- 8+ years of experience in design, development, maintenance and support of Java/J2EE applications.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and good understanding and working knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in analyzing, developing enterprise applications using SOA based architecture.
- Developed SOA applications using IBM integration developer 7.5 and websphere process server 7.5.
- Experience in using Applet and Swing.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB.
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Experienced in working Core java applications using Multithreading and Garbage collection concepts.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework based websites using JSF and knowledge of spring framework.
- Extensive experience working in JSF Framework, O/R mapping Hibernate framework and spring framework.
- Extensive experience working in struts2, using struts2 tags and validations.
- Experienced in Object-relational mapping using Hibernate.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies SAX and DOM.
- Knowledge of developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like DTD, XSD, SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-WS.
- Experience in installing, configuring, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
- Experience in building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, and stage systems in IBM Web sphere application server v7 and web sphere process server.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, RAD7.0, RAD7.5, WID6.2, IID7.5 for Java/J2EE application development.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using SQL, PL/SQL, toad in Oracle (8i, 9i, 10gand 11g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experience in creating Roles in LDAP.
- Experience in developing Junit test cases and Junit automation using ant build script.
- Experience in using ANT for build automation.
- Having good hands on working with EJB 3.0 annotations to map POJOs to databases.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like CVS and SVN, Clear Case.
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows and UNIX.
- Proficient in software documentation and technical report writing.
- Extensive experience in developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML Rational Software Architecture (RSA) and Visio.
- Extensively used the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Versatile team player with good communication, analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
Languages: Java, C and PL/SQL.
Java and web technologies: J2EE, J2ME, EJB, JSP, JSF, richfaces, primefaces, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, RMI, Applets, JavaBeans, Swings, JFS, JMS, JMX, JAXB, SAX, DOM Parser, Hibernate3.0,JSON, Struts 2, Spring, LOG4J, AJAX
SOA Technologies: Websphere SOA implementation, BPEL, BPM,webservices, SOAP and Restful webservices, IID7.3, WPS7.5.
Web Servers: Jakarta-Tomcat-4X/5X, JWS2.0, Jrun2.3.3 under IIS, Resin2.0.3.
Application Servers: Web Sphere Application server, and Sun One App Server, web logic server
Process Server: Web sphere process server.
Modeling Tools: Rational Software architectutre and Visio, Balsamiq.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, WID, IID.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL, TOAD.
Operating Systems: Unix, Mac OS X, Windows 9x/2000/Xp.
Version Control Systems: MS VSS, Clear case, CVS with WSAD4.0.2,
Methodology/Technology: Jakarta Struts, Java RMI, Object Oriented Tech Java Mail API.
Confidential, Albany, NY
JAVA/J2EE Web Developer
The New York Patient Occurrence Reporting and Tracking System (NYPORTS) is an adverse event reporting system implemented pursuant to New York State Public Health Law Section, Incident Reporting. For the purpose of NYPORTS reporting, an occurrence is an unintended adverse and undesirable development in an individual patient's condition occurring in a hospital. Most occurrences reported are meant to be tracked and trended as groups and are reported on a short form. More serious occurrences defined as patient deaths or impairments of bodily functions in circumstances other than those related to the natural course of illness, disease or proper treatment in accordance with generally accepted medical standards are investigated individually and require the hospital to conduct a root cause analysis.
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Designed UI spec documents to create web pages
- Develop web application using Struts 2 Framework;
- Develop user interfaces using JSP, HTML and CSS
- Develop DAO design pattern for hiding the access to data source objects.
- Implemented MVC, DAO J2EE design patterns as a part of application development.
- Use GIT for software configuration management and version control
- Use Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Deploy the application on the Web logic Server11g.
- Developed web application using Struts Framework; Developed user interfaces using JSP, HTML and CSS;
- Worked heavily with the Struts tags- used struts as the front controller to the web application. Implemented Struts Framework according to MVC design pattern.
- Implemented validation framework for creation of validation.xml
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to database and load web page.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Designed the physical models using rational tools such as Rational software architecture and generate the skeleton code.
- Designed the service interfaces & involved in data model design.
- Created Schemas (XSD) for XML files.
- Created Web services using JAX-WS and JAXB.
- Developed the business rules using ILOG JRules Business rule management system.
- Created and implemented the complex DAO’s for object relational mapping hibernate tool.
- Created connections to the oracle 11g database using data source.
- Created BPEL flows for the flow of a component in the business integration editor.
- Created, implemented and deployed the mediation flows in Enterprise service bus (ESB).
- Developed Business Process Models (BPM’s) as per the business requirements.
- Created & hosted multiple web services for various consumers. Which are consumed by other domains and GUI projects
- Implemented role based validations using LDAP configurations.
- Created and integrated GUI screens with JSF technology and IBM richfaces.
- Implemented core java concepts like multithreading.
- Created the ant build scripts to build the deployable artifacts.
- Involved in deployment process in multiple environments.
- Worked with team very closely to achieve or meet the project time lines.
- Conducted the meetings & Mentored the State Agency Staff about the technology touch points and application.
- Involved in Clear Case setup for code repository.
- Troubleshooting the SOA environment application issues
- Configure and deploy applications in SOA websphere environment.
- Used clear quest to keep track test cases.
- Implemented the Agile methodologies to achieve desired tasks.
- Created the mock up screens using the Balsamiq.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Core Java Developer
Confidential works to meet the world's growing demand for energy by exploring for oil and natural gas; refining and marketing gasoline. This project involved in an application used by the Confidential employees, they can log into the application and retrieve, load or plot the data based on the privilege of the user. This application deals with the underground rock structure, users load the data about the underground rock structure and some other users who want to read the rock structure can export the data and look into the seismic readings or plot the seismic readings.
- Involved in development of user interface in core java using multithreading, garbage collection, applets and swing concepts.
- Implemented JDBC to interact with oracle database.
- Developed SQL Queries and stored and stored procedures to interact with oracle 10 databases.
- Involved in debugging the bugs in the older application.
- Implemented make/gmake command compiling the legacy programs.
- Implemented TFS for the version controller.
- Involved in design and implementation of multithread process.
- Implemented File Import component to read third party XML files and convert them to appropriate to appropriate object using SAX
- Involved in the process of changing the passwords of the data accounts in the database.
- Involved in testing and debugging of the application.
- Developed the application on Eclipse.
Environment: Java 1.4, Applet, Swings, TOAD, PL/SQL, JDBC, XML, FTP, Oracle 10, Oracle 8, TFS, Visual studio, Windows Vista, Unix/Linux.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Confidential employees can login into the site and can avail the packages and services applicable to them. The packages and services are dependent on the user and their group. The status of the services requested is tracked from service requisition until the service is provided. Based on the service requested, information is gathered from the users and passed to the respective service providers. The site is fully database driven and has features like Search, Bookmark, People Finder, and FAQ. Provided interfaces for service providers for adding, modifying and deleting services.
- Extensively involved in the implementation of MVC architecture using Java Struts.
- Involved in development of User Interface using JSF (Java Server Faces) and Ajax.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate framework
- Involved in implementation JSON libraries.
- Developed the Application layer using Java Beans
- Involved in the implementation of J2EE Design Patterns such as Singletons
- Developed server SQL Queries and Stored Procedures to interact with Oracle9i Database
- Involved in debugging the system using LOG4J.
- Integration Using IBM Web Sphere Integration Developer and Process Server.
- Involved in the implementation of JMS API to create, send, receive, and read messages between application components
- Involved in the design and development of application using Web Logic
- Involved in the code reviews and conducting of reviews meetings and ensured that the other members follow the coding standards
- Involved in the testing of application using Web Sphere Test Server
- Environment: Java 1.5, Servlets, JSF, Spring, JMS, JDBC, XML, MVC, LOG4J, UML, JSON, Web Logic9.2
This system connects all the BPL factories and Branches all over the country. It helps the management to review the reports on sales and volume. It consists of four modules – Factory, Branch, and Supplier & Regional.
- Extensively involved in designing the database
- Involved in writing Hibernate queries, and Hibernate specific configuration and mapping files
- Coded JDBC programs for connection to the Oracle Database
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts Action framework
- Involved in writing Business objects in EJB’s
- Deployed into WebSphere Application Server
- Used Tiles for layout and Apache Validator Framework for Form validation
- Used Log4J logging framework to write Log messages with various levels
- Involved in fixing bugs and minor enhancements for the front-end modules
- Used Weblogic framework for writing Test Classes
- Used Ant for building and deploying the application
Environment: JSP1.2, Servlets2.1, Struts 1.2.4, Hibernate2.0, XML, UML, HTML, JNDI, CVS, Log4J, App server 5.1, Eclipse, Oracle 9i.