- Over all 9 years of IT experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of Business and Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, Struts2, Spring and Hibernate 3.1 technologies.
- Unique experience in Design, New Product Development and Implementation of Business critical customizable banking products such as Universal Banking, Core Banking, Payments, Compliance, Financial Inclusion, Trading Solutions and in providing end - to-end solutions to customers to map their business critical projects.
- 5 year experience in TCS AxisDirect and BaNCS product with multiple options for trading in cash, derivatives, IPO segments on both the NSE and BSE for Axis Securities and Sales.
- Good experience with Struts2 and Spring modules MVC, Beans, Core, Context, JDBC, Ehcache Annotations and Spring’s integration with Struts technologies.
- Expertise in developing the distributed applications using J2EE Application Servers such as Tomcat, BEA Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, Application Server.
- Experience with various software development methodologies including Waterfall, Agile & Iterative. Leader of TCS’s PrintUtility Value Component Team.
- Expertise in integration between Axis WIT server and Geodesic Element Server
- Conducted End User Training and Post Production Support
- Experience with build tools such as ANT & MAVEN
- Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly understand client’s business needs.
- Involved in meetings to gather information and requirements from the clients.
- Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Languages: Java, C/C++, ANSI SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic
Frameworks: Hibernate, Struts2, Spring
RDBMs: ORACLE (10g and 11g)
Application Servers: Tomcat(Apache Server), Weblogic, WebSphere, Geodesic Element Server
Tools: Eclipse IDE, Visual Source Safe
Confidential Charlotte, NC
Role: Sr. J2EE Developer
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and Development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Developed Flow Diagrams for Credit Transaction Process using UML-Rational Rose.
- Involved in implementing Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate 3.1 for persisting business objects data into underlying database.
- Created Session Beans POJO Action classes.
- Implemented Struts2 MVC architecture.
- Extensively developed and used Struts2 based custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Responsible for creation and consumption of Web services using SOAP and WSDL with JAX-WS.
- Designed and developed used XSLT transformation components to convert data from XML to HTML, Used XML DOM API for parsing XML.
- Used Oracle Web Logic 10 for application deployment.
- Involved in writing SQL, Stored procedure and PL/SQL for back end. Used Views and Functions at the Oracle Database end. Developed the PL/SQL scripts for rebuilding the application Oracle Database.
- Developed Batch Scripts in UNIX platform.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Conducted Unit Testing and Integration testing using JUNIT.
Environment & Tools - Java, JSP, Struts2, Hibernate, JUNIT, Log4j, and Eclipse.Confidential Atlanta, GA
Role: Sr. J2EE Developer
- Conducted Workshop with Retail Domain experts, Sales and Security and developed Requirement Specifications
- As a Module Leader designed and developed entire Dashboard and Company Portal with Data Model
- Developed KYC (Know your Customer) content management, search box, User Service, and User FAQ and Post Your Query modules.
- Developed Functional Specifications and all High Level Designs
- Designed and implemented the Content Management Architecture
- Performed Code Review & Unit Testing, UAT Resolution
Role: J2EE Developer
- Developed integration with legacy back-office systems
- Developed Support Channels including branch, internet, call center and mobile
- Developed integration to CRM and marketing tools
- Involved in UAT for TWS, OWS, RMS, SPEEDEX, ITS modules.
Module Leader, Primary Developer
- Developed High Level Design
- Developed Java Hibernate Based Framework
- Conducted Unit Testing
- Prepared the Design Specification for ‘Adonis‘ software module
- Designed and developed a highly parameterized and comprehensive real time simulation system
Role: Primary Developer
- Prepared the Design Specification for ‘Morpheus’ software module
- Designed and developed a highly parameterized and comprehensive real time data tracking system