- Around 6 years of Information Technology experience as a Java Developer in client-server based enterprise applications with the J2EE architecture.
- Design, code, test and implement Java-based software applications.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology – Servlets, JSP, JDBC.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design ( OOAD ), OOPS using Unified Modeling Language ( UML ), Design Patterns, MVC Frameworks.
- Experience developing server side components using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Servlets, JDBC, SQL.
- Have very good knowledge on Design patterns and designed the applications using Java design patterns.
- Experience in working on Waterfall, Agile & Scrum Methodology projects.
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller frame works using Struts and Spring MVC.
- Extensive experience in development and implementation of ORM framework Hibernate/ Hibernate with Spring Data Access.
- Strong database skills in Oracle and MYSQL.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web & application servers like Tomcat and JBoss.
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE's like Eclipse.
- Used log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Experience with SCM tools like SVN, CVS
- Ability to learn quickly in work environment, fluent in communication, productive interpersonal skills with the ability to understand and cooperate with group requirements efficiently.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/vista/XP/2000
Languages: Java, J2EE/JEE, HTML, UML, XML, Sql, PL/SQL.
Methodologies: SDLC, OOAD, Agile, Scrum & Waterfall
Servers: JBoss 4/5/6, Apache Tomcat 5/6/7.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, JPA, Tiles.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MySQL and SQL Server
Development Tools: Eclipse, Edit Plus, JBuilder and Sql Yog.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAXM, Apache Axis2
Source Control, CVS, SVN.
Testing Frameworks: Junit
Reporting Tools: JReports 8, Sql Reports, Jasper Reports.
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential offers auto, home, life & annuities, health, business and farm & ranch insurance. SIS is a corporate-wide end-to-end insurance solution for the agents of Confidential, allowing the licensed agents to logon and sell different kinds of insurance business that the company deals in, through web. Agents can quote a product that the customer is interested in and also create the policy through the web. This system interacts with several other in-house systems to fetch details like agent licensing information, customer information, and credit history and calculates the premium to quote for the customer and eventually create a policy.
- Fixed critical issues when calling the different Web services.
- Validated all forms using Struts validation framework and implemented Tiles framework in the presentation layer.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in complete Software development lifecycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance employed SCRUM methodology of Agile model.
- Developed the code using Spring Framework , JSP, JavaBeans, Hibernate3.0, Java Script, JMS, JNDI, XML, XSLT and HTML .
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL)
- Used JAXP XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used Eclipse for writing code.
- Used Tomcat for deploying various components of application.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
This Project aims to help the employees of Confidential to refer candidates’ for open positions in the organization. Through this application admin can pose new referral schemes for open positions in the organization and accordingly the employees can refer candidates and can get the benefit of cash rewards or gifts that are available under a particular referral scheme. This project also has various reports, which helps the admin to do a detailed analysis as per his criteria.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern as part of this project.
- Developed user interface by creating webpages for each component using Struts web MVC and ActionServlet as front controller for this application.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and configured struts configuration specific xml file.
- Developed SingleSignOn (SSO) functionality, through which we can run SCM from Oracle Applications.
- Worked on generating Notifications using java mail to notify that the next process can be started in the workflow.
- Extensively worked on Oracle for writing complex queries in the business logic layer. Used joins, debugging the SCM related packages and customization.
Environment: Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate, Java Mail API, AJAX, HTML, XML, ANT, Log4J, CVS, RAD, Putty, Oracle 9i/10g, Web Sphere
It is a project to take care of customer concerns such as providing telephone applications for connections, enquiries, bill entries and complaints. Proper billing, timely payments and good customer feedback go a long way in identifying and succeeding a business and its future growth.
- System Requirements gathering for the project.
- Created Servlets, JSPs and used JUnit framework for unit testing
- Developed EJBs, DAOs, Stored Procedures and SQL queries to support system functionality
- Application design and documentation -- UML system use cases, class, sequence diagrams developed using MS Visio
- Use Ant scripts to automate application build and deployment processes
- Support Production/Stage application defects, track and document using Quality Center.
Description: The Asset Information Management System is an online tool which is developed using Java technology. This tool provides companies single-source solutions for test equipment calibration and repair services across that North America.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis and design.
- Developed SQL queries and stored procedures to update the database and used JDBC to connect to the database.
- Developed application logic using Servlets and JSP technology.
- Developed PDF creation feature using the open source API - itext.jar: This feature is used by the clients to download their records in a pdf format.
- Developed login feature and session tracking features.
- Developed JUnit unit testing for the application.
- De-bugging and bug fixing Production problems.
- Worked on java design pattern (DAO, Value Objects).