- Over 7 years of progressive experience in all phases of software development including Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintenance of quality software applications with an earned reputation of meeting deadlines and delivering mission critical solutions.
- Expertise in developing applications using JAVA and other web technologies including J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Swings, JMS, RMI, EJB, JAVA Beans, JDBC, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, XML, ANT.
- Strong experience on software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile development and Rapid Application Development.
- Strong experience on frameworks like Spring MVC/DI/ORM/JDBC/AOP/Context/ Security and Struts (MVC, Architecture, Interceptors, Action Mappings and Resource Bundles).
- Strong experience in identifying defects, problems, suggesting and determining the extent of programming required and performance tuning of the applications
- Good knowledge in Core Java concepts like Collections, Generics, Multi-threading, Serialization, File I/O.
- Working experience in client side Technologies such as HTML, DHTML, CSS, Ajax, and Java Script.
- Experience in implementing web services development using SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI and Spring MVC.
- Good working knowledge in deploying Java application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish and JBoss.
- Experience in developing MVC framework using Struts, Spring Core, Spring DAO and good knowledge in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT parses such as SAX/DOM, JAXB and developing XML documents with XSD validations.
- Experience in working with databases like Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 2000, DB2, My SQL, and PLSQL.
- Proficient in programming SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and has extensive knowledge in implementing RDBMS concepts.
- Experience in working with different IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, JBuilder and MyEclipse Blue.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL and experienced in writing SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures.
- Expertise in modeling applications using UML with the help of Relational Rose.
- Good knowledge in building and deploying applications using ANT and Maven scripts.
- Experience in using Log4J for runtime logging and JUnit for testing.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills proven to be highly effective in interfacing across business and technical groups.
- Expert in developing Object-Oriented Web applications using MVC architecture.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
Languages: JAVA, XML, SQL and PL/SQL
J2EE/ J2SE: Core Java, Collections, Threads, Swing, I/O, Java Beans, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSF, JMS
Web Technologies: XML, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, JSF, XSD, ORM Hibernate 4.0
Frameworks: Spring 2.5, Struts 1.2
Application Server: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, JBoss, Glassfish
IDE's: Eclipse, NetBeans, SQL Developer, RAD
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server, IBM DB2
Query Languages: Sql, Pl/Sql
Testing Tools: Junit, WinRunner
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating System: Windows 8/7/Vista/Xp/2000, MS-DOS, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Chicago, IL
This project aims to provide tools for business users to configure Financial Strategies and expected targets for each strategy. They also have options to run these strategies against historical data available in data warehouse and compare actual results with expected targets. Alternatively users can schedule weekly, monthly or quarterly runs to run these calculations and to send out results to appropriate users.
- Involved in the Complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) from Designing, Developing, Bug fixing, documenting and unit testing the application.
- Application is developed in MVC architecture using spring framework.
- Used AJAX for client-to-server communication.
- Implemented Struts as a web framework, spring as dependency injection framework and Hibernate as database ORM framework.
- Implemented Web Services in Apache Axis runtime environment using SOA protocol.
- Used these Web Services to interact with other application in organization using SOAP and WSDL file.
- Configured Hibernate’s second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data
- Involved in using JPA Hibernate for data base transaction.
- Designed, coded and configured server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JNDI, JTS, Java Mail API, XML.
- Client side and server side data validations using the Java Scripts.
- Involved in implementing Object Relational Mapping using Hibernate 4.0.
- Used My Eclipse IDE and web logic application server in development.
- Used Hibernate Query language and the Hibernate Criteria Queries to do the database operations.
- XML Transformations where done using XML, XSL, XSLT, and XPATH.
- Used Log4j for application debugging and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Used MAVEN to build the project into WAR and EAR files and SVN for version controlling.
Environment: JDK 1.7, J2SE, J2EE, JMS, JSP, EJB, Servlets, Struts 1.2, Tiles, JSTL, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 4.0, RAD 6.0, Maven, Web Logic Server, Oracle 11g, IBM DB2, Web Services, JAAS, SOAP, Agile, JUnit, AJAX, PL/SQL, XML, Log4j, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Design patterns, SVN.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Confidential is for paying bills online and generating ebills based on customer selected frequency. In the previous phase Account holders didn’t have the provision to pay bills online. In this phase online credit payment will be added and customers can receive ebills generated automatically based on customer requested frequency.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Involved in developing use case diagrams, object diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Implementing MVC Architecture, integrating JSF with Hibernate and spring frameworks, develops application.
- Involved in mapping data base tables with Business Objects using Hibernate and also configuring files and classes to interact with the database.
- In conjunction with spring, developed Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate framework.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core module.
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Involved in creating configuration files for spring, Hibernate and JSF navigation.
- Developed the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers.
- DevelopedLog4jwrapper classes to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting required information from third party.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing Junit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- Used MS visual C++ for native windows(COM+) applications or .NET framework managed applications
- Extensively worked on JMS using point-point, publisher/subscriber-messaging Domains for implementing Exchange of information through Messages.
- Deployed applications as archived files and as exploded archive directories. Used WebSphere Server6.1 with the concept of an application installation directory, which helped to organize deployment files and deployment configuration files for easy deployment using WebSphere Server tools.
- Written ANT scripts to build and deploy the entire module on WebSphere Application server.
- Used Perforce for Source Control and Version Management.
Environment: Java1.6, J2EE, Servlets 2.0, JSF1.2, JSP 2.1, Spring2.5, CSS, Tiles, Log4J, ANT, Hibernate 3.0, Web services, MS visual C++ Apache AXIS 2, JMS, WebSphere6.1, Oracle 10g, Eclipse 3.4, AJAX, Junit, Html, Linux.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
The project was designed to retrieve the customer and their vehicle’s information easily and effectively that can be utilized for service records. This system also allows adding the records of the new vehicle that was sold by the company to a new customer. It was developed in Java with database connectivity and used Oracle as database. It serves as good user interface where user can enter the name and details in textbox designed in swing and that information then stored in database.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like requirement gathering, design and development, handling deliverables, tracking status of each phase.
- Developed application in Java/J2EE using Struts, Spring and Hibernate frameworks in SOA.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML in Relational Rose to represent the detailed design phase.
- Involved in Using struts framework to develop Action Servlets, Action Form bean and configured the struts-config.xml file.
- Developed web application using Servlets and JSP’s on Websphere application server.
- Involved in using all core Java Concepts into the application for the reusability of the code.
- Used the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed User Interface using JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Implemented WEB Service Layer for exposing order services to other platform independent applications.
- The Application was developed using Spring Framework integrated with Hibernate to map to Oracle Database for the Workflow of Various Modules.
- Used RAD(Rational Application Developer) as the IDE and deployed the application on Web Sphere application server
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Used Log4J framework for logging purpose.
Environment: J2EE, Oracle 10g, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Struts Framework, Web Sphere, SVN Repository, and UNIX.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Confidential is the 7th largest U.S. commercial insurer and the 13th largest U.S. property & casualty insurer. They provide insurance protection to more than 1 million businesses and professionals in the U.S. and internationally. Confidential stands for its focus on customers, values and financial strength. The Confidential is a MVC application built with CNA’s standard J2EE technologies and running on a Microsoft server Platform. Confidential was developed using Agile Methodology methods and Test Driven Programming techniques in a Continuous Integration environment.
- Involved in developing the project using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Involved in designing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Ajax based design, JSP Tag libraries.
- Designed web pages using JSP, XSL, HTML, CSS, DHTML and server side validation with Validator interface of spring MVC.
- Implemented Spring Web Flow 2.5 Principles for the UI flow of a web application.
- Involved in setting up the Web Services (SOA) using XML, SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis and created Consumers and Stubs to get the required information for policies.
- Involved in Parsing XML’s using DOM, SAX, and JAXB to retrieve information that is returned from Web Services.
- Develop and execute unit test cases using Junit3.0.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involving in design meetings before developing the application and be proactive in discerning performance issues and developing high-performing application.
- Extensively used SQL, PL-SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- Designed various tables required for the Confidential application in Oracle 10g database, created various insert and update scripts and used Stored Procedures in the application.
- Used Log4j for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used Tortoise SVN, CVS Repository, and PVCS Version Manager for version control.
This project is to automate the day-to-day functions of school and college libraries by developing a full-featured web based application, which is highly flexible and scalable. It has several features like advanced search capability, overdue reports, fine management, custom reports, custom user interface, and circulation management.
- Involved in design reviews to verify that design meets quality standards and functional requirements.
- Developed web components using JSP, Servlets, and JDBC.
- Implemented database using MySQL.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and involved in fixing defects.
- Involved in writing user and technical documentation.
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and triggers in PL/SQL.
- Developed the application using MVC architecture and deployed using Weblogic server.
- Involved in Database design, writing stored procedures and triggers, Writing session and entity beans, JMS client and message driven beans to receive & process JMS messages, JSPs & Servlets.
- Responsible for Parsing XML data using XML parser and Testing, fixing of the bugs and coding modifications.
- Developed JUnit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.