- Having 7+ years of experience in developing enterprise, distributed web applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, Hibernate and Spring on various Application Server platforms for Banking, Insurance, Investment Brokerage and Networking domains.
- Experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, deployment, enhancements & production support.
- Extensive experience in design and architecture of J2EE based large applications.
- Successful in agile - SCRUM, test driven development, prototype development and waterfall software development methodologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect and MS Visio.
- Expert level skills on Java, J2EE (EJB, JMS, JNDI, Servlets, JSPs, Struts, Java Beans, JDBC).
- Sound knowledge on Log4j, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSF with Icefaces and AJAX frame works.
- Experienced in working Spring modules – IOC, AOP, JDBC DAO, MVC & ORM.
- Experienced in working Spring AOP for Logging, Transactions and Messaging.
- Expert level skills in Hibernate, JPA & JTA.
- Sound knowledge in implementing Web Services using Apache AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, JAX-RPC and GDS.
- Exposure to SOA and integration with J2EE applications.
- Experience in LDAP for authentication scheme and in middleware technologies, MQ Series.
- Expertise in XML technologies with JAXB and JAXP, XPath, XSD, SAX, DOM parsers.
- Experienced in working with TeamSite, a content management system.
- Sound knowledge on Application Servers and Web servers – Bea WebLogic 10.3/8.1, IBM WebSphere 6.x(WAS), JBoss, and Apache Tomcat 6/5.x.
- Experience on MS-SQL 2008, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, Sybase & MySQL.
- Experience in Database Development using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Developer & TOAD.
- Experienced with bug tracking tools like JIRA, SharePoint, CRM, Bugjilla, Remedy, qTrack and HP Mercury Quality Center.
- Experience in building and deploy tools - Ant and Maven with Hudson and Jenkings build.
- Extensively worked with version management tools Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS and PVCS
- Experienced with IDE tools such as MyEclipse 5.5, KOMODO, Eclipse 3, NetBeans 6
- Extensive development in Linux, Windows environments.
- Experience in Shell Scripting and Crontab scheduler in Solaries/Linux Platforms.
- Experience in BIRT, Business Objects and Crystal Reports integration with J2EE Applications.
- Extensive experience in JUnit testing and FIT framework for integration. Also experienced in using Teamforge, iRise and Caliber
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, J2EE, Python and PL/SQL
Internet Technologies: J2EE – Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JMS, AJAX, JSF, Struts and Spring
Operating systems: Linux & MS-Windows NT, XP
Web Layer: HTML, XML, Java Script, Jquery, JSON and Web Services with GDS
RDBMS: Oracle (TOAD & SQL Developer), Sybase, MySql & MS-SQL 2008
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA & JTA
Development IDE/ Tools: MyEclipse, KOMODO, NetBeans, TOAD and SQL Developer, Sybase Power Builder and DBVisualizer
Methodologies & Concepts: OOAD & UML
Web Servers: JRun, Tomcat, SunOne Web Server
Application Servers: Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss and ATG Dynamo
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Middleware: MQ Series
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports & BIRT
Version Control Tools: CVS, Visual Source Safe, Perforce & PVCS
Project Management & Design Tools: Rational Project Management(RPM) and Visio, Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, SharePoint, CRM, Bugjilla, Remedy, qTrack and HP/Mercury Quality Center
Others: Rational Rose, MS Visio, JUnit, Teamsite6.7, Interwoven Open Deploy and workflow modular, Hudson, FIT Framework, Teamforge, iRise, Caliber, iLOG and BPM and Java Melody
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Project Description: Confidential is a computer aided branch rental system that allows the users to open branch reservations and tickets. Confidential also is bridged with many applications and the reservations created over there sync to Confidential allowing the users to open and close tickets for the reservations created in other channels.
- Involved in Agile - SCRUM methods, break tasks into small increments called SCRUM with minimal planning.
- Created Software Design documents, Technical Design documents & Unit testing documents. Analyzed the system for Requirements and Design by developing Use Case, Class, Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams using MS Visio as part of UML.
- Extensively used J2EE design patterns like delegator, prototype, factory and decorator.
- Developed Model View Controller (MVC-2) Architecture using JSF Framework with IceFaces in Presentation tier for validations.
- Coded JSF controllers and bean classes, for request submission screens and loading different components in form.
- Extensively used i18/internationalization to support worldwide users of the eSign module.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations, integration JSF and extensively used Spring IOC and AOP.
- Developed service components called Session Facade utilizing the Session Beans for minimizing number of requests between client and server.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining Hibernate bean references in spring framework using Setter Dependency Injection(DI) or IOC.
- Developed and consumed SOAP Web Services to interface with down and upstream applications, handling and persisting of requests and response for returning to UI.
- Used Spring AOP for exceptions logging along with log4J.
- Used EJB-3 Annotations for invoking remote services like custom developed Legal Clauses and eCD service components and JMS Queue/Topics and Publish/Subscribe for data flow between up and down stream applications.
- Developed DAOs using JPA entity manager and JTA for transaction handling.
- Used Hibernate and Hibernate annotations and Java POJO to design the modeling part of the application. And log4J for logging and auditing of transactions.
- Used Hibernate Lazy Loading in loading of objects and Catched and Named queries.
- Developed Java code to integrate with BIRT a reporting tool and to generate an agreement with barcodes.
- Extensively used Java 6 Generics, Autoboxing/Unboxing, Collections and Java Threads state and Java Runtime process to execute BIRT commands.
- Deployed application in WebLogic container and FIT integration tested with other modules
- Developed client side validations in IceFaces and server side validations in JSF.
- Wrote Shell script files using VM Script and used Java Mail to notify failed legal clauses to System Admin Users and legal users.
- Responsible for integrating iLOG decision points Dynamic Clauses and Auto PnL check point with java.
- Used PL/SQL for data integrity among all tables.
- Developed JUnit and Fixture classes, input/output html for FIT – integration testing.
- Used Hudson along with Apache Maven to build the JAR and WAR files.
- Resolving the production support service requests by adhering to the SLA that is reported in HP Quality Center.
Environment: Linux, Windows 2007, Weblogic10.3.5, Java6.0, Collections, Multithreading, Spring, JPA, JTA, Hibernate3.0, JAXP, XML, JNDI, Oracle 11, SOAP Web Services, EJB3.0, Log4J, SQL Developer and Maven. MyEclipse and SVN, Teamforge, iLOG, BPM, BIRT, Hudson, Teamsite, Barcode Generator, Sybase Power Builder, Visio, iRise, Caliber, HP quality center, FIT & JUnit
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer
Project Description: UDS – Unified Deploy Service
Confidential the largest leading financial services provider. It commits to serve the core financial needs of people, companies and institutional investors through operations in more than 40 countries, providing services ranging from investment and corporate banking to investing and equity execution services. Unified Deploy Services is a common gate-way component handling system that handles the deployments of assets in CMS. This deploys the assets from Confidential and Perforce file repositories to database tables, capable of deploying the actual physical assets to Application server and Web server. Each deployment is based on project to a Target environment. And also tracks of all deployment details like assets, projects, environment and application.
- Involved in Various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and involved in Agile methods, break tasks into small increments called SCRUM with minimal planning.
- Analyzed the system for Requirements and Design by developing Use Case, Class, Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams using Visio as part of UML & created documents.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations, DB connections and other dependent objects.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC-2) Architecture using Struts Framework in Presentation tier for validations.
- Extensively used Spring Framework Jaxb2Marshaller, for marshalling and unmarshalling the request object.
- Implemented Spring Framework AsyncTaskExecutor for picking up the next available request and processes it and ThreadPoolTaskExecutor to queue the requests.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Used Spring AOP for exceptions logging along with log4J and transaction handling in DAOs.
- Used Hibernate and Hibernate annotations and Java POJO to design the modeling part of the application.
- Developed CustomDataSource using Hibernate SessionFactory, to get connections to different environments and DAO for persisting to different environments.
- Developed Java code to read xml files using JAXB and XML.
- Extensively used Java 5 features and Threads and Java Runtime process to execute Open Deploy(OD) commands.
- Used Java Mail to notify request submission, completion to users and L3 support for errors.
- Involved in JSP page designing using Struts2-JQuery and Struts2-JSON pagination.
- Used Perforce for connecting to repository server, workspace creation on server and sync the files and Open Deploy(OD) to deploy sync files to target APP and Web Servers
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggers and functions using PL/SQL and for data integrity among all tables.
- Used Hudson along with Apache Maven to build the JAR and WAR files.
- Resolving the production support service requests by adhering to the SLA that is reported in JIRA and Sharepoint.
Environment: Linux, Windows 2000, XP, Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere, Java, Collections, Multithreading, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JAXP, XML, JNDI, Oracle 10g, Web Services, EJB, Perforce, Teamsite, JQuery, JSON, VM Script, Java Mail, Interwoven OD and workflow modular, Log4J, Toad and Maven, MyEclipse and Peforce, Jira, Sharepoint, Hudson and Java Melody
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Project Description: uTransfer
uTransfer allows financial institutions to offer convenient, secure online money transfers. It is the best solution for customers to transfer funds between any two bank accounts (A2A) and send or receive payments (P2P). uTransfer allows your financial institution to remain engaged in consumer transactions as alternative electronic transactions replace paper check and become norm. This solution includes extensive risk management and fraud prevention. You will increase transactional revenues while giving customers convenience and flexibility. Implementation is fast, and adoption by customers will be quick, generating immediate results. uMonitor manages all the back-end ACH processing, transaction handling, follow-ups and risks.
- Involved in Agile methods break tasks into small increments with minimal planning, and do not directly involve long-term planning and daily stand-ups, updating tasks.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Struts2 Framework in Presentation tier.
- Involved in Design, UML Modeling and in developing Use Case Diagrams.
- Involved in creating Software Design documents, Technical Design & Unit testing documents.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection.
- Managed all support activities adhering to technical, security and compliance standards.
- Extensively used Java 5 Generics, Autoboxing/Unboxing, and Collections.
- Involved in JSP page designing using Struts2-JQuery and Struts2-JSON pagination
- Developed Session Facade for minimizing number of requests between client and server and Factory get database connections.
- Minimized coupling between Presentation tier and Business tier with Spring IOC.
- Used Spring IOC for injecting the Hibernate and used Hibernate annotations to design the modeling part of the application.
- Used Stateless Session Beans to encapsulate the business logic and developed Web Services for the modules to integrate clients API.
- Researched and evaluated alternative solutions and made recommendations to obtain efficiencies and cost effective solutions.
- Provided reviews, estimates for tickets in qTrack and CRM, ensuring quality.
- Involved in designing, development of internal sub module which updates files to SVN repository directly using SVNKit.
- Developed Shell script files using VM Script and used Java Mail to notify user’s transactions and activities.
Environment: Linux, Windows 2000, XP, JBoss, Tomcat, Java, Collections, Multithreading, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JAXP, JNDI, JMS, MS-SQL 2008, Web Services, EJB, SVN, SVNKit, JQuery, JSON, VM Script, Java Mail, Log4J, SQL Developer and ANT, MyEclipse, SVN, qTrack and CRM
Project: Dashboard Report Generation System
The system helps the company to generate reports for the Dashboard that tracksResponsibilities:
- The top ten Factory Outlet locations for every year
- Sales Performance for every quarter of the year
- Top ten Products of the year
- Non sale item inventory balance for every quarter of the year
This analysis helps in top level management for deciding on the items to be produced. It also helps in determining the reorder quantity of various items.
- Requirement gathering and preparing requirement document.
- Involving in high level and low level designs as per the requirement/solution.
- Involving in designing of various class diagrams and sequence diagrams by using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Developed the application JSP, JSF, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Java Beans, Hibernate
- Involved Java/J2EE based applications and Java/JEE based portal projects
- Designing and developing the Servlets, JSP and JAVA classes for the presentation layer.
- Implemented software changes and enhancements used and JUNIT testing for all the enhancements.
- By using Angular Js with the MVC made both the development and the test easier.
- Experience in Installing Tomcat application server
- Developing web-tier using Struts framework.
- Creating custom tags for JSP for maximum re-usability of user interface components.
- Testing and deploying the application on Tomcat.
- Maintaining the database required for report generation.
- Worked as software developer for ECIL on developing a supply chain management system.
- The application involved tracking invoices, raw materials and finished products.
- Gathered user requirements and specifications.
- Developed the entire application on Eclipse IDE.
- Developed and programmed the required classes in Java to support the User account module.
- Developed Servlets to handle the requests, perform server side validation and generate result for user.
- Used JDBC interface to connect to database.
- Used SQL to access data from Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Performed User Acceptance Test.
- Deployed and tested the web application on WebLogic application server.