- Over 7+ years of experience in Software Applications Development and Design using Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong Working experience in design, development and implementation of several J2EE frameworks like MVC Struts 2.0, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, and Hibernate.
- Experience with SOAP, RESTful Web Services Implementation and User Interface development using Ajax based Java script, JQuery, JSP Pages with HTML5.0, CSS, XSLT and XML.
- Experience in Build / Deployment in various environment.
- Experience in database programming (Stored procedures, Triggers, Packages, PL/SQL) using Oracle.
- Experience in test cases and writing technical documents.
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and paradigms.
Java Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, JMS.
Servers: JBoss 6.1/7.1, Websphere Application Server 6.x/7.x, weblogic 10.x.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/8.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x, Spring 2.5/3.0, Hibernate 4.0, JSF, Web services.
Databases: Oracle8i / 9i, DB2, SQL Server 2000
IDE: Eclipse, RAD.
Tool: Toad, Ant, JIRA, CVS, PVCS.
Confidential, Washington DC
Confidential is an electronic, internet based administrative tool offered by Confidential to assist their clients with their retirement plan administration. Employers and employees of public sector have a wide array of information and transaction capability available on this site to complete information about investment options, request and view a transaction detail report, view plan statements electronically, Auto-enrollment feature automatically enrolls employee in a defined contribution plan, submit contributions, on-line processing of enrollments, termination and indicative data changes via file or directly, request forms and publications, perform loan modeling for plans that permit loans, view account statements and transaction confirmations electronically. Reports are designed and it is easy to monitor plan activities and participant activities.
Technology: JDK 1.6, Oracle 11g, XML, XSLT, JSP, Spring 2.5, CSS, Java Script, JUnit, weblogic, and Log4j.
Role: Java/J2EE Developer.
- Understand the current architecture then applied enhancement of front end and other layers like UI, action class, middle layer and changes in the DB.
- Used spring web MVC framework for applying MVC implementation to the web application.
- Used XML parser, XSLT, XML DOM and tools for marshalling and unmarshalling purpose.
- Developed UI elements like HTML, XHTML and JSP.
- Developed complex SQL like join queries for efficiently accessing the data.
- Constructed CSS to ensure display standards for all the pages.
- Implement connection pooling for access DB in weblogic application server.
- Have strong experience in Eclipse remote debugging and Defect fixing.
- Used PVCS as version control tool and Ant script for to build ear/jar files.
- Expert in using quality center as repository for maintaining test cases, execution and tracking the defects.
- Experience in using checkstyle, klockwork to find bugs and write code that ease maintenance and reduce code reviews.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
The Confidential system has an automated support system responsible for collecting, counting, invoicing and reporting on meal participation and revenue for Fairfax County Public Schools ( Confidential ). The Confidential system has enhanced and replaces the existing Confidential office of Food and Nutrition Services (OFNS) participation and revenue (PAR) automated system. Confidential manages the daily and monthly Food Service operations for approximately 250 Fairfax County schools and for Contract services help by OFNS. The Confidential system employs web based architecture accessible from within the Confidential intranet reaching all 250 schools and OFNS offices.
Technology: JDK 1.6, Java EE 5/6, Oracle 10g/11g, Spring MVC, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.2, HTML5.0, CSS, Java Script, XML, JUnit, JBoss, and Log4j.
Role: Java/J2EE Developer.
- Understand the current architecture / requirement and redesign the whole package structure which supports new functionality and easy to upgrade in future.
- Developed the front end using Spring Web MVC architecture.
- Worked extensively on Spring IOC / Dependency Injection. Configured the crosscutting concerns like logging, security using Spring AOP.
- Used JQuery, AJAX, extensively in Client Side UI Development and validation.
- Developed Data Access Layer using the Hibernate ORM framework.
- Have coded numerous DAO’s using Hibernate Dao Support. Used Criteria, HQL and SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping.
- Integrated the Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Developed RESTful Web services to connect external services.
- Production support like bug fixing, build and release to production box.
- Build and deploy application in dev and test environment.
The system has maintained the insured losses that have occurred but has not reported to a primary insurance company. These types of claims have a tremendous effect on a reinsurance treaty, which may be showing a healthy profit when in reality it is losing money. Hence, under this false security, the reinsurer will continue operating under a rating plan that is very inadequate for the losses. This explains why a provision for incurred but not reported losses should make in a rating plan.
Technology: Java 1.6, Spring 2.5, Struts 2.x, Hibernate 3.0, AJAX, Web services, Websphere Application server 6.1, Java Beans, XML, JQuery, CSS, Oracle 10g.
Role: Java/J2EE Developer.
- Spring Framework at Business Tier and Uses spring's Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- J2EE design patterns have implemented singleton, session façade and business delegate.
- Developed Backing beans to handle UI components state and stores that state in a scope.
- Hibernate used as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Responsible for Development, unit testing, integration testing and implementation of the application.
Confidential contains advance payments, Loans, Provident Fund and Settlement payments of the Confidential Employees. Confidential Employees are divided into three categories Senior Officer Payroll (SOP), Officer Payroll (OPR) and Non-Officer Payroll (NOPR). Data has collected from Mainframes using SQL Loader and FTP and using data links for SOP’s data. After getting approval from user Department’s, the data is loaded in Production environment.
Technology: Java1.4, Struts1.2, Hibernate 2.0, Java Script, AJAX, XML, XSLT, JBoss and Oracle.
Role: Java Developer
- Configured struts-config.xml and web.xml and properties file provided by the Struts framework for the implemented modules.
- Co-ordinate with the QA lead for development of test plans, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and those defects are resolved.
- Extensively wrote Java Scripts to enforce client side validations.
- Developed sequence diagrams, State diagrams, Activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed the web application using Struts and JSP.
- Wrote PL/SQL Packages, Stored procedures, Views and Functions at the Oracle database.
The purpose of this project is to rewrite the existing Confidential system in order to achieve enhanced ease of use and maintenance, improved performance levels. Confidential -OTS application is used to store order information into the database. Once the order is saved, the order needs to be sourced from one of the four stages (Fulfilment centre, Warehouse, Store and Supplier). The source for the order will be decided by the Auto sourcing module. Products are sourced from Suppliers when they cannot be sourced through fulfilment centre/s or Warehouse/s. Orders can be put on Hold due to various hold reasons. Products which require customization are sent to Vendors.
- Custom Tag libraries has used for generating the Question Engine.
- Calling different services like, Member services using web service call, communicate web sphere to web logic and connecting to eDirectory using stateless session bean.
- Developed persistence layer of a sub module using Data Access Object and Value Object in the framework.
- Created DAO's and Web services using Compass Framework and implemented Publish/Subscribe model for asynchronous messaging.
- Involved in deriving the design documents which involves class diagram, and sequences diagram.
- Implemented Web Services to interact with IMS Application.
- Used AJAX to get the sales history details of fulfilment centre in XML on hourly basis.
- Deployed the Application Using WebSphere Application Server.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation and interacting with the DB2 database
- Involved in Bug fixation and enhancements.
As per the budget we have change the production cost / Special discounts / Dealer wise discounts/ Regions wise discounts / Pattern wise colour wise adjustment etc., are the various maintenance work done. I involved in Maintenance / Enhancement of Ware House Modules.
- Involved in Requirements Analysis, planning and Use case study Using RUP Methodology.
- Extensively JSP, JSTL, XML, XSLT, DTD, Parsers, JSP and CSS has used for web page development.
- Create XML file, DTD file, and XML Schema files using enterprise tool
- Prepare and review the technical design for the system that adheres to the MVC architecture using Front Controller, Business Delegate and DAO patterns.
- Designed and implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j.
- Write and modify database stored procedures, triggers, functions, and pl/SQL scripts in TOAD to improve db performance.
Confidential is a system developed to handle the data properly, which is stored in the storage subsystem. It provides a way to the user that, when he wants to migrate the data from one storage sub system to other subsystem. It does that without disturbing the status of the system. Confidential divides the storage subsystems into number of Domains and keeps one domain controller for each Domain; it is one-one relation.
- Implemented Struts Framework 1.2 based on MVC2 design pattern to develop the application front end.
- XML parsing done by using DOM parser for extracting the values.
- Used VSS for version control across common source code used by developers
- Created test case for each modules to satisfy the business requirements.
- Used Eclipse IDE to write the code
- Designed User Interface screens using JSP and HTML.