- Have 6+ years of experience in architecture/designing, developing, analysis, testing, implementation and maintenance of large scale object oriented applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in development of e-business, B2B applications, service delivery Inter/Intranet applications using J2EE specifications.
- Firm understanding of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies and agile (Scrum and XP) software development methodology.
- Expertise in development of multi-tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, JAXB, JAXP (SAX/DOM) and JAX-RPC.
- I have experience in developing web interface using MVC framework like Struts, spring mvc and JSF.
- Have good experience on EasyMock, AspectJ.
- Expertise in developing persistence components using ORM framework like Hibernate and JPA.
- Expertise in unit testing using JUnit3 and JUnit4.
- I have good experience developing test cases using Test First Methodology and Test Driven Development
- Experience in error logging and debugging using Log4J.
- Strong experience on MVC architecture and Design patterns.
- Good experience using light weight container like Spring Inversion of Control and Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Extensively used SQL queries, stored procedures, RDBMS, SQL.
- Experienced in developing service components using EJB, JMS and soap based webservices.
- Experience in deployment of applications on JBoss, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat application servers.
- Expertise in using build tools like Ant and Maven.
- Good knowledge in IDE’s like Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong team leading capabilities
Skills & Tools:
Programming Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Hibernate, JMS
Frameworks: Struts 1.3/2.3 , Hibernate 3.6, Spring, JPA, JSF, MuleESB
XML Technologies: XLTS, JAXP(DOM,SAX), WSDL, JAXB
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, Oracle Endeca
IDE: Eclipse 4.3,IBM Rational Application Developer,NetBeans6.0
Databases: Oracle 11i/10g/9i, MySQL, MS-SQL Server, DB2, MS Access
OS: Windows (NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2008), UNIX
Testing Tools: Junit 3.0/4.0,Log4j
Design Methods: UML, OOAD, MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton
Build Tools: Maven, ANT
Version Control : CVS, Sub Version(SVN)
Confidential, West Lake, OH
Confidential provides financial services for investing with a self-directed IRA. It specializes in providing integrated credit and debit card payment processing, electronic check conversion, bill payment related software applications, and value added services in U.S. It provides existing, new and transfer funds information, e-statements, retirement savings plan and routine functionalities to the investors. It is a web-based application is designed using Java/J2EE framework using struts 2, JSP and Servlets. It enabled customer service representatives to search for, retrieve and add various types of investment plans from the database
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis & Design sessions and also Involved in Design, development, and testing phases in the project
- Designed patterns implemented such as Singleton, Front Controller, Factory pattern, Data Access Object.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework 2 which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Implemented Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Designed and developed POJO and Data Access Objects to access the database and to handle transactions using combination of Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Handled final builds, deployments and management, using ANT/ MAVEN scripts to customize EAR, WAR and JAR files and the application is deployed on Apache Tomcat Application server.
- Created Data Access Components using JDBC to connect to SQL for handling DML and DDL operations. the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process using JAXB and JAXP
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, JSTL tags.
- Developed application with HTML5, Java Script, jQuery, JSON and Restful web service.
- Worked on JDBC for calling Stored Procedure
- Database designed and created of tables, constraints, normalization, functions, and Stored Procedures for SQL.
- Used Log4j for logging the application log of the running system to trace the errors. Deployed the application and tested on Tomcat Application Server.
- Eclipse IDE use for the development life cycle of the project. Written unit testing of various components with JUnit framework.
- Involved in Design, development, and testing phases while fulfilling the roles of Application Designer and Developer.
- Used CVS as the version control system.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
The goal of Confidential is to implement common business processes worldwide with in the enterprise, enabled by an integrated information environment. It involves transferring the warehouse information in the form of inbound as well as outbound messages from affiliates to SAP R/3 and from SAP R/3 to affiliates. WMQI is used as business integration s/w for data mapping and to format MQSeries messages (XML) to the specific IDOC formats for input into SAP R/3. Most of the interfaces for accessing MQSeries are written using J2EE technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Worked on a web interface for the application that provided complete access to the enterprise information using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- The middleware interaction used JMS / MQ series for transferring messages between different components using the JMS/Mail API framework.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL and Expression Language.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and Struts and also Developed the components using Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP
- Developed Stateless Session Beans for modeling the business logic.
- Used Mulesoft ESB to connect the applications.
- Built and deployed EAR file on JBoss and IBM Web Sphere application server.
- Designed and developed required WSDL and XSD for the Web services using ApacheAxis2.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and RestEasy webservices for creating reports
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Written JUNIT test cases for testing UI Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations.
- Used Maven for building and deployment purpose
- Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Implemented SOA architecture using SOAP web services by using JAX-WS and Apache CXF
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions with PL/SQL for Oracle database. Database Oracle 11g is also used for the persistence layer.
- Used Log4j for logging the application log of the running system to trace the errors.
- SVN used as configuration management tool.
Environment: J2EE 7, JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, SAX, DOM, JBoss AS, JBossCache, Struts Framework 2, Oracle 11g, DB2 10.5, MQSeries, MQSI/WMQI 2.0.2 / 2.1, WSAD,QPasa , SAP, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Microsoft Windows NT, HP-UX, Sun Solaris 11.2.
Confidential, PORTLAND, OR
Portal provides selection of items for your sporting needs like Footwear, Apparel, Accessories (Bag, Time and other such). It also offers customization of these items. One can individually customize item to match style or improve Performance. The Confidential iD portal provides easy way for users to customize and buy footwear and gear. The site transforms the visitor into a designer, allowing them to apply their own choice of colors and materials to a broad range of shoes, bags and equipment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in designing and developing services for Community Design, Update Community
- Design and Get Community Design services.
- Used Struts Framework extensively for controller components and view components.
- Developed front end using Struts tag libraries, JSTL, JSP, HTML, and Java Script.
- Involved in analysis of specifications.
- Designed and developed various Servlets.
- Coding Different Java helper and validation classes for the Application logic and utilities
- Used Oracle 10g as back-end database and written PL/SQL scripts.
- Fixed bugs and documented.
- Implemented log4j by enabling logging at runtime without modifying the application binary
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing jar and other purposes.
- Used Eclipse integrated CVS to maintain version controlled source code.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
This project involved the designing the process for implementation of the interaction with the suppliers and third parties through web services and orchestrating the external request to different services using web portals. The primary users of this application are customers, agents and customer service representatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designed and developed monthly/weekly SLA reports for high priority cases in J2EE.
- Developed the file upload and download system for the attachments such as screen shots.
- Developed controller in Servlets and views in JSPs to enforce/implement MVC architecture.
- Responsible for system development using Factory, DAO and MVC Design Patterns.
- Developed business modules with JSP, Servlets and Struts.
- Performed user input validation, error handling using Struts Validation framework.
- Unit testing of the code as per the test cases.
- Involved in System testing and bug fixing.
- Used Struts Tiles framework for developing JSP pages.
- Responsible for documenting using flow charts, screen shots etc. of the system to Transfer knowledge to the production support team.
- Created tables, views and wrote stored procedures, function using PL/SQL.
Confidential, Okemos, MI
A nationwide Dental Insurance company and has many intranet applications/subsystems like Provider, Billing, Enterprise Portal, Claims, Subscriber and Toolkits. Each subsystem calls the other based on the requirement. Worked for the Enterprise Portal which calls all the other sub systems for displaying, processing, creating dental claims, Enrolling and maintaining Subscribers and their dependents
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coding/Development of individual modules.
- Worked in AGILE Methodology and involved in the project discussions.
- Develop the front-end using Struts Framework, JSP, JQuery, and Servlets.
- Worked with SQL and stored Procedures and Functions.
- Worked in Enhancement of the portal based on the user requirements.
- Solving the bugs, defects in the portal and also testing them.
- Toad was used as the Oracle developer tool to access the Oracle 10g database.
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Singleton.
- Used Oracle TopLink Workbench as a ORM tool for mapping POJO’s to Database tables
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing, JUnit, Debugging and Implementation
- Log4J was used for monitoring the error logs.
- Used and implemented design patterns like MVC (Model-View-Controller)
- Database Updates / Verification
- Extensively involved in portal related technical/functional sessions
- Clear Case, Accurev as a Version Control.
Confidential is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. It is headquartered at Mumbai, India. Syntel was ranked #5 in India's software services firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. The combined entity has 83,000 employees, servicing 540 customers across 49 countries. It has 15 overseas offices for BPO (business process outsourcing) operations and software development. Its revenue for 2012-13 was put at $2.7 billion
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coding the programs in accordance with Program Specifications and adhering to Coding Standards.
- Technical Documents includes UML Class diagrams, Use Case diagrams and Sequence diagrams, State diagrams designed using Rational Rose software.
- Used Struts Tags, Struts Bean Tags, HTML tags, and JSTL.
- Implemented the application using Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Integrated Junit test cases into the application and promoted test-driven development within the team.
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project. Wrote Junit test cases for testing UI Framework classes.
- Worked in the styles (CSS) and images for the web application.
- Creating build scripts using Ant.
- Used Struts MVC for the middle tier design, extended Action Support class and used Filter Dispatcher for data communication between front-end and back-end.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used SQL for querying databases
- Used SQL statements to query different kinds of information from database, such as patient basic information, medical records, treatment record and history record.
- Implemented Struts MVC for business logic.
- Updated Struts configuration document
- Updated Struts Validation configuration document.
- Helped developed application using Struts framework.
- Used Oracle 9i database for the database needs.
- Updated Hibernate configuration document.
- Used SVN version control.