- Around 7 Years of IT Experience & Experienced Sun Certified Java Developer
- Excellent Java development skills using J2EE, J2SE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Sockets, JFC/Swing, Java Beans, Applets
- Strong database connectivity skills IBM DB2, Oracle 8i, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Access.
- Extensive Object Oriented Development OOP/OOD experience
- Experience encompasses software design, development and maintenance of custom application software
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Serialization, Java Beans
- Expertise working with frameworks likes Spring 3.0, Struts 2.0, /3.0, Hibernate3.0
- Experienced in the implementation of Client/Server applications involving all phases of SDLC
- Development & deployment of JEE/J2EE web components on IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.x/6.x/7.x, Oracle WebLogic Application Server 9.x/10.x/11g, Jboss 4/5/6, Apache Tomcat 5/6/7
- Expertise in MVC 2 architecture using Jakarta Struts framework 1.x/2.x with features like Validator framework, Tiles framework and Internationalization (i18n), Java Server Faces (JSF) framework with component libraries such as RichFaces and ICEFaces and Spring MVC
- Extensively worked in developing JSP, JQuery, Ajax and Java Script
- Hands on experience with JUnit, Http Unit, JWeb and Unit in developing test cases and determining application functionality
- Good working knowledge with Oracle tools like TOAD and SQL Developer
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, function, cursors, views, triggers and Query optimization with Oracle 8/9i/10g/11g, IBM DB2, MySQL, MS-SQL Server 2005/2008 and PostgreSQL databases
- Extensive experience in database programming like PL/SQL Statements, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Cursors
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) from designing UML diagrams using IBM Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio tools to development phase
- Proficiency in creating use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, component diagrams, Data flow diagrams, ER-diagrams
- Extensive experience in developing Enterprise Applications using IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans, WebLogic workshop, JDeveloper
- Experience with version controls like CVS, Subversion (SVN) and Rational Clearcase
Programming Languages: Java(JDK 1.2,J2SE 1.3/1.4/1.5, Java SE 6), SQL, PL/SQL, C++
GUI Technologies: Swing, AWT, Flex.
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Spring 2.5/3.0, JSF 1.2, Spring MVC, Spring
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 2.1/3.0, IBatis 2.3.1, JPA.
Server Scripting: Spring Tag Lib, Struts Tags, JSP Action Tags, JSTL.
Web/App Servers: Weblogic 10, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 5.1, Tomcat 7.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server 2000, DB2, MySQL 5.0, Sybase
IDE’s: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Netbeans, Weblogic, Workshop, JDeveloper.
UML Tool: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
XML Tool: Altova XML Spy.
HTML Editors: Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, CS5, MS Frontpage 2003.
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, Clearcase
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Role: Sr.J2EE developer
Confidential is Mobile Insurance Management System is fully automated and integrated system which includes means for - processing claim data, verifying the insurance status of the claimant, identifying the appropriate insurance policy, calculating the amount to be paid to the Insurance Provider, calculating the payment required by the claimant, debiting the account of the claimant and sending notifications regarding renewal of the policy and checking the database for previous records.
Java is used to develop the business processes to process and validate the real-time data. The system comprises of a UI ( Spring MVC, JQuery ), Integration layer ( TIBCO ) and backend services ( JAVA ) and SQL Database
JDK 1.6, J2EE, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), JSP 2.0, JDBC 4.0, HTML, CSS, JQuery, EJB 2.1, Servlets, Rational Rose, Weblogic Application server 10.3, Eclipse, UML, Hibernate 3.1, JDBC, Spring IOC 3.0, Swing, CVS, XML, XSL, Oracle 10g, Agile, JAX -WS, SOAPUI, Altova XML spy, AJAX, Unix.
- Involved in Functional and Technical Design and Development for MIMS Project
- Implemented the application following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, MVC and DAO
- Designed & developed the application using Struts and Spring Framework
- Developed POJO’s that will use dependency injections configured in the spring context file.
- Used Spring AOP’s Annotations feature in the web services development.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Spring validation and wrote validation rules
- Developed action classes and Interceptors in Struts 2.0
- Developed custom Interceptors in Struts 2.0
- Used Struts Validation Framework for user form validation
- Used Maven as build tool for Struts 2.0 application
- Experienced in XML processing using as XSD, XPath, XSL, XSLT, etc
- Developed web services using Weblogic workshop and rest full WS
- Involved in development of applications using Java Script
- Performed Inheritance based OR mappings in tables to modify the data in Hibernate.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database
- Wrote JUnit test cases for all possible entity to entity relationships to test Entity Relationship Tools
- Experienced in developing custom Java Script functions using JQuery
- Used jQuery to display message when user receives a message and to refresh a HTML field
- Implemented log4j for logging purposes and debug the application
- Followed Test driven development (TDD) of Agile Methodology to produce high quality software.
- Involved in resolving bugs post production.
- Resolved performance issues and participated in code reviews
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Role: Sr. Java/J2EE developer
Project: Electronic Claims Handling &Transaction Processing
Confidential Inc. founded in 1961 in Louisville, Kentucky, is a Fortune 100 company that markets and administers health insurance. Project involved Electronic Claims (EDI) Handling and Transaction Processing of Claimants’ records.
Java 1.5, JSP, EJB, JSF, HTML, JSTL, Servlets, JDBC, Spring validation framework, Hibernate, XML, XSLT, CSS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, Eclipse, Tomcat Server, Web Logic Application Server, Win CVS, ANT 1.5.3, TOAD, JUnit, UML and Oracle 10g.
- Responsible for development & integration using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Involved in Object analysis, design and documentation (OOAD) of the application model using UML.
- Maintained good rapport with Business Analyst and Business Users to identify information needs as per business requirements.
- Involved in development of the application using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core (DispatcherServlet). Also implemented Dependency Injection using the Spring framework.
- Implemented Validation, and menu navigation using JQuery.
- Developed JSP custom tags and used JSTL for reusability.
- Used Spring Web component for support of web utilities.
- Hands on experience with XML, XML Schema, XSLT, DTD.
- Wrote custom Stored procedure and DB Queries
Role: Sr. Software developer
E-Prescribe is a secure system that lets prescribers electronically send accurate, error-free and understandable prescriptions directly to a pharmacy from the point of care. The physician will be able to check for allergy concerns, drug-drug interactions and formulary coverage for the medication in real time. The combination of these abilities will better enable safe use of the medication and improve the likelihood of the patient using the medication since insurance coverage will be known at the time of prescribing.
- Analyze user requirement, procedures and problems
- Built a custom J2EE framework using Java, Servlets, Ejb, JSP and Oracle 10g in Eclipse IDE
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts framework using JSP as GUI
- Used firebug and web Developer toolbar for finding and fixing bugs
- Production, preparation and execution of Unit Test Plans
- Review code of self and team members, perform testing and provide production support.
- Worked with Hibernate for developing Persistence classes to interact with the database
- Implemented WSDL XML document to located and describe the web services
- Worked with Log4J for logging purpose in the project
- Develop SQL and PL/SQL procedures to support different java services.
- Performance tuning of various business services written in Java
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven to generate WAR, EAR and JAR files
- Used CVS as a documentation repository and version controlling tool
- Used LDAP for authorization and authentication of user
- Involved in QA and production Support.
- Worked under Agile Development and scrum based Releases
Confidential, Canal Winchester, Ohio
Role: J2EE developer
Project: Store/Inventory Management System
Confidential is an automotive plastics manufacturing company and also is a major contributor to the automobile and home electronic production industries. Developed Store/Inventory management system that stores the updates related to the product, product’s information and the availability of the product.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase using Rational Rose
- Developed applications using AGILE methodology
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts 1.x framework
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic at the middle tier level
- Implemented ORM framework using Hibernate for persistence and data retrieval.
- Involved in designing components with design patterns like Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Singleton and Data Transfer Object
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue
- Used Spring framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate
- Configured the Hibernate mapping files using Eclipse IDE
- Developed DAO to handle queries using JPA-hibernate and Transfer objects
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP code
- Used JDBC to access SQL Server 2005 database for accessing customer information
- Extensive involvement in database design, development and coding of stored Procedures, DDL & DML statements, functions and triggers
- Used SAX and DOM XML parsers in the application
- Deployment of application on Weblogic 8.1 using Ant
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application
- Used Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
Project: Account Management
Confidential is implementing Internet and mobile banking system supplied by Finland-based Meridea Product Suite (MPS) at its consumer banking divisions in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and India. Standard Chartered customers will be able to check balances, prepare account transfers and browse transaction details through internet banking as well as through their mobile phones even when their mobile devices are offline.
- Involved in gathering Business requirements, analysis, design and development of the project
- Developed the Easy Banking module for India, Singapore, Hong Kong System using MPS frame work
- Designed and developed Login/Logout modules using JSP, which authenticates the access level for the users
- Worked on Eclipse to develop Java classes and JSP
- Coded the Custom JSP, Java Beans packages for Product Features functionality. This module takes care of changing the password if the user logs into the system for the first time
- Involved in application testing using JUnit
- Strongly involved in developing Admin, Catalogs, Attachment and Approval modules.
- Involved in coding PL/SQL Stored Procedures
- Involved in Unit testing, System Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing