- Over 7 years of extensive and progressive experience in IT industry with 4+ years as Salesforce.com CRM developer/admin and Java development.
- Expertize in developing various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, Knowledge One and App-exchange, Call center applications.
- Experience in implementing SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force pages, Standard Controllers, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Worked with exceptional handling and displaying custom error messages for effective end user interactive experience using visual force pages.
- Competent in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Email Services, Approvals, Master child Relationship, Lookups, Roll-Up Summary, Workflows, Reports, Page Layouts, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Proficient in Data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing Business logic in Apex programming language.
- Hands full of experience on Batch jobs, Bulk triggers, Future methods and Test Classes.
- Design both Managed and Unmanaged Packages with deprecated annotations to be available for partner Sales force users and other external users.
- Compose case management process, lead conversion and Campaign influence.
- Expert with Substantial Experience in Salesforce Administration, Operational Analytics, Project Management, and Quality Assurance with Emphasis on Process Improvement.
- Experience in Sales force APEX Triggers, Tasks, Custom Objects Creation, Visual Force, S-Controls.
- Proficient in Data Integration and ETL TOOLS from Traditional Applications to Sales Force Using REST/SOAP API, Cast Iron, Informatica On Demand.
- Implement segmentation basis for role based access to customer segments and for executing segmentation tool queries in a timely manner.
- Led the data governance initiative to identify key customer data elements across several touch-points; helped in defining the processes around the creation and maintenance of accurate customer data.
- Adequate experience on Debug Apex scripts using System Log Console and debug Logs to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Competent in salesforce.com - Import wizard, Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Vlookup and other integration tools to perform DML operation using CSV files.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce.com with ERP applications like SAP using informatics-on-demand.
- Designed Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Field Dependencies, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets and other Java technologies.
- Experience in databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
Apex, Visual force, SOQL, SOSL, Validation rules, Email template, Formula Apex Trigger, Workflow, Approvals, App exchange, Eclipse, Salesforce.com, IDE, Web services, Apex data loader
C, C++, Java, PL/SQL
Java Script XML, HTML, XHTML
SQL Server 2008/05/2000 , My SQL
- Designed Visual Force pages, Custom objects, Validation rules, and triggers by using Apex as per Client requirement.
- Hand-On various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and developed the Page layouts, Workflow rules, Tasks, Formula fields, Field Updates, Record Types, Report Types, E-Mails and alerts to track customer related tasks and activities.
- Developed various Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for Sales Force, VF pages
- Manage customers with profiles, permission sets, roles, and sharing rules in customer portal.
- Responsible for all the activities related to Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce.com and for checking the correctness of the data.
- Worked on Bulk Triggers, Nested Queries and had written code for Future methods by calling it from triggers.
- Integrated using SOAP based web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the homegrown applications by using the homegrown web services.
- Worked in converting Notes Application to force.com applications and also Used the Debug Log and System Log Console to catch exceptions.
- Created batch classes, which can be invoked programmatically at runtime using APEX.
- Performed unit testing for every written code and always wrote test methods with code coverage of 75% minimum.
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Developers to design better test plan and strategies based on the requirements of the business.
- Prepared documentations like Testing Progress, Test coverage and providing status to Project Manager.
- Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Custom objects, Triggers, Batch Jobs, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards, SQL Server 2008, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Classes, Conga App Extremes and Visual force Pages.Confidential
- Created a Visualforce components to customize captions, headers and footers of a Table and to embed a standard list view of an object's records.
- Involved in SFDC application support for end users.
- Worked with exceptional handling and displaying custom error messages for effective end user interactive experience using Visual force pages.
- Worked with Visual force List Controllers to act on a set of records with paging them and iterating them over a list of records.
- Designed links for form processing, place command buttons and create custom messages, implement nested Visual force pages.
- Designed both Managed and Unmanaged Packages with deprecated annotations to be available for partner Sales force users and other external users
- Worked with AJAX toolkit to invoke Apex through anonymous blocks and public web service methods and Proficient in loading data from legacy applications to force.com platform.
- Experience in designing Reusable objects that can used enterprise wide for many applications.
- Used Apex Data-types, Variables, Expressions, Assignment statements, Conditional statements, Loops, SOSL and SOQL queries.
- Worked with anonymous blocks that compiled and executed in Force.com IDE, also in integrating Salesforce.com with Google Apps like mails, calendar, docs, and sites.
- Configured Role based Authorization on Object/Field Level.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Worked with methods to insert, update records without redirecting users to create a new Record.
- Implemented Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visual force pages.
- Associate in various activities of the project, like analysing and gathering the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Developed and supported customer support portal to support eservices, CRM Customer Support.
- Worked with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Maintenance of data entry standards & data integrity process.
- Build & monitor standard analysis and reporting for marketing campaigns.
- Developed and deployed ad hoc Salesforce.com reports and dashboards.
- Created Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Validation Rules and Manage page layouts, fields, and system interface/capabilities.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Involved in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Used Sales Force Automation for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com subjects - comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Used the sandbox for testing and deployed it to production.
- Also worked in integrating force.com application on mobile platform like iphone, blackberry and Android.
- Wrote code for Future methods by calling it from triggers.
- Wrote batch classes, which can be invoked programmatically at runtime using APEX.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Custom objects, Triggers, Batch Jobs, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards, SQL Server 2008, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Classes and Visualforce.Confidential
- Customized Profiles and created custom fields.
- Worked with standard objects, business processes and field-level security.
- Developed Apex triggers for avoiding duplication of Leads from various resource
- Created/Modified Dependent Pick lists, Lookup Fields, Formula Fields.
- Roll-up Summary Fields, Page Layouts and Record Types.
- Installed /Uninstalled packages from AppExchange.
- Designed and developed User Interfaces for Salesforce.com users as per requirements.
- Used workflows to govern data flow across various objects.
- Configured Identity Confirmation and Login Restrictions.
- Worked with Salesforce.com technical support to sort out the technical challenges.
- Used Sandbox mode for testing and migrated the code to the production instance in installments.
- Written Apex Test classes to Unit test Apex classes before moving to Production.
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
- Experienced in using AJAX based solutions to refresh the drop downs on the webpage depending on user choice.
- Performed code review and unit tested the application.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) for managing relational data mapping.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Visual force, Security Controls, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects and Fields, Time based triggers, Triggers, Workflows, Rules, Data loader, SOQL, SOSL, Apex, Java Scripts.Confidential
- Installed Eclipse, Apache Tomcat server and integrated it with SQL to have integrated development environment
- Used Hibernate to map java classes to corresponding data in database.
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve information from database.
- Designed AJAX based solution to refresh the drop downs on the webpage depending on user choice.
- Developed in-house project “Employee Search Portal” in Spring framework, used hibernate to access backend (SQL), used AJAX to display dynamic data on web pages.
- Created SQL queries to retrieve data from database, Created web services.
- Created a knowledge document on Web services.
- Successfully published in Infosys KSHOP (Knowledge Sharing Portal) and was well received.
- Created unit test plans, integration test plans and executed them.
- Involved in project Audits and participated in team meetings effectively.
Environment: Java, J2EE (JSP, Java beans, DAO), Eclipse, Apache Tomcat Server, SQL, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, XHTML/DHTML, LDAP, Java Script, Web services.Confidential
- Developed the Entire application using Eclipse.
- Design and development of application using Java, J2EE, Struts2, Hibernate & XML.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using Velocity, HTML and CSS.
- Used Hibernate framework for the backend persistence.
- Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF and Axis2 framework and deployed on Tomcat.
- Developed JAX-WS web services and deployed on Web sphere Application Server.
- Migrated web service applications from Tomcat to Web sphere Application Server.
- Extensively used the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Worked as a Team to identify bugs in application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, Velocity, HTML, Java Script, Oracle 9i, Hibernate, XML, Maven, AJAX, Struts2, Eclipse, IBM Web sphere, JBoss, CSS, UML, CVS, HQL, xdoclet.