service architecture SOAP.
- Contributed in end to end suite installer of UIM product to prepare specifications, HLD and LLD including development and delivery.
- Deployed/supported the application at various remote environments such as Dev, QA, and client environment.
- Installed product at client environment as per their requirement.
- Acted as POC for entire UIM product Installer application.
- Involving in code review and refactoring by taking performance into considerations.
- Prepared various technology packs based on the clients requirements.
- Followed the Iterative methodology as SDLC.
- Improved the performance of the application and DB queries.
- Developed Batch process using Java proprietary batch framework to dump data from csv file to db and vice versa.
Environment:JAVA, J2EE, Struts, JSP, Java Servlets, XML, Hibernate, Eclipse, Jdeveloper, Springs, Oracle, Web Logic Server, Windows, Linux, sun Solaris
- Designed use cases for the Application as per the business requirements.
- Prepared the technical design documentation for the modules.
- Participated in designing system prototype and wire frames.
- Followed Agile SDLC methodology.
- Developed build Scripts using ANT script.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring Framework, which involved writing Action Classes/Forms/Custom Tag Libraries & JSP pages.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Singleton&Factory to add definition to the design.
- Developed Action Forms and Controllers in spring framework.
- Developed the required application files like app.xml, main.xml, clean.xml.
- Implemented the business using Struts and achieved data persistence through Hibernate ORM framework.
- Used Accurev for Versioning of source code.
- Involved in unit testing.
- Involved in Code Reviews and the defect fixing.
- Developed the unit test cases and performed the unit testing using JUnit.
- Involved in end user acceptance testing and the project documentation.
- Developed Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework and JSTL
- Prepared high and low level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Involved in Designing and coding.
- Involved in HTML pages development
- Developed table data mapping for ORACLE
- Converted each Customer table into JAVA.
- Worked on SQL Scripts and Store Procedure.
- Developed automated Build files using ANT.