- Over 6+ Years of experience as a JAVA/J2EE developer in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation and Testing of web based and client server multi-tier applications
- Worked on full cycle development from conceptualization to programming and deployment.
- Experienced in developing Web Applications involving J2EE technologies like JAVA, JSP, Servlets, Struts MVC, Hibernate, Spring MVC, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JSF, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, XML, AJAX and JUnit.
- Proficient in designing J2EE applications using MVC pattern and Struts framework
- Experience with Multithreading, OOAD concepts and Agile Methodology.
- Extensive experience in creation and maintenance of mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Experienced in developing projects based on Restful web services, SOAP programming, Axis 2, WSDL, and XML parsers like SAX, DOM, JAXP.
- Extensive experience in usage of ORM (Hibernate) in Spring framework
- Implemented and supported SOA applications.
- Worked extensively on projects using SQL and PL/SQL. Created Stored Procedures to encapsulate business logic in the database and improve performance.
- Experienced with IDE’s like RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, Net Beans etc.
- Experienced with various application / web servers like WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, and Tomcat
- Experience in developing PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Experienced in using databases like ORACLE 10g/9i/8i, DB2, MYSQL, SQL Server 2000 etc.
- Experience in providing Production Support for Java/J2EE applications.
- Exceptional at team building and motivating either at a peer level or in a leadership role. Able to work with little or no supervision. Good communication and time management skills.
Technologies:Java, J2EE, EJB, Java Beans, JSP/JSF, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail, Messaging (JMS), Multithreading, Web Services, SOAP, SQL, PL/SQL, ActiveX/COM/DCOM, LDAP.
Application Servers: WebLogic 10.x/8.1, WebSphere 7.0/6.1,Tomcat 5.0, Jboss 4.x
Frameworks/ORM tools: Spring 3.0/2.5, Struts 2.0/1.1, Hibernate 3.0
Databases: Oracle10g/9i/8i, DB2, MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access, MYSQL
Operating System: Windows 2000/2003/XP/7, Unix, Linux and Solaris
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, RAD, WSAD, JBuilder
Tools: Maven, Junit, ANT, SVN, WinCVS, Toad, MS Visio, ClearCase, ClearQuest
Confidential , Troy, MI
- Involved in study of User Requirement Specification. Requested insufficient Information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using Spring and J2EE framework.
- Involved in developing Classes diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships, Sequence diagram describing the interaction of objects over time.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC 3.0 Architecture
- Client side scripts using JAVA, JSP, and Java Script.
- Design and Development of software components like Interface, Action Handlers,
- Used RAD provided code generation tool for creating required classes like stub, proxy etc. suitable for Apache Axis framework.
- Developed stored procedures (developed in PL/SQL) on the back end.
- Consumed Web Services by implementing Spring's REST support is to make the development of RESTful Web services.
- Involved in creation of both service and client code for JAX-WS and used SOAP UI to generate proxy code from the WSDL to consume the remote service.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate 3.0 framework like HQL queries, Criteria, projections etc.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 3.0.
- Worked with WebSphere 7.0 as application server and Tomcat as web server.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Performed Clear Quest defects, Database change requests logging using Clear Quest.
- Used Maven for project builds and SVN as versioning system.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Provided production support for the application both onsite and remotely
Confidential , Glen Allen VA
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Used Agile Methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Created Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system\'s object in accordance with the business requirements using UML.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle, JBoss
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through RESTful over HTTP using Apache Axis2
- Designed and implemented transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements, Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate QL.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed EJB’s for implementing Business Logic and deployed them on WebSphere application Server
- Used JPA for mapping business objects to the Oracle database
- Automate build process by using Maven and used CVS version control tool.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Provided production support by debugging and fixing critical issues related to application and database.
- Troubleshooting of high volume and transaction and connection pool related issues in production and refactored code to fix the issues.
Confidential , Mount Laurel NJ
- Involved in requirement analysis, functional specifications and over-all component design.
- Used Agile-Scrum software development methodology to develop web application.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed Struts framework to implement MVC architecture.
- Developed Custom Tags and JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Used CSS style sheets for presenting data from XML documents and data from databases to render on HTML web pages.
- Developed the client classes for the webservices implementing SOA.
- Developed and deployed EJB’s (Session) to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Used Spring Framework for integrating Hibernate and Struts and also for dependency injection.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM tool in data access layer to map the object view of data into database and to provide access and update information in the database.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Used Web Services–WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Supported the development of database schema and creation of database tables in DB2.
- Worked with JavaBean and other J2EE components using concepts like Externalization, property files to develop business and data process.
- Extensively used Eclipse for writing code.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on BEA WebLogic application server 9.0.
- Involved in Unit Testing of the components using JUnit.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
Confidential , Lansing, MI
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic at the middle tier level.
- Performed action mapping in the struts-config.xml file.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts Tag Libraries, JSTL to simplify the complexities of the application and easy integration with Struts actions.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Session Façade, Service Locator and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS API) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP.
- Used JDBC to access Oracle 9i database for accessing customer information.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Deployed the application on BEA WebLogic 8.1.
Confidential , Lalitpur, Nepal
- Involved in analysis of requirements, designing and documenting the system using UML.
- Involved in creating the domain objects and writing the xsd, castor mapping and binding xml files to domain objects.
- Created front end GUI screens using JSP and HTML pages.
- Involved in extensive use of WebServices using SOAP
- Extensive use of Spring to configure the services.
- Involved in requirement gathering, HLD and LLD and prepared activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, class diagrams and use case diagrams for various use cases using Rational Rose.
- Worked on enhancement requests and mission criticial tickets which involved JSP changes, writing EJB façade methods etc.
- Created stored procedures and statements to interact with the DB2 database.
- Involved in writing the JUnit test cases and integration testing of the system.
- Used ANT Scripts to Build war and ear files to deploy on Tomcat Webserver.
- Building and deployment of code to development and test environments.