- Java Developer 7+ years ’ experience in analysis, architectural design, prototyping, development, Integration and testing of applications using Java/J2EE Technologies
- Participated in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Documentation and Support of software applications
- Experienced in Agile SCRUM, RUP (Rational Unified Process) and TDD (Test Driven Development) software development methodologies
- Developed UML Diagrams for Object Oriented Design: Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose , Visual Paradigm and Visio
- Hands on experience in solving software design issues by applying design patterns including Singleton Pattern, Business Delegator Pattern, Controller Pattern, MVC Pattern, Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Template Patte rn
- Expert level skills in programming with Struts Framework, Custom Tag Libraries , Spring tag Libraries and JSTL.
- Good Working experience in using different Spring modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module in Web applications
- Aced the persistent service, Hibernate and JPA for object mapping with database. Configured xml files for mapping and hooking it with other frameworks like Spring, Struts
- Good exposure of Web Services using and SOAP and REST .
- Good knowledge in developing Rest ful web services.
- Working knowledge of database such as Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework .
- Strong experience in database design, writing complex SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application Servers like Weblogic, Websphere, Jboss and Tomcat
- Experience in Building, Deploying and Integrating with Maven .
- Experience in development of logging standards and mechanism based on Log4J
- Strong work ethic with desire to succeed and make significant contributions to the organization
- Strong problem solving skills , good communication, interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Have the motivation to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member
Programming Languages: Java JDK1.4/1.5/1.6 (JDK 5/JDK 6), J2EE, C/C++, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, and JPA
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, REST
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows, LINUX
Application Server: Apache Tomcat, Jboss, WebLogic
Client Technologies: JQUERY, Java Script, AJAX, CSS, HTML 5 & Canvas, XHTML, SOLR
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
Java IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans
Tools: TOAD, SOAP UI , ANT, Maven, Visio
Academic Experience: OOPS, Data Structures, Data Mining and Machine Learning Algorithms
Client: Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Role: Java DeveloperConfidential is an American multinational telecommunication corporation. It is the one of the largest provider for both mobile and landline telephone service, and also provides broadband subscription television services. Being one of the largest telecommunication providers AT&T has huge customer data that can be analyzed and taken advantage of. To consumer marketing professionals, data about the users of mobile network are highly valuable so that the US-based network operator is turning access to and collaboration on its data into a new business service. In order to ensure secure data sharing and at the same time easing access and use of data, good management of data is required which involves data aggregation from multiple sources. AT&T has created programmable interfaces to each of its data sets that ensure read-only access to the data.Responsibilities:
- Followed Scrum Incremental process of Agile Software Development methodology, also involved in creating stories in JIRA.
- Gathered business requirements and wrote functional specifications and detailed design documents
- Developed JSPs and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP standard tag libraries and Spring Tag Libraries
- Used JQuery to Auto Populate search text box with Json Object returned by Spring Controller.
- Implemented Spring MVC to connect to front end UI and perform operations
- Used Hibernate and Spring validations to perform validations of front end and Throw all the exceptions
- Implemented JPA ORM, JPA transaction manager and Spring Connection to connect with Database Object DB to persist data into database and retrieve data whenever necessary from Multiple Data resources
- Used Typed Query for performing insertion, deletion, retrieving data from Database using JPA Entity Manager
- Used Spring IOC, Autowired Pojo and DAO classes with Spring Controller
- Employed Spring JDBC to implement batch jobs to pull organization structure related data.
- JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic WebPages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality
- Implemented SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and consumed JAX-WS web services using Apache CXF framework with SOAP messages for capturing IVR responses.
- Developed common XML schema’s as client contracts used to publish Top Down approach based Web Services
- Used SOAP-UI to test the Web Services using WSDL.
- Responsible for using XML Schema XSD, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath for development
- Used shell scripts to set up Client and Server Object DB database
- Involved in writing batch processing job for Jenkins to Auto populate data base Every day at 6pm.
- Deployed the application to JBOSS server
- Build components scheduling and configuration using Maven2
- Wrote numerous test cases using JUnit framework and JUnit/Selenium for front end UI testing.
Client: Confidential, Plano, TX
Role: Java developer
Confidential is a leading nationwide provider of advanced IP communications, managed network and IT infrastructure services for business, large enterprise and wholesale customers. Confidential tracks each and every transactions made by its customers, mostly small and midsized business. Each call, text message and email generated data Xo uses to set pricing rates, maximize billing revenue and find the most efficient way to route traffic over its network.
- Implemented the architecture of the modules according to the J2EE standards (Presentation-tier, Business-tier and Persistence-tier).
- Part of a design team with extensive usage of Rational Rose in detail design phase through the detailed use cases with Sequence, Activity, Collaboration and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented open source MVC architecture using Spring MVC and configured the beans and extensively used Spring IOC for dependency injection.
- Used Spring AOP for transaction management features.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate for Object relational mapping.
- Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and packages on Oracle 10g database.
- Used TOAD to view and administrate the Oracle database.
- Implemented logging by using Log4j, developed assertions to work with JUnit, and worked SVN control for version controlling.
- Used Maven for build code.
- Built and deployed WAR and JAR files for the product using IBM WebSphere application server.
Role: Java Developer
Confidential is a comprehensive fully integrated healthcare delivery system. The National Health Card Project (NHCP) is a web enabled application developed for Customer Service Representatives who address Patient and billing information. In NHCP, patient treatment data is entered locally by health care providers, and later transferred and distributed to database servers organized in a hierarchy of levels. This sub-system is primarily developed to track medical expenses following Hospitalization/Domiciliary Hospitalization of the patient.
- Involved in development of business domain concepts into Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Component Diagrams and Implementation Diagrams.
- Implemented various J2EE Design Patterns such as Model-View-Controller, Data Access Object, Business Delegate and Transfer Object.
- Responsible for analysis and design of the application based on MVC Architecture, using open source Struts Framework.
- Developed Struts Action classes and Validation classes using Struts controller component and Struts validation framework.
- Used Spring Framework and integrated it with Struts.
- Involved in Configuring web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the struts framework.
- Designed a light weight model for the product using Inversion of Control principle and implemented it successfully using Spring IOC Container.
- Used transaction interceptor provided by Spring for declarative Transaction Management.
- The dependencies between the classes were managed by Spring using the Dependency Injection to promote loose coupling between them.
- Provided connections using JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Developed DAO using spring JDBC Template to run performance intensive queries.
- Developed ANT script for auto generation and deployment of the web service.
- Wrote stored procedure and used JAVA APIs to call these procedures.
- Developed various test cases such as unit tests, mock tests, and integration tests using the JUNIT.
- Experience writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Packages.
- Used log4j to perform logging in the applications.
Client: Confidential, Boston, MA
Position: Java /J2EE Developer
Confidential Solution is a robust workflow tool providing end-to-end notification & response event management. This comprehensive solution creates automated notification events for eligible corporate action types using configurable templates, which are released to portfolio managers, delegates and other interested parties. Recipients can conveniently enter their elections using a unique set of work-list tools tailored to their preferences. Action Response efficiently creates, validates and transmits the custodian instructions and records the confirmation of its receipt.
The client's custodian or proprietary data files are entered into Action Response. Then, rules-based logic automates the matching process of the corporate action event with the custodian or proprietary file formats. A notification & response record is created for each voluntary corporate action, including an interface to the client's accounting platform, which displays event position information. Portfolio managers and other interested parties are notified of the voluntary corporate action event via email. Workflow management and oversight tools are utilized for the monitoring, collating and processing of responses, and instructions based on these responses are sent to the custodian bank.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements and converting them into technical specifications
- Used Rational Rose for creating sequence and class diagrams
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection
- Designed and developed a ‘Convention Based Coding’ utilizing Hibernate’s persistence framework and O-R mapping capability to enable dynamic fetching and displaying of various table data with JSF tag libraries
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively. Used HQL and SQL for fetching and storing data in databases
- Participated in the design and development of database schema and Entity-Relationship diagrams of the backend Oracle database tables for the application
- Implemented web services with Apache Axis
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database
- Designed and built SOAP web service interfaces implemented in Java
- Used Apache Ant for the build process
Position: Java /J2EE Developer
Confidential is one of the leading and secured financial institutions in Hyderabad. Loan Approval and Payment system is an automated multi-application system by which customers of the bank can have quick processing of their loan (Home, Personal) applications and set up one-time or recurring payments. It consists of the modules such as Loan Authorization, Audit Trails that reduce the manual load on the staff and Payment module that provide convenience and control for the customers when paying back their loans. The customers can use the User Interface to keep track of all aspects of their loans and their payment details.
- Involved in the design and development phases of Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Involved in creation of UML diagrams like Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using modeling tools of IBM Rational Rose
- Used IBM Rational Software Architect for development
- Involved in the development of JSPs and Servlets for different User Interfaces
- Used Struts action forms and developed Action Classes, which act as the navigation controller in Struts framework
- Implemented the template-based categorization of presentation content using Struts-Tiles. MVC implementation using Struts framework
- Employed Hibernate to create the persistence layer and to make the transactions to the backend
- Used AJAX for highly intensive user operations
- Developed Web Services using SOAP
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers
- Involved in Unit Testing of Various Modules based on the Test Cases
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the Testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase
- Involved and participated in Code reviews
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging messages
- Used Rational ClearCase for version control
- Used Rational Clear Quest for bug tracking
- Involved in deployment of application on IBM WebSphere Application Server
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, XML, XML Schemas, JSP, HTML, CSS, IBM Rational Rose, JMS, PL/SQL, Junit, Log4j, IBM Web sphere Application Server, Rational ClearCase, Rational Clear Quest.