- About 7 years of experience in analysis, design and development of various multi-tiered architecture based enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Specialized in development and implementation of Application and Web based Technology Solutions.
- Having experience in coding, development of web based applications using Java and J2EE.
- Extensive knowledge in design pattern and implementation of MVC architecture with Struts framework.
- Ability to interact with end users, self-motivated, quick learner & team player with good analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in J2EE Technology- Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JQuery, Java Beans, Java Mail.
- Expertise working with frameworks & technologies like Java, JSPs, Servlets, EJBs, JDBC, Struts, Strurs2, Spring (including Web, ORM, MVC, AOP), Hibernate
- Expertise working on Application servers, Web servers, and IDEs like IBM Websphere, BEA WebLogic, Oracle Application Server, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat, JBuilder, RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, RSA
- Expertise in DB queries, stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Good Listener and a Quick Learner, shows keen interest in discussions and always willing to give suggestions both on the Technical as well as the Functional front
- Developed web services in java and Experienced REST.
- Good working knowledge with SOA.
- Good experience in implementation and testing of Web Services using SOAP and REST based architecture
- Strong knowledge on GitHub, Elastic Search for code sharing with others.
- Good knowledge in tools like CVS and familiar with IDEs like Eclipse, RSA, RAD.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming methodology.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills backed by sound analytical, technical and leadership skills.
- Experience in unit testing Java components with JUnit
- A Team player as well as a Self-Starter.
Languages: C, Java, SQLJava/J2EE: Struts MVC, Spring Framework, Servlets, JSP,JSF, EJB, Java Beans, Java Mail, JDBC, JNDI, REST API, JMS, SOAP Webservices, REST Web services, ILOG, JUnit
Databases: ORACLE 9i,11g SQL Server, MySQL
Middleware: JMS, Hibernate, Enterprise Java Beans
Web Development: HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, JQuery
IDE’s: Eclipse, Net Beans, RSA, RAD
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Weblogic, Jboss
Tools: ANT, Maven, log4j, MS Visio
O/S: Windows NT/98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Unix/Linux
Version Control: CVS, VSS, Subversion, Clearcase
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
The Confidential is set up specifically for Wyoming state Medicaid Providers and Clients. It has secured portal for Providers and Clients of Wyoming state. Provider and Clients need to register to gain the access of secured functionalities. Providers will register to the portal using their Provider ID and Trading Partner ID. Provider secured web portal portal consists of lot of secure functionalities which includes Claims submission (837P, 837I, 837D), Claims status inquiry (276/277), Eligibility Inquiry and Response (270/271), Electronic Remittance Advice (835). Client secured web portal includes check eligibility request, Ask Equality care, Submit a Transportation request. Client portal was developed as part of these enhancements.
- This is a major enhancement to Confidential
- Developed a Client Registration Module for Wyoming Web Portal
- Analyze the existing Web portal and understanding the enhancements.
- Created a Style guide for Screens
- Extensively worked on JMS using MQ Series for eligibility inquiry
- Prepared/parsed the request/response xml from MQ Series
- Involved in Creating Detailed System Design documents
- Designed and developing the screens using JSP,JSTL, Struts, Tiles
- Participate in weekly WY MMIS project team meetings
- Implemented business logic according to facade, business delegate design patterns
- Written the Data layer using Hibernate.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP protocol, UDDI, RESTful, WSDL and Service oriented Architecture (SOA) Concept
- Followed Test driven development (TDD), pair programming and used to share with the help of GitHub.
- Used various design patterns for module design and development. Responsible for integration of different modules.
- Helped Team in resolving issues
- Modified build script to include new projects
- Resolved important technical issues
- Developed WebServices for IVR functionality
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Tiles, JSP, JPA, spring, Hibernate, Maven, EJB, JMS, Java Mail, JUnit, Weblogic, DB2, IBM MQseries, Ant, SOAP WebServices
- Worked as a Portal Developer in Application Development support.
- Developed the Web Application using Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL and JSF.
- Worked with JSF, Hibernate and JPA for retrieving and storing Data from Database.
- Was involved in writing Deployment, Backup and maintenance plan.
- Worked with IBM Websphere Application server 6.0 and 6.1.
- Worked in Rational Clear Case for version control.
Environment:-Java, JSF, JSP, J2EE, Maven, IBM WAS 6.0 and 6.1, JPA, Agile, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0, IBM RAD 7.5, UNIX & Rational Clearcase
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Application Developer (Java)
Confidential is a workflow product for setting up business rules, automatic routing and tracking of work within the organization. The front end flex application uses IBM Elixir 3.0 for creating various Gateways, Work Item rule, Sequence Flow and other diagrams for the BPMN. The Process Modeler is a web based graphical tool that helps to create models using standard Business Process Model Notation (BPMN) shapes and objects. Creating a process model using BPMN is more than just creating a process flow diagram.
- Followed Agile/Scrum as a software methodology for the project.
- The front-end Flex application implements the following SWIZ framework, which is simple and light weight. Followed Presentation model, code behind pattern.
- The business logic of the application was developed using Java, Servlets, and spring, hibernate.
- Worked on Servlets and Java Beans for making changes to the business logic.
- Used spring concepts like IOC for building the framework.
- Involved in configuring hibernate mapping file.
- Implemented various design patterns and design principles for the application.
- Worked on process modeler interface, which is web based BPMN application, which includes all BPMN shapes, connectors and configuration tools that we need to create models and reusable process.
- Worked on developing the various screens for the application using MXML, Action Script 3.0 and worked on the interface that interacts with modeler interface and backend.
- Involved in the Functional and Integration testing.
- Worked on serialization and deserialization of the data.
- Used Rational Team Concert as tool for work item tracking, iteration planning.
- Wrote Test Classes and methods for testing the functionality using Flex Unit and responsible for the code coverage.
- Sonar is used to manage code quality and refactor the code accordingly.
- Developed flex API documentation using ASDoc.
Environment: Java, hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Maven, Action Script 3.0, JPA, Agile, Struts, SWIZ 1.0, CSS, Flash Builder 4, AngularJS, Tortoise SVN, Rational Team Concert 2.0, Sonar.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
This is a Confidential utility that combines the Sprint and Nextel corporate billing data into one easy to understand interface. The Consolidated Billing CD utility will allow you to break down your monthly Sprint and Nextel bills into their components
- Involved in requirement analysis, component architecture design and sequence activity diagrams for the necessary Service Components.
- Involved in Component Design, prototyped the necessary Business and Data layer Components in EJB, and created Dynamic Web Pages using JSP’s and Servlets and also created Web-Services.
- Have done integration with TransUnion to get credit scores for the policyholders.
- Developing experience on XML and XSLT using JAXP & JAXB packages.
- Developing Dynamic menu using XSLT which will run on XMLs to transform to required form.
- Experience in developing Custom Tag Libraries in JSP to reuse the functionalities.
- Created DB Controls and used it for connecting client/server data, client browser connect to the web server, then connect to the query for a record set, and have the record set downloaded for further client-side processing.
- Implemented a RESTful interface for the search and Address services
- Used Eclipse for development, debugging, coding and deploying applications
- Worked with CVS configuration management system to maintain a single control over the source
Confidential is a client server application which is used to perform different functions at Confidential Laboratories limited. The main aim of this project is to automation of the work carried out at Confidential Laboratories ltd. It has different modules called Product, Customer, and Order. Product module used to add and modify Confidential products. Customer module used to register and modify Customers details. Order module used to create, modify and cancel orders.
- Developed Invoice Generation using JSP s, Servlets.
- Daily interaction with client.
- Creating Order screens for Registered Customers using JSPs.
- Created stored procedures in the Database
- Responsible for Product, Order and Delivery module
- Collecting the requirements from client and designing the system
- Unit Testing with JUnit
- Responsible for TPD (Technical Procedure Development).
- Responsible for TSD (Technical System Design).
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, EJB, JDBC, SQL Server, Tomcat Application Server, Eclipse, SQL Developer