- More than 7 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client-Server and N-tier Architectures in domains like Finance, Telecom etc.
- Extensive Design and Development experience in J2EE technology stack like - Spring 3, Struts 2, Hibernate and web services (SOAP and REST).
- Accomplished software engineer specializing in Java/J2EE Object-Oriented Design & Analysis.
- Extensive experience in programming with core Java, J2EE, Swing, Servlets, Java Server Pages, Java Beans, JDBC and MVC Architecture.
- Experience in Relational Database Management Systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Knowledge of writing and handling SQL Queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Knowledge of multi-vendor operating systems including Linux, Windows and UNIX Shell Script.
- Gained knowledge and experiences in various technical areas such as OOP, XML, Web services, Multithreading, Serialization, software engineering methodologies and project management.
- Excellent understanding of Agile software development methodologies & experience in working entire project life cycle from inception to deployment and support
- Sound knowledge on IBM and Sun Java Virtual Machine (JVM) internals and Garbage Collection GC Concepts.
- Good knowledge on C/C++ with Solaris/Unix Programming environment and its internals Hands on Experience in building and packaging Linux RPMs.
- Good working knowledge on Shell scripts and Linux Make files.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly motivated and adaptive with ability to grasp things quickly and possess excellent interpersonal technical and communication skills
Software Development: Test-driven Development, Agile Process, Scrum, Dependency Injection, Interface-driven Design
JAVA/J2EE: JAVA 1.4/1.5/1.6, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC 3.0.
Spring Framework(2.5/3.0): Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring Portlet MVC, Spring WS.
Frame Works: Struts 2.0, Spring 3.x, Tiles, Adobe Flex 3.0, Cairngorm.
Messaging Middle ware: JMS, IBM MQSeries 5.3
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, JSTL, XML/XSLT.
Java Script: JSON, JQuery, DOJO, Ext JS, Prototype, AJAX.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000/2005, IBM DB2.
Object Relational Mapping: Hibernate 3.2.
WEB Services: SOAP, RESTFul, WSDL, XML, XSD
Application Servers/IDE: IBM WebSphere 4.0/5.x/6.x, WebLogic 8.1, Tomcat 5.5.x/6.x , WSAD 5.0.x, RAD 6.x/7.x, Eclipse 3.x.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 10
Static Code Analysis Tools: Check style 4.3, PMD 3.9, Find Bugs 1.1.3.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential has created trading communication systems that deliver innovative trading technologies and connectivity solutions to financial market participants. From the largest investment banks to high-growth hedge funds, established markets and emerging tigers. IPC is passionately committed in providing essential and seamlessly aligned communication systems that enable the business of the trading and brokering community.
- Handling live product at customer site and provide on call support.
- Fixing defects at production time.
- Extensive experience in problem tracing, WebLogic log files and troubleshooting problems related to the applications deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Analyzing the customer's requirement, participate in the technical and business discussion.
- Developing, modifying, fixing, reviewing, testing and migrating the Java, JSP, XML, Servlet, SQLs, Shell script, Action classes, Form beans, Spring and hibernate programs.
- Developing and reviewing the User specification document, Technical design document, Test case, Unit test plan and Unit test result documents.
- Developed the user interface by using Swing and HTML.
- Manual and automated tool based Unit Testing, system testing, integration, regression testing, and performance testing, Test automation and Execution of test cases.
- Technical ownership of the application, production support and off-hours batch process, process automation.
- Change Management, Configuration Management and Build and Release management.
- Performing the Data, Report and Technical Analysis requests of the business users.
- Executing the weekend maintenance processes, and Month end batch processing.
- Developing the simple to complex SQLs for generating Business Reports.
- Providing Test Strategy as per component team, defining data requirements and documentations.
- Communication with delivery managers, business consultants, business users, and offshore support team.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XML, JSP, Servlet, MySQL, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, Shell Script, JUnit, Eclipse, Putty, Quality Center, RTC, WebSphere, WebLogic, Wireshark, and Winscp.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Berkeley Heights, NJ
It is a product to create insurance policies for Home and AUTO . Product Factory is a product building and testing tool that adds built-in product development and management functionality to Policy Core, which is an Insurance Suite core system for policy administration. Products represent insurance products. The product creation process in Product Factory is a process of creating a product definition.
- Involved in the design and implementation of the product configuration.
- Used Java 1.6, JSF, spring, Hibernate, Dozer, Oracle, JQuery and CSS to build the product suite.
- Integrated the JSF framework for the presentation layout and used the dynamic rendering feature.
- Used integration of AJAX capabilities into enterprise application development.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- Developed SOAP web Services using Spring WS.
- Involved to create new product design and implemented rules based on states for different insurance products using EXIGEN product factory framework.
- Created Test Cases using JUNIT and Mockito.
- Supported system level testing/production support.
- Used Maven to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Worked closely with build environments to solve application and build issues.
- Involved in complete development of Agile Development Methodology.
Environment: JDK1.6, Oracle 11g, Spring 3.x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x, Eclipse, JSTL, Hibernate 3.x, JPA, JUnit, Mockito, XML, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, Log 4j, Mercurial, Tortoise HG, SQL Developer, Maven.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Prepared Documentation with UML Diagrams using MS Visio
- Involved in developing Core API for the system.
- Used Rich Internet Application (RIA) technologies like Adobe Flex, Action Script in developing presentation layer.
- Utilized Spring Framework to implement J2EE Patterns (DAO, Transfer Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator) at server-side components.
- Developed component that synchronizes LifeCycleServer with database for any new template. It generates PDF documents using templates designed in LiveCycle Designer. These generated documents are stored in Filenet Content Manager.
- Implemented customized Business Rules Validation framework with the help of Spring Framework
- Developed various Components in Flex using Action Script to re-use on UI side. Created events/Commands to achieve MVC at UI side. Event Driven program is used to develop UI components with the help of Flex.
- Assisted the System Integration Team in integrating all modules of the application.
- Assisted the Deployment Team in building and deploying project on server.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XML, Oracle DB, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Eclipse, SVN, Maven.
An application for the Simple resource planning. An easier, better and secure way to manage business. A web based ERP, a SaaS application whose data design and architecture is built with multi-tenant backend having approach of shared database, separated schemas. Development in Java. Deployed on, Apache Tomcat, spring is used as business layer along with Hibernate for data access from MySQL. Having function of Track inventory, purchases, suppliers, deliveries, and receipts.
- Design and development of Java Applications using Spring framework.
- Support & Enhancement of existing production applications.
- Used Spring-JDBC to develop reporting interface module by leveraging search functionality.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures and worked extensively to create database structure for the application.
- Involved in developing/Retrieving Jasper Reports using iReport.
- Used Hibernate dynamic queries to develop reporting interface module by leveraging search functionality.
- Involved in post deployment to resolve application issues reported by clients.
- Design module which read email from IMAP.
- Developed Action classes, Form Beans, Helpers and Data Access Objects.
- Implemented core java threads and multithreading with synchronization.
- Developed complex client requirements as per client specifications and specific coding standards.
- Used Java Collection framework for the helper classes.
- Responsible for development of advance search engine for shipments, Purchase Orders and Unit Testing.
Environment: Java, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 3, JSF, Flex 3.0, Tomcat 6.0, MYSQL 5.0, iReport, HTML, WINSCP, WinScp, Putty , Log4J, Maven, Git , SOAP, REST and XML.