Confidential is an accomplished Sr. Java Developer with 7+ years of software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS and Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts, Spring and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0.
- Expertise in various components in Spring IOC, AOP and MVC.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse, RAD and WSAD.
- Experience with multiple Servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experienced with XML technologies such as XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, Schema, DOM and SAX
- Hands on experience in UML Modeling, Rational Rose and Design Pattern (J2EE) like Singleton Factory Method, Facade, Front Controller, Delegate Pattern, MVC Architecture.
- Solid Core Java development skills including Multithreading, Synchronization, Collections and Serialization
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software VSS, CVS, SVN and Clear Case.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant Tool.
- Experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development, SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit.
- Have strong experience in RDBMS like Oracle, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL, and SQL SERVER.
- Team Player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills.
- Java, J2EE
- JSP, JSF, Servlets,
- Struts 2.0,
- Spring Web Flow,
- JSP Tag Libraries,
- EJB 3.0,
- Hibernate, iBatis
- CSS, HTML
- Rational Rose, RUP,
- Clear Case/Clear Quest,
- SOAP UI
- UML, J2EE Design Patterns
- CVS, PVCS,
- Clearcase, SVN
- RAD, Eclipse,
- Apache Ant,
- log4j, JUnit
- Websphere 7.0/5.1/5.0,
- Apache Tomcat,
- Web Logic 10g/10.3/8.x
- MS Office Suite, TOAD
- Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0,
- MySQL 2005
- Windows, Unix
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
Project: Supplier on Boarding
It is a web-based application which enables a self-service feature for all suppliers interested in doing business with Nabors. It enables suppliers to enter their profile information. It is then sent for approvals. Once the request from supplier is approved, supplier can do business with Nabors.Responsibilities:
- Designed the application by implementing Spring Framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Designed the project using MVC, Session Façade, and Service Locator and Business Delegate patterns.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Created various actions under Struts-config.xml, tiles-def.xml files.
- Implemented validation on the JSP fields using Struts Validation framework which included writing validation.xml and validation-rules.xml files
- Implemented all DAO’s using Spring Framework.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries.
- Configured and deployed the application on Weblogic Application Server.
- Implemented Complex business Delegate layer using DAO’s created and business logic.
- Exposed various capabilities such as Web Services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J required to trace application messages.
- Compiled and built the application using ANT scripts and deployed the application.
- Used SVN as version control system.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, JSP, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.2, Hibernate 3.0, Eclipse 3.5, WebLogic 10g, Oracle 11g, Rational Rose, HTML, XML, Web Services, JUnit 4.1,SVN, Windows, UNIX
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Confidential is a U.S. pharmaceutical subsidiary of Tokyo-based Eisai Co., Ltd, a research-based human health care company that discovers, develops and market products throughout the world. One relational database contains all data necessary to perform every task related to origination. Processing is accomplished in Windows-oriented, web-based environment. Entire process right from product details, research details and marketing and customer details can be handled through interface.
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, and DAO.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using JSP, JSTL and java script.
- Created and injected dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, cache concepts.
- Created session EJBs that retrieved information from the Oracle database using Hibernate.
- Implemented SOA to develop Web services using Apache Axis.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD) which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deploy the applications in Websphere 7.0 application Server.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs.
- CVS was used for project management and version management.
Project: Direct Programme
Confidential is a Minnesota non-profit that acts as an intermediary, working with government and community social service agencies to help people with very long histories of homelessness move into and prosper in supportive housing. The purpose of Pilot is to provide an automated system that enables the consistent collection, management, and reporting of information for the Supportive Housing and Managed Care Pilot.Responsibilities:
- Designed and Developed technical specifications using design patterns and OO methodology using UML (Rational Rose).
- Elaborated use cases, interface definitions and web services specifications in collaboration with Business and System Analysts and Architecture Group
- Extensively worked on SOA and Web services to get the data from third party systems
- Designed WSDL and elaborated type definitions schemas based on corporate standards, integration and security specifications
- Used JSP for presentation layer and Hibernate to implement the data persistence layer
- Worked on marshaling and De-marshaling of XML files using custom made SAX and DOM parsers.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers. Used different patterns like SOA, MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton.
- Implemented Eclipse SDO framework to create mapping for SOAP request to POJO’s.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Spring / Hibernate persistence solution with the application architectures
- Used Spring AOP for reporting and used a test driven approach to development leveraging Spring’s support for unit testing.
- Used Eclipse for building application EAR for deploying on Weblogic Application server.
Environment: Java 5.0, J2EE, EJB2.0, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Spring2.5,Spring MVC, XML, XSLT, XSD, Hibernate 3.0,SOAP UI, SOAP, REST, WSDL 2.0, JMS, JCA, JMS, Web Services, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Weblogic 10.3, Eclipse 3.4.1, Oracle 10g, Java Script, CSS, HTML, AJAX, HP QC, CVS, Windows XP, Junit 4.
Confidential, Los Angeles CA
Project: Agent System
Agent System is a centralized application for all agents of FM global. This application is designed for licensing and appointments. As a Java/J2EE developer is responsible for developing all interfaces of Agent System.Responsibilities:
- Involved in development of Application with Java and J2EE technologies.
- Develop and maintain elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring Framework.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures to perform complex data oriented business logic.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Developed JSP pages such as HTML tags, Bean Tags, Logic Tags and Template Tags.
- Developed server-side services using Java multithreading, Struts MVC, Java, EJB, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, AXIS).
- Wrote ANT scripts and assisted with build and configuration management processes.
- Involvement in Testing of the module.
- Involvement in creating and configuring of build files using Ant.
- Involved in fixing the bugs or defects in the application.
- Interacted with the Users and Involved in Support for the Application.
Environment: Java 1.5, Spring 2.0, Struts 1.2, Hibernate3.0, Web Sphere 5.1, Eclipse 2.1.1, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, CSS, XML, XSLT, Windows
Confidential provides online storefronts for retailers, including tools to help customers browse to, search for, compare and configure products they are seeking to purchase (Web store). Confidential provides Customer Service Representatives with their ordering interface for servicing customers phoning in orders . It takes orders from all of these sources and route them to downstream systems here at Confidential for final processing and fulfillment. System provides order status and history information read from these downstream systems. It provides tools for managing nearly all product data including descriptions, categorizations, imagery, promotions, and product attributes (Catman). Confidential provide 2nd tier support for Production Support and Systems Administrators to ensure that systems are kept up and running.Responsibilities:
- Identified the Business Requirements of the project.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Use Case documentation for all the features in the project.
- Designed the sequence diagrams and class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using Struts framework.
- Created tile definitions, struts-config files, and validation files for the application using Struts framework.
- Implemented Action Classes and Action Forms using Struts framework.
- Involved in the development of Entity beans.
- Developed Session Beans as part of EJB to handle business logic and deployed them on Web sphere application server
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Service Locator Pattern and Session Façade.
- Developed parser classes to parse the input xml and populate the appropriate data objects.
- Use MySQL extensively by developing different tables and ran SQL queries on them. Also developed stored procedures using callable statements and created triggers and functions based on the project requirements.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans and Data Access Objects using JDBC and Hibernate for business and persistence layers.
- Developed Java classes that used JMS to communicate with the Queue managers.
- Developed Unit Test & Test Suite Classes for testing.
Environment: JDK 1.4, HTML, JSP, J2EE, XML, Tomcat 4.x, Websphere 5.0, Struts 1.2 Framework, Hibernate, EJB 2.1 JDBC, MySQL 4.1.x, Rational Rose, UML, Eclipse 2.0, Windows XP.